What Happened? (2)

Their Story

Previously on "Their Story"

Tiffany went to Daesung's concert to film 'We Got Married" and prepared a simple celebration for him, however Daesung fainted right before he was heading back to the waiting room, what happened?'


Daesung is in the hospital, lying on a bed now, he is unconscious. Tiffany is beside him, holding his hands tightly. The other Girls Generation members are already there visiting Daesung, but decided to leave Tiffany and him alone. The other staffs also do not want to disturb both of them, for some reason, they feel something is going on. As for Tiffany, she keeps having flashback about what the doctor said.

Flashback

Tiffany is sitting on the bench in front of the surgery room. Daesung has been in the surgery room for around 1 and a half hour? Yeah, you will think 'It's just 1 and a half hour", but for Tiffany, it's like a year. Girls Generation members has reached, and comforting Tiffany. Other backstage staffs were also there, worried about Daesung. Finally, the doctor came out from the surgery room.

'Doctor, is Daesung okay?!' Tiffany rushed towards the doctor.

'Hmm, who is the family member or relative of the patient?'

'They aren't here.'

'Have you contacted them?'

'Yes, doctor.'

'Okay, so will the guardian follow me to my office?'

Tiffany looks at Jeon PD, as if asking for permission to be Daesung's guardian. Because Jeon PD is one of the oldest person at the spot, so he will make the decision. Jeon PD nodded at Tiffany.

'I'm the guardian.' Tiffany says, facing the doctor again.

'Very well, please follow me.'

At the doctor's office

'Hmm, have a seat.'

'Thank you.'

'So, I'll get to the point.'

'Please, sir.'

'Okay, the patient is suffering from a Concussion.' The doctor says while putting up a picture of Daesung's skull, Tiffany does not understand one bit of that picture.

'What is it, doctor?'

'A concussion is a type of traumatic brain injury (TBI) that happens when the brain is jarred or shaken hard enough to bounce against the skull.'

'Erm, can you explain it easily? I'm not good at Japanese language.'

'Oh ya, I forgotten that you aren't local. Sorry.'

'Nahh, it's okay. So, what are the effects of this injury?'

'Well, we've done a CT scan on his skull, we've done a simple surgery just now, to relieve pressure from swelling and we've given him a few stitches on his external wound. He's still unconscious though-' Tiffany nodded.

'I suggest you to take notice of a few things from him, as the patient may have some confusion in the future, or even worse, memory lost.'

Those words hit Tiffany hard. Memory lost. Confusion is still okay, but memory lost? What if that piece of memory is their memory?

'Those are the few things to take note.' The doctor continues to explain some of Daeeung's condition and stuff.

'Well, he should be conscious by tomorrow.'

Tiffany thanked the doctor and walked out of his office.

End of Flashback.

Tiffany takes a deep breath. At that moment, Tiffany receives a phone call from Korea, in fact it is an unknown number. She takes a deep breath again, and answers the call.

Tiffany: Yeoboseyeo?

???: Oh, yeobeseyeo!

Tiffany: May I know who is on the line?

???: Omo, it's really Tiffany of SNSD right?

Tiffany: Nehh, erm, may I know who are you?

???: Oh ya, I'm Daesungie's mother.

Tiffany: Bwoh?! I mean, nehh annyeonghaseyeo oemeoni..

Daesung's mother: Nehh, how are you?

Tiffany: I'm fi..fine... By the way, how did you get my number oemeoni?

Daesung's mother: Don't act innocent now Fany ahh, I know everything. Daesungie reported everything to me!

Tiffany: Nehh? Nehh! I didn't know Daesungie has told oemeoni!

Daesung's mother: Come visit me as soon as possible! I really want to see my future daugther in law!

Tiffany: Nehh..

Daesung's mother: I guess you know why I'm calling you right.

Tiffany: ......

Daesung's mother: How is my son?

Tiffany: He's fine, doing fine. (Tiffany decides to lie)

Daesung's mother: Are you sure?

Tiffany: Yeah, I'm currently with him. He's sleeping now though, effects of the medication.

Daesung's mother: Ahh, that's a relief. I guess I shouldn't disturb you now, go back to your dorm and sleep. Daesung can live in the hospital alone, he's a strong boy!

Tiffany: Nahh, It's okay. I can take care of him. No, really it's nothing.

Daesung's mother: When he wakes up, tell him to call me!

Tiffany: Nehh!

(Daesung's mother hangs up)

Tiffany's POV

'Sorry oemeoni, that I've to lie to you. I just don't know how to explain it to you, given that Daesungie told me that he's your golden child, I can't imagine how you react. This pabo, already told his family about our relationship, I haven't even told mine, making me look like a bad girlfriend, daughter and sibling. And I'm sorry that you've to goo through all this because of me. Daesung-ahh, please wake up!'

 


2nd update of the day. Daesung's mother called Tiffany! What a surprise heh? What caused Daesung's concussion? What has it to do with Tiffany? Please anticipate for the next chapter.

 

Should I make Daesung lose his memories with Tiffany and/or Are you curious what happened to Daesung? (I suggest you not, because it is gonna be crappy.) Please do comment on the comment section below.