A Conversation.

Their Story

Daesung: Youngbae hyung, you know where the souvenir shop is right?

Taeyang: Yes, I guess? It's on the 4th floor right?

Daesung: Yes, it is right next to the jewellry shop.

Taeyang: Alright, you sure you okay at the Cafe? And, why you insist that you want to stay there?

Daesung: Err, I like this place very much and I want to be alone. Nehh, see you later.

Daesung then hang up. Daesung and Tiffany caught some attention when Tiffany fell down just now, although their disguised was messed up, they covered each other's face before the people can notice them. He is now sitting opposite of Tiffany, staring down the floor because he has no courage to face her. Tiffany is still very mad at him, for not contacting her for a very long time, plus he hung up the phone the last time he called. 

'It's been a long time.' Tiffany broke the silence. Daesung just nods. Tiffany took a sip of her drink.

'How're you?' Tiffany says again.

'I'm fine..'  Daesung replied softly.

'What do you mean you're fine? You look miserable now?!' Tiffany raised her voice.

'.....' Daesung continued looking on the floor.

'Look at me Daesung-ahh.'

'Yes, I've been living in the shadow for these few months. I still feel guilty and have constant nightmares about that incident. Although I didn't kill him, I still feel guilty for him. I still feel I'm a murderer.' Daesung finally says something while staring at Tiffany. Tiffany saw his eyes, it was filled with sadness, she feels very sad for him too. Despite that, she kept her cold attitude towards him, but a little softer, she still cannot forgive him.

'It's ok, everything has passed. We can't go back in time.'

'However, I know I need to go back as the old Daesung. A lot of fans are waiting for me, Jiyong hyung and the remaining members. We can't just disappoint them right? I'll come back as the old Daesung, the Daesung that made a lot of people crack up, not the Daesung that is upset, it's a promise.'

Tiffany felt a relieve because at least, Daesung is thinking positively.

'So how's Jiyong-shii?'

'Jiyong hyung is also depressed the whole time, so he spends his time in the studio, writing songs for our next album.'

'As expected from your leader.'

An awkward silence...

'How're you?'  Daesung breaks the ice

'How am I? Do you even care? If you care, why did you hang up that day?' Tiffany sayes. Daesung stares down again.

'Even if you hung up, you could've texted me after that right? But nope, I received to text OR calls from you anymore. I was really mad at you, and I'm STILL mad at you.' Tiffany finally exploded.

'I had no courage to contact you. I feel I don't deserve to talk to anyone as innocent as you because I'm a bad boy. So, I feel that I need to stop contacting you...' As Daesung was mumbling things, Tiffany wants to stop him from saying anything. Unknowingly, her face goes closer towards Daesung.

'I'm a really bad boy Fany-ahh, that's why ...' Daesung suddenly feels something soft peck his lips. He realizes that Tiffany just gave a peck on his lips. 

Daesung's POV

'My heart is beating really fast... Like my first love when I was young. Am I in love? The problem is... It's Tiffany, from Girls Generation.' Daesung thought.

Tiffany's POV

'Oh my god Tiffany?! What the hell did you just do? Did I just give his lips a peck? But his lips are nice, URGH WHAT AM I THINKING, Get hold of yourself . He looks a bit upset, what if he doesn't like it?' Tiffany thought.