Meeting.

Their Story

'Daesung of Big Bang and Tiffany of Girls Generation were hugging in Han River!'

'Is Daesung and Tiffany dating?'

'YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment has yet given any statement.'

'They look cute together -Random 1'

'They look like they match each other -Random 2'

The scandal broke spread like quick fire. Every idols were shocked to see this news, especially Jun.K. Of course, Daesung and Tiffany got many loves and bash from the fans. Soshibang topic in Soshified is very active, everyone posting pictures of their hug online. Big Bang and Girls Generation are summoned at SM Entertainment building to have a meeting, only the members and some senior staffs of YG and SM can attend this meeting. Big Bang arrive SM Entertainment building the earliest, so they wait in front of the meeting room as told.

'Everything is going to be okay.' G-Dragon says.

'Yehh hyung, I can handle this.' Daesung replies.

Not long after that, Girls Generation arrived.

'Annyeong oppa!' Girls Generation say with a bubbly voice. Big Bang members just nod, then they start to chat. Tiffany just queitly sits beside Daesung, watching the others.

'You okay?' Daesung asks.

'Yeah. I saw online comments, there are a lot of people bashing me..'

'Ignore those comments. I got bashed worse okay? They called me a murde-..'

'I forbid you to say that word!' Tiffany puts her finger on Daesung's lips. Daesung just nods. They watch the others chatting.

'Yoona-ahh, I heard that you're filming a drama today?' Seungri asks.

'Yes, but I canceled it. I'm part of Girls Generation too right? I must come here with the others. Anyways T.O.P oppa, why did you reject the offer to be the male lead?' Yoona says.

'Well, you see Big Bang just comeback, and I'm busy with schedules. So I can't attend the filming.' T.O.P replies then continue to talk with Jessica.

'Sica-ahh, have you heard anything from Hyunjoong hyung?'

'Hyunjoong oppa is doing fine. Why?'

'I haven't get to call him these few weeks. He must be mad at me.'

'He won't, he surely understands you.' Suddenly, T.O.P pinches Jessica's cheeks.

'What was that for?!'

'Just feel like doing it.'

'Bwoh?!' Jessica slapped T.O.P on his shoulder. G-Dragon saw this and he is very jealous.

'Jiyong oppa!' Yoona says.

'Oh Yoona!'

'Long time no see, it's been 3 years since we last met right?' Yoona says while remembering her encounter with G-Dragon on the 1st episode of Strong Heart filming.

'Yahh, time sure pass very fast. You got prettier.'

'And oppa got your hair longer!' Yoona teases G-Dragon's "seaweed" hair.

'Yahh, this is an extension okay?! It isn't my real hair.'

'Then why must you wear it here?'

'For my image' G-Dragon says with the "merong" face. Jessica saw their moments, and too, is jealous. Taeyeon who injured her toe is sitting down on the bench beside Tiffany. G-Dragon totally forgotten to call Taeyeon last night. He excused himself from the crowd and goes to a quiet place. He dials Taeyeon's number. Taeyeon saw the caller ID and feels weird.

Taeyeon: Ji-..

G-Dragon: Don't mention my name, secret, remember?

Taeyeon: Yahh, why you call me while we're in the same building.

G-Dragon: I forgotten to call you last night, and I'm scared my cute dongsaeng will get mad.

Taeyeon: That's cute, hehe.

G-Dragon: It's cute? Urgh, forget about it.

Taeyeon: Why?!

G-Dragon: I'm suppose to be cool, not cute.

Taeyeon: Whatever~~ Yahh, comeback now, BoA unnie is here.

G-Dragon: BoA? *Toot* *Toot*

G-Dragon then rushes back to the place. He sees a feminine figure, it is none other than BoA.

'It's been so long, rival.' G-Dragon says behind BoA.

'Nice too see you again.' BoA turns around. Both of them had a friendly hug.

'Yahh, my Jiyong has grown up to be a superstar, much more better than me heh.' BoA says.

'Ayy, noona is still a superstar too.' G-Dragon replies.

'You two know each other?' Yoona asks innocently, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun is confused too, even Taeyeon is confused.

'They 2 were the aces during the trainee days.' Hyoyeon replies for them. Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri knows this because they were in the same time.

'You're right, every month they would battle each other at least twice.' Sooyoung adds.

'Ahh, I still remember you Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Well, although we were rivals, we are close friends too. Closer than what can you imagine.' G-Dragon says.

'We were* close friends. He hasn't contacted me since 2007.' BoA adds.

'Noona didn't contact me too!'

'I don't know your contact number.' That sentence made G-Dragon shut up. 

Jessica's POV

'He remembers Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and BoA unnie. He couldn't remember me and Yuri?! Jiyong oppa, I was very close with you too.'

3rd Person's POV

At this moment, Yang Hyun-suk appears without anyone noticing. 

'Hyung?! You scared me!' Seungri shouted. Everyone laughed and greets Hyun-suk.

'Soo Man hyung should be here anytime now. He just called me.' Hyun-suk says in his special way of speaking. Everyone just continue with their conversation, Seungri is talking to Seohyun and Yoona, T.O.P is chatting with Jessica and the rest of the crowd is just making jokes. Actually, all of them are feeling scared like Daesung and Tiffany too, but they agree to hide it. They must show to Daesung and Tiffany that they are alright. 10 minutes later, the big man has come. Soo Man has finally reach the meeting room.

'Hyung.' Hyun-suk says while giving Soo Man a brotherly hug.

'Oh Hyun-suk ahh, you seem thinner.' The others just greet Soo Man.

'Now, let's get into the meeting room. Time to get down to business.' Soo Man says in a serious tone. Everyone goes into the meeting room. Girls Generation on 1 spot and Big Bang beside Girls Generation. Daesung and Tiffany sat middlde of the whole crowd, while BoA, Hyun-suk and Soo Man sat down in a row, with Soo Man in the middle.

'So, my first question. Are you dating?'