Meanwhile

Their Story

Meanwhile at Seungri's room

*Door opens*

'Who-'

'Sorry to interupt oppa..

'Oh it's you Hyun, I thought it was some of my members. Sorry, it's a little messy in my bedroom.'

Seohyun looks around the bed room, it is actually nice. He has a king bed, a self of books and fan gifts, and lat but not least, a chair with his study table full of musical stuff, books etc.

'Nahh, it's actually quite neat, in fact better than my unnies.'

'Really?! Wahh, I must feel proud! My room is neater than SNSD's! Have a seat.' Seungri pulls the chair and offers Seohyun.

'Thank you.' Seohyun sits down on the chair and looks at the study table, there is this lyrics sheet titled "Gotta Talk To U".

'Oppa, you wrote this?'

'Argh, this is nothing.' Seungri quickly snatches those sheets of lyrics, because under of "Gotto Talk To U", it is a song titled "Let's Talk About Love", well, you know the lyrics of the song right? I won't explain it.

'Wae? Let's hear it!' Seohyun snatches back the lyrics sheet.

'Anniya, it isn't done yet!' Seungri snatches it again and quickly hides it. 

'This oppa is so weird, it's not like there is something not suitable inside there right.'

'Erm, erm its...it's supposed..supposed to be a secret comeback!'

'Wae?'

'Erm, I.. I kneeled in front of Hyunsuk hyung for this comeback!'

Seohyun nods, with plenty of doubts.

'Promise me, that you won't tell anybody. Pinky promise!'

'Oppa, we aren't kids anymore!'

'Just.'

'Fine.' Seohyun agrees and does the pinky promise.

An awkward silence passes by. Seungri looks at Seohyun, who observes the surrounding of Seungri's room.

'Is there anything?' Seungri breaks the ice.

'...'

'Well, you barged into my room, I assume you had some trouble with the others?'

'How did, as in, no!'

'Eyy, you can't lie from me. I'm the expert of escaping.'

'Fine, I was having trouble with unnies!'

'Ahh, as expected. Well, are you going to help me or what?'

'Oh right, you've to pack your stuff. I guess I'll help then, in repay for wasting your time.'

'At least I'm not alone now.'

Seohyun then helps Seungri pack his bag, as Seungri will be back by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so he deosn't need to use a big luggage. After 15 minutes, they are done.

'Ahh, we're done. Thanks fro the hep, Hyun!

'It's nothing, oppa.'

'Cham, you're now calling me "oppa" so naturally.'

'What... What are you saying?' Seohyun says in an unbelievable tone.

'But it's true, you're calling oppa so naturally.'

'Get hold of yourself, Seungri-sunbaenim!'

'Oh, now you're calling me formally. embarrassed?'

'Bwoh?! Yahh, come here!'

Seohyun chases Seungri around the room, causing a commotion. And this is the first time Seohyun behaving like this, chasing guys around, trying her best to hit him because she is embarrassed. Of course, the hall heard the commotion coming out of the room.

'It seems like, they progressed faster than usual?'

'Our predictions are right. Woori maknae is falling in love!'

'What if, they're doing something bad?!'

'Yahh, get hold of yourself y head!'

Those comments come from the hall. Next, Tiffany exits from Daesung's room, with her cheeks red like tomatoes.

'What is this noise?' Tiffany is clueless.

'Woori maknae are inside there, having fun.'

'Ahh.'

'By the way Fany unnie, why are your cheeks so red? Don't tell me, you-'

'Nope! We did nothing! I was just exhausted from packing Daesungie's things.

Everyone raises their eyebrows, of course that know that Daesung and Tiffany did soemthing, but they are not really interested in what they did.

 


A double update! This chapter in mainly focused on Seori, as I find them really cute!

Do you like today's double update? and/or What do you think about Seori moments? Please do comment on the comment section below~!