A couple!

Their Story

As decided, only 5 of Girls Generation's members attend Big Bang's Final Concert for Alive Galaxy World Tour, with disguise since they do not want to get any attention from any fans, after that scandal that broke out 9 months ago. When they reach the Stadium, it is already packed with fans all around the world. There are even artists attending the concert too. Girls Generation's junior, Exo are also spotted.

Finally, that concert starts. As expected from Big Bang, all their performances are just perfect. With each members having their own characteristics, all of them just cannot get their eyes off Big Bang. (Yuri just mainly watch Taeyang.) Girls Generation shout like the other fangirls, since they don't have to worry that much because they are in their disguise. Hours later, the concert ends with Big Bang performing their hit song "Last Farewell". Girls Generation decide to go to the backstage and send their greetings, to show their respect. They sneakily walk back to the entrance of the backstage, which has 2 bodyguards there.

'Any Backstage pass?' One if the body guard asks.

'Opps, I don't have it..' Taeyeon replies while removing her disguise.

'You need a Backstage pass to go to the backstage.'

'Yahh, it's SNSD!' The another bodyguard says.

'Omo, it's for real!'

'So, can we go in now?' Sooyoung asks politely.

'I'm afraid that I've to follow the rules..'

'Aisshh!' Hyoyeon says in frustration.

'What's happening here?' A guy says from behind. It turns out to be Seungri.

'Oh Seungri-shhi, SNSD wants to go inside, but they don't have Backstage pass.'

'Oh?! Noonas, annyeong!' Seungri says while limping to them.

'Seungri-ahh, you seem injured?!' Yuri asks in concern.

'Argh, never mind, just a sprained ankle. I give them permission to enter, is that okay?'

'Yes Seungri-shhi, here, please do come in.' The bodyguards open the door and allows SNSD to enter. Right now, Seohyun is helping the limping Seungri to walk.

'Seohyun-ahh, oppa is okay. Plus, I'm drenched in sweat, do you want to get dirty?' Seungri says while rejecting Seohyun's help.

'I'm okay with it oppa, your injury is much more important than me getting dirty.' Seohyun smiles at Seungri.

'Yahh, seems like our maknae is growing up!' Sooyoung shouts. Seohyun blushes and Seungri tries to laugh, hiding his pain.

'Annyeonghaseyeo!' The girls greets Big Bang, Seungri joins them.

'Seungri-ahh, sit down. I'm going to give you a little treatment.' Taeyang says.

'Hyung, how're you going to treat me?'

'We have an Aid Kit right? And luckily I brought Ointment today.' Taeyang then applies the ointment on Seungri's injured ankle

'Let me do it.' Seohyun snatches the ointment.

'Never mind, I can do it.' Taeyang says. Seohyun suddenly whispers.

'Faster approach Yuri-unnie'

Taeyang is so shock, because he did not expect the innocent maknae to be this playful. Taeyang just grinned and let Seohyun apply the ointment on Seungri's ankle. Everyone is wondering what is between both of them. Daesung, meanwhile is thinking of something else.

Daesung's POV

'She really did not attend the concert...'

3rd Person's POV

'Looking for Tiffany unnie?' Yuri asks. The others are talking to each other.

'Yeah.' Daesung replies without hesitation.

'She went to BoA unnie's concert, BoA unnie helped her since young you see.'

'Erm, it's okay'

'Erm Daesung-ahh, can I borrow Yuri for a while?' Taeyang cuts in the conversation.

'Sure!' Daesung replies. Taeyang drags Yuri out of the dressing room, and brings her to a quiet place.

'Yahh oppa, why're you so weird?' Yuri asks.

'Jus..just..want some..private moment..'

'Ahh, oppa what you want to talk about?'

'Ho...how are...yo..you?'

'Well, I'm doing fine, but I'm getting tired these few da-...' Yuri is interrupted by a kiss. Yuri is shocked at first, but at last she holds back and responds to Taeyang's looooooong kiss. Only god knows how long they kissed, finally they broke the kiss.

'Huff...Are your tiredness gone?..Huff...' Taeyang asks.

'Oppa! Huff... I have slight sore throat today...'

'I don't care about that.. huff... Yuri-ahh...'

'?'

'Areyouwillingtobemygirlfriend?' Taeyang quickly "raps"

'YesI'mwillingto.' Yuri "raps" back.

'Thanks.' Slowly, their lips gets closer, eventually they kiss for another long time. They even each other's tongue!