Finally

Their Story

10:30 a.m. (Korea)

Daesung just woke up due to some noises outside of the house. Turns out that there are some paparazzi's outside of the house, trying to get some sneak peak of Daesung. Daesung feels sorry towards his neighbours, more importantly sorry towards his family members. He gets out of his bed and wash up. 

After washing up, he grabs his phone and check for any messages, more like messages from "her". Sure enough, there was a reply.

To: Kang Daesung!!!

From: My cute rival Fany

' Yahh Kang Daesung, finally you replied me!! I wasted my time waiting for your reply, I even made A LOT of mistakes during my rehearsal. You better give me sometime in return okay!!!! Now, back to the point... I know it's gonna be hard on you, but I'll be supporting you. Big Bang won't be over because of you, you guys are the best sunbaenim's that I respect, so don't disappoint me ;). Well, you have to go to the victim's funeral, to pay your last respects to him. Although it may be hard, you'll pass it, you have my support too. Hwaiting! Arghh, I need to return my phone now, I'll text you soon if I can. :)'

-Tiffany

Daesung feels a little better after reading that text. At that moment, his sister knocks and get into his room.

'Daesung-ahh, it's time for breakfast!!' His sister shouts

'Ok noona, but can I ask for something?'

'What is it?'

'Can you lend me your handphone?'

'Why?'

'I need to call someone, I'll pay the fees' Daesung said while remembered that Tiffany is not in Korea.

'Yah yah, I'll borrow you ok. You don't have to pay the fees.' She handed her phone to him.

'Come down when you're done.' Daesung just nodded. When his sister closes the door, he immediately dials Tiffany's phone number, hoping that she'll pick up.

10.30 a.m. (Japan)

Tiffany set her alarm on 10:30 a.m. Instead, she woke up because she was very annoyed, plus she heard few members are already in the hall watching the television. She decided to wake up and wash up. Like Daesung, she checks her phone for any text, so far... None. She went out of the room and have her breakfast. She asked her awake members if there are any updates of Daesung, they just shake their head.

While she was having her breakfast, her room mate, Sooyoung came out calling out Tiffany.

'Fany-unnie?! There's a call from your phone!' Sooyoung says in an annoyed tone while handing Tiffany's phone which is ringing.

'It's from Korea, maybe something important? You better answer it.' She added. Tiffany just takes the phone and stares at it. It is from Korea, but it is an unknown number. She looks at Sooyoung. Sooyoung nods

Tiffany: Yeoboseyo?

Daesung: Oh!

Tiffany: Duguseyeo?

Daesung: Yahh, can you not reconise my voice?

Tiffany: Oh wait this husky voice.... Omg is that you?!

Daesung: Yes...

Tiffany: Wait for a while.

Tiffany immediately went and hide somewhere safe, Sooyoung eyed her suspiciously though.

Tiffany: Ok... Yeoboseyo?

*Toot* Toot* Toot*

Tiffany: Wait what? Yeoboseyo? This can't be it.

Tiffany redials that number but there was no reply. She then sent a message and cursed about Daesung.

Korea.

Daesung end the call. He felt very guilty towards Tiffany, and he feels that he does not deserve to speak toTiffany. He really wants to speak to her, but he has no guts. He then went down and had his breakfast.

Japan.

'How can you do this to me?! You called me and you just hung up like that. Urghh I'm gonna kill you when I meet you.!' Tiffany thought. She walk out to the dining table and continue eat her breakfast.

'Who was it?' Sooyoung asked.

'Anii, just some friend from Korea.'

'Then why you need to hide?'

'It's my privacy.' Tiffany said in a louder tone.

'Okay...' Sooyoung just back out.