A Surprise

Their Story

1 week after the concert

It's already 1 week since the concert, 1 week since YulYang couple is formed. Daesung and Tiffany has been in contact like the old days, but Daesung is a little cold towards her. Tiffany realizes this and kept apologizing for not attending the concert, Daesung just says it is nothing and he is not cold to him, despite being so obvious. Today, Daesung asked Tiffany out, he said he has something to show her, Tiffany, happily agrees. He even noted Tiffany to use disguise. They agree to meet at SNSD's dorm.

Tiffany's POV

'What should I wear? Urghh, what has he to show me? Is he going to confess to me?! OMOOO, wait Tiffany, get hold of yourself. Think about what you should wear!'

3rd Person's POV

Eventually Tiffany wears casual attire with no make ups on and a simple a cap. She goes to the hall and sits on the sofa, everyone is in the hall, watching a drama.

'Oh Fany-unnie, you going out?' Yoona asks.

'Yes.' 

'Where are you going?' Taeyeon asks.

'I don't know.' Tiffany replies with a grin on her face.

'Judging by that grin, you must be going out with your boyfriend huh?' Sooyung says. Tiffany shyly nods.

'But we aren't dating yet.'

'Omo, this reminds me when you were dating Minjun (Jun.K changed his real name) oppa!' Yoona suddenly shouts. Everyone including Seohyun glares at her. Tiffany's grinning face immediately turns into a gloomy face.

'I'm sorry, I don't mean it!' Yoona quickly apologizes.

'I'm fine.' Tiffany replies. Hyoyeon finds the situation awkward, and just nice the broadcast channel is having a commercial break, she quickly switch the channel to get something interesting. When she change the channel, the channel is having this program where they play K-Pop music videos, and it is currently playing Big Bang's "Fantastic Baby". Everyone got excited and starts to dance, except for Tiffany and Jessica who is stoning there.

'Yahh, it's already 1 year, but this song sounds refreshing!' Yuri shouts.

'Of course, it;s your boyfriend's song!' Sooyoung shouts back.

'As expected from G-Dragon oppa.. He's the best since he was young! Sica-ahh, don't you remember him? You were the one who introduced him to us. Even Yuri, who knew him for less than a month remembers him!' Hyoyeon suddenly asks. Jessica just looks at her and shakes her head.

Jessica's POV

'Of course I remember Jiyong oppa... We're much more closer than you think..'

3rd Person's POV

'Oh right, you guys haven't explain yet! What happened between Jessica unnie and Jiyong oppa before I joined SM Entertainment? All I heard is that Jiyong joined SM Entertainment very early and left very early too' Yoona asks. Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany are curious.

'Since Sica doesn't remember, I'll explain because I remember everything. Hmm lets see, GD oppa joined SM Entertainment really really early, if I'm not mistaken, year 1996-' Hyoyeon is cut off by everyone's shock face.

'Yes I know, he's accepted when he's only 8 years old. He even joined earlier than BoA unnie! I heard that he was specialized in dance. 4 years later, Sica was scouted into SM Training System. At that time, GD oppa has his name as a famous trainee, alongside with BoA unnie. Eventually BoA unnie debut first. At first, GD oppa doesn't know who is Sica. Even after Sica befriended me, they are still strangers. One day, Sica suddenly introduced GD oppa to me and Sooyoung. They were so close, as if there are a couple. I asked them a lot of times, but they just deny it. 1 year later, which is GD oppa's 5th eyar of training, he left. No one knew why he left for YG Entertainment.'

'Yahh, I didn't know there was this history.' Taeyeon says in amazement.

'How do you know all this?' Jessica asks.

'I asked some older trainees.' Hyoyeon replies with a proud grin. At this time, Tiffany's phone rings.

'Oh, I think Daesung is here, I better go now, bye girls!' All the other girls wish Tiffany luck.

 


'Daesung-ahh, long time no seeee!!!!!!!!' Tiffany rushes into the car and hugs Daesung. Daesung returns the hug.

'It's been 11 months since we last met. Thanks to you, I can't see you last week.'

'I'm very sorry Daesung-ahh, I need to support BoA unnie's concert too right?' Tiffany says while pecking Daesung's cheeks.

'I can't forgive you easily right?' 

'Then what should I do?' Tiffany asks honestly. Daesung suddenly points his lips, hinting for a kiss.

'But I gave you on the cheeks!' 

'Aishh, it's different!'

'Don't wish for it Daesung-ahh, where are we going today?'

'It's a surprise!' Daesung says while about to drive.

'Waiitt! What do you think you're doing now?!. Let's switch places, let me drive!'

'I'm okay with driving now. Or not how did I manage to drive here?'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes I'm sure. Plus, only I know our destination.' Daesung then drives the car. On the way there, they talk about a lot of topics. Without noticing, they arrived to an apartment, not a luxurious one, but just a nice and normal one.

'Erm, why are we here?' Tiffany asks.

'To see the apartment.' Tiffany circles her lips to an "O". They then walk to where the lif is, there is a family in the lif, which lets Daesung and Tiffany squeeze in. They hide their faces carefully. After they reach their floor, Daesung leads Tiffany to an unit of apartment and unlocks the door.

'Go and check it out.' Daesung says. Tiffany goes in and looks around the apartment. It is mostly painted with pink colour, and there are many teddy bears around. There are 2 bedrooms (1 master bedroom, 1 normal bedroom), 2 toilets (1 master bedroom toilet, 1 is at the hall), a simple kitchen and a big hall. Tiffany basicly is in love with the place, because it is an ideal type of apartment for a single person or a couple. Daesung gives Tiffany a tour around the apartment too. After that, they both sit on the sofa in the hall.

'By the why, who did you buy this apartment for?' Tiffany asks out of curiosity.

'I bought this for us.'

'!!!' Tiffany looks at Daesung, who is now watching the television.