Side Story (2)

Their Story

'Here comes our royal duo.' G-Dragon says.

The others stand up and greet Daesung and Tiffany, it has been long since all of them met as a group. After that, they then ordered food and begin to chat, to catch up with their lives. Of course, the focus is on Daesung, he just got discharged from military, and the girls have not met him for 2 long years. They are happily-

'Daesung-ahh, I salute you.' G-Dragon cuts the narrator. (Good job GD, I bet you guys were bored!)

'We too.' All the guys says.

'Eii, you guys done great on revealing your relationships too! Except for Seunghyun hyung, he's too private about his girlfriend.'

'We'll tell the public soon.' T.O.P says confidently. And guess who is his girlfriend? It is Sooyoung! And coincidentally, both of them are the tallest in their group respectively. And now, you must be curious how Daesung revealed his marriage and child to the world right? Let's go into the flashback.

Daesung's 1st Press Conference after Miliatry Discharge.

'You nervous?' Daesung asks Tiffany. Tiffany looks at Daesung and nods. Daesung smiles, pecks her forehead and holds her hand tight.

'Nothing is going to happen, I believe the world will accept us! Plus, we are married! They can't separate us anymore. Look at Dylan, he is not nervous at all, right Dylan?'

'Nehh Appa! I can't wait to go out there!!'

'That's my boy. See, Fany-ahh?'

Tiffany takes a deep breath.

'Come'on.' Daesung gives another peck, this time on her cheeks.

'Daesung-shhi and family, it's time!' A staff opens the curtain. Before they went out, as if Tiffany was expecting it, Daesung gives a peck on Tiffany's lips and head out to the press.

'What is this Daesung-shhi?'

'Isn't this SNSD's Tiffany? What is happening?'

'Why are your hands linekd to each other?'

'Who is this cute little boy?'

Those were the questions asked by the reporters once they head out.

'This is my appa and umma!' Dylan shouts happily.

More flashes came. Daesung and family took their seat.

'Like what my son said, Tiffany-sshi is my wife.'

And like that, the world knew that they got married and have 1 child.

'When you guys started dating?'

'Erm, Spring of year 2013?'

'How both of you met?'

'We just met and had feeling for each other. That's that.'

End of Flashback.

'Oppa, you were looking cool that time! I was watching live during that press conference!' Yoona praises. the others praised him too.

'Daesungie, what were you thinking when you were revealing?' T.O.P asks for tips, since he is also going to reveal his relationship with Sooyoung in a press conference.

'All I thought was, I must protect my family. I must protect Dylan. I must protect Fany, and lastly, I thought that I want to tell everyone, Tiffany is my girl.'

Everyone aww, who expected that Daesung can be such a brave, and loving man.

'Kyaaaaaaaaa' Of course, the girls can't help but squeal.

Seohyun seems to be waiting for someone, she just keep looking at the entrance from time to time.

'Seohyunie, waiting for someone?' Tiffany realizes it.

'Erk, anii unnie. Just looking at the snow.'

'You can never lie to me Seohyun-ahh! I've lived with you almost half of your life, I know you're lying! You're waiting for him right?'

'Sigh.. Yes, I'm waiting for him.'

'Yeobo, have you heard anything from Ri?' Tiffany asks her darling Daesung.

'I've actually called Seungri yesterday night, he said that he has temporarily leave from the Military this Christmas and New Year. But he said that he wants to celebrate it with his family.'

'Ahh..' Seohyun says. 

Daesung quickly turns around and whispers to Tiffany.

'Jaggiya! I'm lying, Seungri is actually in the kitchen.'

'Why you lied to my poor Seohyun?!'

'Shh! Seungri has prepared something for her! Wait up!'

'Stop whispering to each other! Our husbands aren't here doesn't mean that you are allowed to show your sweetness!' Taeyeon shouts.

'Nehh.'

Suddenly, the lights turned off. In the middle of the darkness, Seungri appeared with a cake and candles, singing "Happy Birthday" to Seohyun. You must be wondering, isn't Seohyun's birthday on June? The girls are confused too.

'Happy Birthday to Seohyun, Happy birthday to you~!' The boys finish singing the song.

'Seo, blow the candles! The wax are dripping down!' Seungri shouts.

'But-'

'Just blow it!' 

Seohyun blows the candles, with a confused mind.

'What is this, oppa?'

'Your birthday is on June 28th right? I couldn't celebrate it because I was busy serving for the country. So, I'll repay you 6 months late, I hope you don't mind!'

There are tears in Seohyun's eyes, as she hugs Seungri tightly.

'There is more.' Daesung whispers to Tiffany, like her personal narrator. That is one of the factor why Tiffany loves Daesungie!

Seungri takes something small from his pocket, round in fact.

'Seohyun-ahh, I know I've confessed to you once, and you rejected it-'

Big Bang members chuckles.

'But here I'm, confessing you again. I won't stop confessing until you accept it. So Seohyun-ahh, will you-'

'Yes, oppa. I'll.' Seohyun says before Seungri can finish his sentence.

'Oppa, I'm sorry that I've rejected you last time, I was a pabo. I couldn't realize my love for you. But, when you got enlisted into the Military, I just can't stop thinking of you. Everyday, every night, sometimes you are in my dreams too! And, that is how I realized my love for you.'

And, just like that, another couple is made. Hence, the party continues. They are chatting happily, catching up with their lives. Seungri blabbering about his Military achievements and stuff like that. It is 11:30 p.m., 30 minutes to Christmas day. Daesung and Tiffany decide to make a move first, because they always want to spend their final minutes of Christmas Eve together.

(More like, PG, hope you understood! But they are going to celebrate a clean Christmas this year, for the Narrator's sake!)

They decided to spend their date in their most memorable place, Han River. When they reach Han River, is has not much time left till 12:00 a.m., and there are many couples there too, to watch the fireworks. The finally found a spot, and lay down on it, looking at the sky.

'It's snowing! Yeobo,!'

'Yes-'

Tiffany shoves a mouthful of snow into Daesung's mouth, leaving him spitting all the snow for the next few minutes.

'My wife is so rough. Never mind, as long as she is rough on bed, I'm fine with it!'

'Not tonight, we agreed to spend it innocently this year. And, get a or something. I don't want to bear the pain to have another child.'

'Yahh, we had with condoms on loads of time, but it broke due to our roughness-'

'Shh! We're in the public now! If someone hears this, we will be in trouble.'

'Sorry.'

They enjoy the scenery of Han River. It is almost 12:00 a.m. Suddenly, Daesung calls out Tiffany.

'Jaggiya,'

'Neh?'

'Bobo'

'Here.' Tiffany pecks Daesung. Surprisingly, Tiffany did not make a fuss about it. However, Daesung has a different reaction.

'You kidding me?'

'Wae-'

Daesung crushes his lips on Tiffany's. Unlike normal kisses, this is considered a rough and hard one. They are literally each other's face. Without warning, Daesung is on top Tiffany.

It's 12:00 a.m., 25 December 2018, fireworks are out there popping, like Daesung and Tiffany's heart. They are still kissing, they only stop once to get some air. When the firework stop, they stop too. This was their longest kiss, ever?

'Me..Merry Christmas... Jaggiya'

'Same...Same to your Yeobo.'

Well, that is how they spend their year 2018 Christmas! After that, the barely manage to sleep the night without doing anything ual. Achievement got, Haha!

 


So, Merry Christmas! What do think about the ending? I find it crappy, and Unexpectingly, Daesung and Tiffany loves to have *** huh? XD. Note: I don't write rated stuffs though. :L

 

Do you want to see the full press conference? and/or Did you enjoy the Christmas Special? Please do comment on the comment section below! Thank you~!