Problems.

Their Story

Big Bang's Dorm

Daesung enters his dorm quietly, to avoid attention from other members. When he heads into the hall, he sees Taeyang lying down on the couch listening to his MP3.

'Youngbae hyung, where are the other members?'

'Oh Daesung you've returned. Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung went to the studio to compose more songs, Seungri went to help out.' Taeyang replied.

'What about you? It's rare for you not to write songs too.'

'I feel tired today, so I wanna take a rest. Daesung-shh, come here.'

'Why?' Daesung stepped to the hall slowly.

'Just come.' Taeyang rushed him. Finally Daesung was in front of him.

'Explain.' Taeyang says

'Huh? What did I do hyung?!' Daesung replies

'About just now. Your "Date"'.'

'Ahh about that...' 

'Well, if you don't want to talk about it, I don't mind.'

'Hyung, you're the best after all.'

'Well, I've a advice for you, Daesung-ahh. I personally feel that you need a girlfriend. You've been depressed for these months and none of us have actually made you laugh. I saw you chatting with her happily, and I saw that peck of kiss on lips. Although you look shocked outside, I know that you're very happy inside. And, you smiled sincerely just now. I feel Tiffany-sshi is perfect for you.' Taeyang says

'Bwohyahh, why are you suddenly saying this. Aren't you the one who has totally no experiences with girls?'

'Yahh, I'm serious okay?' Taeyang says while giving a nudge on Daesung's arm.

'Okay okay. Well, yes Tiffany made me smile sincerely. Whenever I meet or even see her pictures, I'll feel more secured. She knows how to comfort me, plus she is a good person to talk to. However, I don't think she'll be my girlfriend or something. She has so many fan boys out there, all of them are much more good looking than me, and I'm a troubled boy who got into a car accident. I doubt that she'll even notice me even if I tried. Lastly, I'll only give trouble to her if we get caught, because she'll have to face SM Entertainment's President. And I heard, he's scary. I don't want Big Bang to get into another scandal again and I think Hyunsuk-hyung will definitely screw me up.'

'Daesung-ahh, the outside doesn't matter, it's the inside that matters.. It's simple.'

'Yahh, this words actually coming out from a person who has 0% experience with girls. I feel ashamed.'

'Haha, but seriously Daesung-ahh, you should really try and be brave, don't be a coward! I believe Tiffany-sshi will accept your love!.' Daesung just nodded.

'Hyung, please hide my friendship with Tiffany from everyone, especially Seungri.'

'Okay, no problem.' Taeyang replied. Daesung went in his room and locks himself up like usual. Taeyang, just sighed and continues to listen to his songs.

 


Girls Generation's Dorm

After not a long drive, Tiffany finally arrived her dorm. She took all the presents she bought and went into the dorm. When she enters her dorm, there is a person in the hall watching television, that person is Yuri. And, the dorm seems to be pretty empty.

'Yuri-ahh, is anyone home?' Tiffany asked.

'Ahh, some of the members went back to their hometown, some went out for dinner, only Seohyun and me are at home.' Yuri said while offering her help to carry some of the presents Tiffany bought.

'You're back quite late ehh? It's already 9:05 p.m.!' Yuri said.

'Ahhaha, err I just met some fr..friend..' Tiffany replies.

'That sounded unconvincing, unnie.' Suddenly Tiffany thought that it will be good to ask Yuri for some tips, since she is a good listener.

'Yuri-ahh, come to my room for a while.' Yuri then enters her room.

'Actually, I like a guy. However, he never notices me.'

'Unnie, mind to say who's that guy?' Yuri blurted. Tiffany glared at her, Yuri then fell silent.

'Fine unnie, I'll help you, but you'll have to tell me when it's time. How do you know that this "guy" doesn't notices you?'

'Well, to be honest, I..I..I gave a peck on his lips today.'

'BWOHH?!!' Yuri shouted.

'Yahh yahh, keep it down. I don't even know why I did that. However, this "guy" said that I'm an easy going person..'

'Gahh, is that guy is a jerk! How can a girl peck a guy on the lips for being "easy going?'

'I freaking know right! Ugghhh.' Tiffany fans herself, feeling really frustrated

'Who's this jerk? He deserves a lesson from me!'

'Shut it, Yuri.. He just went through a tough time..'

'Tough time?'

'Yeahh.... oh my god maybe he doesn't think that I'm attractive!!' Tiffany pouts while hugging her pillow

'Unnie, the outside doesn't matter,it's the inside that matters. Furthermore, you're a beauty, unnie! You said he went through a tought time, then give him some time. Patience is key.'

'You think so?'

'Yeah, so don't give up on this jerk yet!'

'Yahh! Stop calling him a jerk!'

'Hehehehe sorry unnie!' Yuri says as she "escapes" from the room