K-Collection 2012 (3)

Their Story

Dressing room

Tiffany barges into the dressing room, looking like an idiot trying to save someone. Everyone is looking at her, she immediately feels emberassed and walks to where her members are.

'Oh Fany-unnie, it's your turn to do your makeups.' Seohyun says.

'Where is Dae... I mean Big Bang members?' Tiffany asks while looking around.

'They're currently performing. Faster do your makeups, it'll be our turn soon.' Jessica replies while pointing at the monitor. Tiffany sits down on the chair and let her make up artist to do his job.

'Have you seen Daesung?' Tiffany asks.

'Yes, he came back earlier just now. His make up was a little bit messy when he came in, he must have cried or something.'  Sunny replies.

'Yeah, maybe he thought of his scandal again? I heard from Youngbae oppa that he had a hard time, even now.' Yuri says. Tiffany is deep in her thoughts.
Tiffany's POV

'He cried? What does this mean?'

3rd Person's POV

'Tiffany-ahh, why did you ask?' Yuri asks as if she knows something is happening between them.

'Erm, it's nothing. It's just that I haven't meet him today.'

'Wahh, as expected from Big Bang, their performance are the best!'

'I know right?! It's been so long, but they're still going strong!'

Tiffany is now looking at the monitor, watching Big Bang's performance. She notices that Daesung has less energy than usual, his vocals are not in his best condition too. After Big Bang's turn, it is Girls Generation's turn to perform. Tiffany believes that they will pass by Big Bang in the corridor, so she wants to take this chance. As expected, when Girls Generation is walking to the stage, they meet Big Bang on the way. Big Bang is drained in sweat, which makes them look hotter. There he is, Daesung is right opposite of Tiffany now. 

'Hwaiting!' Seungri shouted when he is right in front of Seohyun. Seohyun just bow down and say thanks, the other members did the same. At this time, Daesung walks pass Tiffany, as if Tiffany is not there. Tiffany quickly grabs Daesung's hands. And there, both of them stop on the same time, middle of the corridor, middle of the crowd.

Daesung's POV

'I must hold my tears. Kang Daesung, you must not cry! Instead, you should smile!'\

Tiffany's POV

'Please don't go. For once, I beg you.'

3rd Person's POV

Daesung forcefully turn around and says

'Hwaiting!' Then Daesung releases his hands from Tiffany and walks away. Tiffany just stand there, looking at him walking away.

'Fany-ahh, everything is going to be okay.' Yuri says while pulling Tiffany to the stage.

'Nope, you don't understand Yuri-ahh.'

'I completely understand your situation.'

'....'

'Let's just focus on the performance okay?' Yuri says. Tiffany nods while walking to the stage. However, they never realize that someone is watching that moment, it is none other that Jun.K

Jun.K's POV

'Why did she grab Daesung's hand? And, from that image, there is something wrong there.'

3rd Person's POV

After the performance, Tiffany rushes to the dressing room, hoping that Daesung will be there. When she reaches the dressing room, there is only 4 Big Bang members left, Daesung it missing.

'Seungri-ahh! Where is Daesung?'

'Daesung says he is not feeling well, my manager has just sent him home.'

Tiffany's POV

'You left without even wanting to hear my explanation huh.'

(Flashback)

'Where do you go when you feel sad or down?' Tiffany asks

'I'd go to Han River. I will go and enjoy to night scenery, at night obviously.' Daesung replies.

(Flashback ends)

'Sica-ahh, I am going to going to leave first! I've things to settle!' Tiffany shouted.

'Wher.....' 

'Let her go. She is gonna be alright.' Yuri cuts off Jessica. Jessica just sigh. On the way to the exit, Tiffany meets Jun.K.

'Fany-ahh..' Jun.K says.

'Not today.'

'You always say that. When do you even have time?'

'Too bad you come on the wrong time.'

'But..' 

'We're over since you you decided to leave me. So, please let me go' Tiffany then run out of the exit door.

Jun.K's POV

'Tiffany-ahh, I made a wrong choice that time. I was too focused on 2PM. After I've left you, I realize that I'm nothing. So please, give me another chance.'