Break Up?

Their Story

SM has scheduled the next meeting 2 weeks later, at SM's office, after Girls Generation's Arena Tour in Nagoya, they are given almost a week off to shake of their fatigueness. During this 2 weeks, Daesung has been recuperating from his head injury in their apartment, Tiffany is busy with her Japanese Dorm Tour in Japan. Although Tiffany is busy, she never fails to call Daesung to check on him, and each calls contain their stupid, yet cute conversations, such as this.

Tiffany: How are you feeling? Better?

Daesung: Whenever you call, I feel like I'm in my best condition.

Tiffany: YAHH! Stop joking okay? So, you're fine right?

Daesung: Yea, I'm healing faster then expected. Hope that I can return to my Japanese Tour on time.

Tiffany: That will be on 1st of May right? That is around 1 month from now. You surely can return on time! Hwaiting!

Daesung: Fany-ahh, I can't stop thinking of this girl.

Tiffany: Bwoh?! Are you cheating on me now?

Daesung: Wae? I can't think about cannot think of other girls? This girl has a very nice vocals, the best vocals in my opinion.

Tiffany: If you dare to say mor-

Daesung: I really like this girl's long and aromatic hair. Oh ya, have I mention her eye smiles are the best too? This girl has been destroying my life.

Tiffany: ...

Daesung: Her lips are sweet too! She has a nice body figure too~~

Tiffany: (Blushing at the moment) Who...Who is this GIRL?!

Daesung: Aigoo, it is none other than Mooshroom Tiffany!

Tiffany: Stop calling me that you brat!

And yea, that is pretty much what they spoke each day.

--------------

2nd meeting day.

As scheduled, both DaeFany get ready to meet at SM's Office. However, this meeting has been set as private, with only SM, YG, Daesung and Tiffany are only allowed in this "Private" meeting. Everyone is surprise, yet curious at the same time. Why is this meeting set as private? 

Now, Tiffany is in front on SM's office, awaiting for Daesung's arrival. After waiting for 10 minutes, Daesung has finally arrived.

'Annyeong! How have you been!' Daesung greets while giving a tight hug.

'Annyeong. I'm fine. Just glad that I am finally getting some rest. Oh, you took off your bandage on your head?' Tiffany gives a light peck on his cheek.

'Yea, it is getting much better. It feels like I can perform on stage now, altough I can't yet.'

'Luckily you know that you aren't that fit yet. Come'on, let's go in. YG abeonim inside too.' Tiffany says while knocking the door, Before Tiffany knocks it, Daesung stops her.

'Fany-ahh..'

'...'

'Promise me that you'll stay by my side, no matter what happens.'

'...'

'If they want to break us up, let's not. I believe we can pull through this together, and we can live forever, until we die.'

'...'

'Pwomishh meeee' Daesung says with his aegyo.

'Arrasso.' Tiffany finally says something. Daesung gives her a kiss on her lips, before Tiffany breaks it.

'Yahh, what are you thinking?! We're outside of my Sha jang nim's office!'

'Opps, I couldn't resist those lips of yours.'

'Issh.'

Inside SM's Office

'Wahh, they sure are daring.' YG says.

'That shows that their love is strong, heh. Hyunsuk-ahh, you still remember our plan right?' SM says.

'Of course.'

'Don't go too hard though.'

'Hyung, I should be telling you that'

'Hahahaha.' Both of these old men (?) laughs.

'Hyunsuk-ahh, don't you feel that they bring back some good memories? Like, when we were dating our wives?'

'Yea, all those small stuff. We did that too, back in the days.'

'Haha,' SM says while reminiscing his sweet memory with his wife.

*Knock* *Knock*

'Get ready.' Both Presidents get ready their "strict" face.

'Come in.' SM says. There comes in 2 figures, which is no other than Daesung and Tiffany.

'Annyeong hashimnikka' Daesung and Tiffany greets with a 90-degree bow.

'Have a seat.' SM says, YG nods.

Both Daesung and Tiffany sits on the sofa, opposite of their Presidents respectively.

'So, I'm pretty sure that both of you know why you're called in right?' SM starts off.

'Yes, sir.'

'Yes, Sha Jang Nim.'

'Good. I've seen the online comments so far, it is getting from bad to worse.'

A silence.

'Despite  sending a representative to deny all those rumours, there are still many questions unanswered, and everyday I'm receiving calls from reporters, asking whether that rumours is true. I believe Hyunsuk is facing the same problem too.'

YG nods.

'So, Hyunsuk and I has actually discussed on phone a few days back. And we have made our decision, and it hasn't change yet.'

Another silence.

'Break up.'

Those words hit DaeFany like big boulders.

'Hyu..hyung, there really aren't any other way to settle this?' Daesung asks YG.

'I'm sorry to say this, Daesung-ahh. Sadly, there aren't. I've thought of all possible ways, but nothing came up. I'm really sorry Daesung-ahh.'

Another silence.

'So, are you agreeing to break up?'


Yayy, the weekends are here! As some of you might notice, I've changed the story poster, credits to        ------vanilatteI really like the background, don't you think it is like a game background? I've also changed the Description, Foreword and Background Poster. Please do go check out if you're interested, and please tell me if you have any suggestions!

 

Are you curious of DaeFany's answer? and/or Do you like the new things I changed? Please do comment on the comment section below.

 

Thank you!

Edit: 

I got 80 Subscribers! I need 20 more to 100! Thank you!