K-Collection 2012 (2)

Their Story

At the stairs

'Urghh, what is taking Fany so long..' Daesung thought.

'I guess I should go get 2 cups of coffee from the vending machine, she must be thirsty.' Daesung then leaves the stairs and heads to the nearest vending machine. On the way to the vending machine, he met a lot of backstage staffs and artists, he does a 90-degree bow to everyone he meets, even though they are his junior. A lot of them complimented him that he is very humble despite his senior rank. He finally reaches vending machine and someone is using it. He recognizes that person.

'Junsu-hyung!' (Jun.K hasn't change his name yet on that time) Daesung says while tapping Jun.K's shoulder.

'Oh Daesung-ahh! It's been so long since we last met! How are you? I got worried when the accident broke out.' Jun.K says in a surprised face.

'Well, I'm fine now. I admit that it was hard at first, but there is a person who has been always be there for me.'

'I see, I bet is Youngbae right?'

'Nope, it isn't Big Bang's member. She always comfort me when I'm down despite her hectic schedule.'

'Wow, she must care a lot for you huh.'

'Hyung, what are you doing here anyway? Is 2PM performing? I didn't know that.'

'Ani Daesung-ahh, I'm here to see a person.'

'I see.' Daesung nods.

'Well, I better get going. Help me send my regards to Jiyong and Youngbae, bye!' Jun.K says while rushing off.

'Nehh hyung!'

Jun.K's POV

'Daesung-ahh, I know it's hard on you last year, and I wish to talk to you more now, but I must meet her today. I'm so sorry Daesung-ahh.

3rd Person's POV

Jun.K then walks around the backstage, searching for "her". When he is at the corridor of the dressing room, he sees someone coming out from the dressing room. Jun.K immediately recognizes that person. He follows that person, eventually reaches a quiet stairs. He notices that person is searching for something, someone to be precise. 

'Whatever, this is my chance. It's now never.' Jun.K thought while approaching her, silently. When hem reaches Tiffany's back, he suddenly gives a tight back hug. Tiffany is very startled at first, she thinks that there is a GHOST hugging her from the back, but immediately recognizes this hug. A hug she used to love.

'I miss you...' Jun.K whispers.

 


'Neh hyung!' Daesung says while looking at Jun.K walking away.

Daesung then got 2 cups of coffee from vending machine. When he is about to leave, Daesung's sister called him. He sits on the bench beside the vending machine and chat with his sister.

Daesung: Oh noona!

Noona:  Ahh, Daesung-ahh, do you miss noona?!

Daesung: Of course, I really miss noona, appa and umma.

They then chat for 5 minutes. Daesung totally forgotten his meeting with Tiffany until he sees 2 cups of coffee beside him. 

Daesung: Oh NOONA! I BETTER GET GOING, IT'S MY TURN TO PERFORM?!

Noona: Why do you ha... *Toot* *Toot* *Toot*

Daesung quickly grab the 2 coffees and rushes to the stairs. He feels guilty to lie to his sister.

'Aishh, she must be mad at me now, the coffee is even cold now!' Daesung thought. He reaches his destination. There is only a door splitting them. There is a little gap between the door, so Daesung decides to look through the gap to see if Tiffany is in there first. When he looks through the gap, he is in 100% shock. Tiffany is facing the door, closing her eyes. He noticed there are few drops of tears from Tiffany. There is a person hugging her from behind, it is Jun.K. Daesungs drops his coffee, he just cannot believe his eyes. That made some sound, he quickly run away from the stairs.

Flashback

'Hyung, what are you doing here anyway? Is 2PM performing? I didn't know that.'

'Ani Daesung-ahh, I'm here to see a person.'

'I see.' Daesung nods.

(Flashback ends.)

'So, that person is Tiffany huh.' Daesung says while looking at the ceiling. 

'Well, I shouldn't disturb their moment right, it's for Tiffany.' Daesung decides to send a text to Tiffany.

From: Daesung

To: My cute rival Fany

'Good luck with that guy... I better leave before you guys even notice me hahaha. Well, I was originally planning to tell you something, I guess I will tell you here then. Erm, I might not be able to meet or text you frequently for maybe 1 year? As you see, Hyunsuk-hyung has planned a long term plan for our current album, and we might need to go on a world tour any soon. Plus, I'm going to stay in Japan for the next few months for concert and activities in Japan. I'll be very busy till then, so I might ignore your texts or calls. Please don't be angry with me okay? I'll try to comeback once in a while just to see you. I guess is a bye then? Enjoy your moment with that guy.'

-Daesung

While Daesung is typing the text, his eyes are full of tears. He feels empty, he feels like he has lose his everything. He just feel like crying.

Daesung's POV

'Now I've realize, I've fallen in love, Tiffany. I love you.'


An update :) Please comment what you think and thanks for reading :3