Filming (2)

Their Story

In the van

'Ahh, I'm soo nervous.' Daesung says.

'Unexpectedly, even Daesungie can get nervous huh' T.O.P teases Daesung.

'Of course, he always get nervous when he meets Hyunsuk-hyung.' Taeyang adds.

'Daesung-ahh, who do you think your wife will be?'

'How would I know?!'

'Just guess Daesung-ahh.'

'I think is Kara's Jiyoung.' T.O.P says.

'As for me, maybe she is Girls Generation's Tiffany?'

'Why her?' Daesung quickly asks.

'Erm, you guys were the "Idol Hate Couple" back in 2009 right? You guys were soo cute, I even like both of you.'

'Pfft, whatever. She only knows how to scold me.' Daesung says, without hesitation. Right then, they reach their destination. They then walk into the cafe.

'Oh, annyeonghaseyeo!' The 3 Big Bang members say.

'Oh, you guys finally reached. Here, Daesung-sshi, you've a mission.' The PD says while handing Daesung a card.

Daesung-sshi,

What makes a date in a cafe perfect? Yes, a drink and flowers! Get a cup of drink for your wife and flowers from the florist next door.

*Note: Your wife is coming from her concert*

'Ahh, so my wife is a singer too.' Daesung says.

'Maybe an idol?' T.O.P says excitingly. Taeyang just smile.

'So, I've to get a drink and flowers for her?' Daesung asks the PD.

'Yes, there is a florist next door who opens till midnight, so I suggest you to buy the flowers first.' The PD says.

Daesung suddenly extends his hands to the PD.

'Yes?' The PD asks confusingly.

'Money?' Daesung asks.

'!!!' All the staff are laughing hard, even the PD.

'You've to use your own money, Daesung-sshi...' The PD finally says soemthing.

'But, I didn't bring much money..'

'You can borrow from your members.' The PD says while pointing at T.O.P and Taeyang. Daesung immediatly turns his head towards them.

'Youngbae hyung~~~' Daesung says.

'No.' Taeyang replies with a deep voice.

'Seunghyun hyung~~!'

'Yahh, you still owe-'

'HYung~~! What do I owe you?' Daesung says with a louder voice while stepping T.O.P's legs. T.O.P is about to hit Daesung, until Daesung uses his aegyo on T.O.P, like during Family Outing when T.O.P was guest.

'Hyung~~!' Daesung says with his aegyo voice while jumping up and down. T.O.P is stunned and Taeyang makes a face palm.

'Arrasso, I'll borrow you money. But you better repay me!' T.O.P finally agrees.

'Yayy!' Daesung is excited like a 3 year old kid. T.O.P hands Daesung the money.

'Youngbae hyung, can you help me be a decoy?'

'Why do you want to prank your wife on your first meeting?'

'It's fun! Just go sit down there and pretend to be my wife's husband okay? I'll be back soon!' Daesung says while rushing to the florist next door. Taeyang follows his request and sits down on a spot, while T.O.P stands beside the camera, pretending to be a VJ. In no time, Daesung reaches the florist.

'Hello ma'am!' Daesung says with a 90-degree bow.

'Oh, hello there young man! How can I help you?' The sales woman turns out to be a old lady, so she couldn't recognize Daesung.

'Erm, can I buy the prettiest flowers?'

'Ahh, buying for a late night date? Well, I've 2 bouquet here, 1 in purple and 1 in pink colour.' The old lady shows 2 bouquet of flowers. With instict, Daesung picks the pick colour flower.

'Thank you!' Daesung left the money on the cashier and runs out back to the cafe.

'Haha, kids these days.' The old lady says while smilling.

 

Daesung barges into the cafe, this time, he needs to buy a cup coffee. He suddenly remembers that his "wife" is coming from her concert, so he decides to buy something refreshing, instead of something hot.

'2 cups of, of Strawberry Milkshake!' Daesung orders. The waiter quickly prepare his order, and asks for a signature.

'Thank you!' Daesung turns around, and he realizes that there are a lot of fans outside, cheering. Daesung just bows and goes to the 2nd floor, where he is supposed to meet his wife.

'Oh Daesungie, you're back.' Taeyang says.

'It's damn tiring. Where is Seunghyun hyung?' Daesung says.

'He's over there, acting as a VJ.' Taeyang points at T.O.P

'She's here.' 

'Faster go hide!!' Taeyang alerts Daesung, who takes a little time to process those words.

 


Tiffany's Side

After she got interviewed, she got on her van and heads to her destination. She is sitting the same van as Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun. The remaining members, who are the dance line sit the another van. 

'Wahh, Seohyun-ahh, this is what you felt last time too huh..' Tiffany says.

'You feel nervous right?'

'Very.'

'I totally understand it'

'Don't worry, your husband must be a very great guy.' Taeyeon says while grabbing Tiffany's hands.

'Thanks.'

'Unnie, why not we do like last time?'

'What?'

'If you like your-'

'No way man!'

'But I did it last time when I first met Yong oppa, under your orders some more!'

'Ahh, fine then.'

'Well, if you like your husband, randomly say your favourite colour!' Jessica says.

'How can I do it?

'Annyeonghaseyeo! Pink.' Taeyeon demostrates.

'How can I do that? He will think me as a weird wife?!'

'Just do it!!' Seohyun says.

'Arrasso.'

Meanwhile in the another car

'Who do you think is Tiffany's husband?' Their manager asks. Each of the members listed down loads of celebreties who are handsome, including Brad Pitt etc. Right then, YoonA slyly says Daesung's name.

'Why him?' Sooyoung asks.

'I have no idea, his name just  poped up in my head.'

'Eyy, it can't be Daesung oppa!' Sooyoung says.

'Why, you jealous?' YoonA says while sticking her tongue out. Just then, they have reach the cafe. All the members got down from the car.

'Unnie, we have a list of your husbands!' Yuri says.

'Really? We also listed some!!' Taeyeon says. All the members laugh. Well, there are a of of crowd outside of the cafe, Girls Generation is even escorted by the VJ's into the cafe.

'Gahh, it seems your husband is famous in Japan.' Sunny says while walking towards the PD.

'Annyeonghaseyeo!' Girls Generation greets with a 90-degree bow.

'Oh, you're here, You can go up, your husband is waiting for you.'

'Wait, don't let him now who is the wife okay?' The playful YoonA says.

'Yes, lets prank him first!' Sooyoung adds. They then go upstairs.

 

 


When they reach upstairs, they see a very familliar back shadow, very familliar to Yuri.

'Annyeonghaseyeo?' The girls say. Taeyang turns around slowly.

'Gasp.' 

 


An update. Their meeting will be on next chapter. I'm currently very discouraged. URGH>!