Memory lost?

Their Story

Previously on "Their Story"

Daesung fainted and was sent to the hospital. The doctor said that he suffered from a concussion, which seems not that serious but the effects might be bad. Daesung's mother called, and it turns out that Daesung has told his family about their relationship. When Daesung's mother asked about Daesung's condition, Tiffany decided to lie to her, as she was worried oemeoni will overreact from the injury, plus the effects aren't 100% correct.


Flashback

'How did this happened!' Tiffany asked in a loud tone. Daesung is lying on the sofa of the waiting room, his head covered with blood. The male staffs carried Daesung from the accident spot to the waiting room. Some of the staffs took few pieces if clean cloth and wraps his wound, while the "no guts" staffs turn their head around. Currently, they are waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

'It was done by the fans.'

'What?!'

'Daesungie was walking back from the placed we appointed. On the way back, he met 3 male fans out there. Without any warning, those 3 male fans each threw 2 rocks to Daesungie, all hitting his head. They shouted something about-' the staff hesitated.

'About?'

"You don't deserve our Tiffany!" 

"Get a life murderer!"

"Go to-"

'Enough.' Tiffany said.

End of Flashback.

Tiffany's POV

'There weren't just fans, they were MY fanboys. And because of them, you've to go through all this pain. God, why are you making our relationship this hard?! Why it wasn't hard when I was with Min Jun (Jun.K) oppa?! WHY?! Does it mean that I don't suit with Daesungie? Please don't, I'm really in love with him.'

3rd Person's POV

'Here, have this.' Yuri hands a Ginseng drink to Tiffany. Jessica is there too.

'Yahh, don't you know I hate this?'

'Just drink it, it's good for your health!'

'Fine,' Tiffany takes the drink and drinks a sip.

'Are your boyfriends coming?'

'Jiyong oppa is coming now, from USA.'

'What?! Why is he in USA?'

'You see, he has been working with producers over there. He said he'll be working with Missy Elliot too!'

'Woww, I'm jealous of him heh, getting to work with the hip hop legend. What about Taeyang oppa?'

'He's taking the flight later tonight, with Seunghyun oppa.. Seungri is here in Japan, he should be here anytime soon.

'Ahh, glad that all 5 of them are going to assemble.' Jessica says.

'In this circumstance..' Tiffany says while looking at unconscious Daesung.

'It'll be fine Tiff, Daesungie will surely be fine! He's a strong kid!' Jessica back hugs Tiffany, trying to motivate her.

'We'll leave you here,' Yuri says.

'Nahh, it's okay to stay, ask the other members to come too.'

'Nahh, we'll leave you alone.' Yuri and Jessica leaves Tiffany alone, with Daesung.

It is already 2 in the morning, and Daesung has yet woke up. Some of the filming staff have gone home, as the members of Girls Generation are still there. As for Tiffany, she is still holding Daesung's hands tightly, wishing that he would wake up anytime. Eventually, Tiffany falls asleep. (Well, of course! It's 2 in the morning)

 


'Urghh...' Tiffany groans as she turns her body around on the bed, the sunlight rays are shining into her eyes. She could not help but wake up, and realizes something unusual. She is lying on a hospital bed, in fact it is Daesung's bed! Tiffany turns around again, seeing a familliar face, sitting down and grinning at her.

'Finally, you're up.'

'Why am I here, and you're there?'

'Erm, because when I woke up I saw you, Tiffany-sshi sitting next to me. I feel bad, so yeah.'

'Why are you being formal?' Suddenly, Tiffany remembers something.

'I suggest you to take notice of a few things from him, as the patient may have some confusion in the future, or even worse, memory lost.' Those words hit Tiffany's head.

Tiffany's POV

'Don...Don't tell..tell me he really lo...lost ou..our memories.'

 


Urgh, failed to make it by time. Could not make a triple update, as it has passed 12 a.m. in Malaysia here.

Do you think Daesung has really lost his memory with Tiffany? and/or Is Daesung playing around with Tiffany? Please do comment on the comment section below.