Crisis

Their Story

'Argh.'

Tiffany struggles as the sunlight rays shoots into her eyes. With full or force, Tiffany opens her eyes. It is not her usual dorm ceiling, instead it is her dream house's ceiling.

'Here again.' Tiffany says while getting up. She looks at the clock.

'It is already 11:30 a.m. Argh!' Tiffany puts her hand on her head. She is experiencing from some slight headache. Tiffany tries to recall what happened last night, but she couldn't remember what happened after she asked for another cup of soju. Then, reality hit her.

'Argh, I must be drunk last night. Poor Daesungie.' Tiffany looks at her side, and realizes Daesung is not there. Tiffany quickly gets up and heads to the toilet, to wash up, obviously. 

When she is about to brush her teeth, she realizes another thing.

'KANG DAESUNG!' Tiffany shouts while storming out of the room.

'Oh, you're up.' Daesung says, he is actually startled.

'What have we done last night?!' Tiffany shouts again.

'Erm, we had a midnight-'

'After we reach home?'

'Err, sleep?' Daesung doesn't get the situation, while trying hard to remember what he did, secretly.

'Then why am I wearing my pyjamas?'

'I changed for you before-- Owh, OWH, Now I understand.' Daesung finally understood the situation. He saw something he shouldn't have seen.

'Who gave you the permission?!' Tiffany is about to beat Daesung into a pulp.

'Is there anything wrong? Would you sleep comfortably in that stinky couple T? It was full of alcohol smell!' Daesung shouts back.

'But-You-Had-Other-Intentions-Right-You-ert!' Tiffany shouts while hitting Daesung, 1 hit for each word.

'Argh!! Fine Fine! I had other intentions but I didn't do anything yesterday!' Daesung shouts in pain.

'I'll let it slip, because I was drunk last night. But, a big BUT, if you take another chance to strip me and "change" my clothes again, I'll let you have it!' Tiffany pulls Daesung's hair this time.

'Alright alright!' Daesung obviously has to back out.


20 Minutes Later

After that another arguement, Tiffany washed up and had a refreshing bath, to scrub off all the alcohol smell, (it ain't an easy task).

'There, I've prepared a cup of orange juice to ease your headache.' Daesung says while pointing at a cup on the dining table.

Tiffany walks quietly to the dining table.

'I've ordered pizza for lunch. You can have a few pieces of bread if you are hungry.'

Tiffany looks around the table, and there she found the bread. She quickly gobbles up a few pieces of bread, due to her hunger. Tiffany looks at Daesung, unusually he is watching television quietly, but his face indicates that his soul is not there, he is thinking of something else.

With full of concern, Tiffany takes a sip of the orange juice, before walking towards Daesung.

'Daesung-ahh,' Tiffany says while sitting next to Daesung.

No reply.

'Daesung-ahh!' Tiffany says again.

'Oh? Wha?! Since when you're beside me?!' Daesung is once again startled in the morning, or rather noon.

'Are you mad at me? Did I hit you too hard just now?' Tiffany says while rubbing the spot she hit earlier.

'Nahh, I'm fine.' Daesung shoves Tiffany's hand away, to her surprise. Because Daesung has never ever done that before.

'Is there anything wrong?' Tiffany asks.

No reply.

'Is there anything wrong?' Tiffany asks again, this time with a little aegyo voice.

'No! How many times I need to say it!' Daesung says with frustration.

'...'

'I'm, I'm just tired and frustrated, Fany-ahh. Just give me some time.' Daesung says, with his head down.

'I.. I must have spilled something out yesterday right? When I was drunk.'

'Nope, nothing. You spilled nothing.'

'You can't lie to me, Kang Daesung. I'm your girlfriend, I know you very well.'

'And, I'm your boyfriend. And I don't even know what is happening with my girlfriend. I thought I knew everything, but I was wrong. Great.'

'Ka..Kang Daesung.. Just forget what I spilled yesterday! I was drunk.' Tiffany has no idea yet, YET.

'I don't know man, I don't know.'

*Ding Dong* The door bell rings.

'It must be the delivary man, you go hide in the room.' Daesung instructs. Tiffany does as told, to avoid another scandal. Daesung heads to the door.

Daesung's POV

'I'm so sorry Fany, that I am behaving this way. But what you said last night has been bugging me the whole morning. Just give me some time, Fany-ahh. It's the best if you resolve this yourself, with honesty.'


Argh, it has been long since I last updated on a week day! Well, Hope you enjoyed it!

Do you think DaeFany and go through this crisis? and/or Will Daesung want a break up with Tiffany? Please do comment on the comment section below!

 

Thank you~!