The confession, and...

Their Story

'Tiffany,' Jun.K says.

Tiffany looks up.

'Listen carefully to what I'm about to say.'

'What?'

'Everybody, please pay attention to here!' Jun.K suddenly says loudly, gaining attention from the others.

'What are you doing.' Tiffany whispers to Jun.K, obviously shocked.

'This friend of mine recently experienced a heartbreak.'

Whispers everywhere in the cafe. Tiffany looks at him with a blank face.

'And she has been sad over it. I even heard that she cried the whole night. Well, obviously, whou wouldn't be sad over a heartbreak?'

The people in the cafe nods.

'When I first heard about it, there is only one thing came through my mind.  --Her.'

Tiffany is shocked again.

'Is she okay? How can that bastard leave her! I should call her! Those were the things that I was thinking. Do you guys know why?'

The people shake their heads.

'I find this funny, but... --I love her.'

'Aww' Were the most reactions from the others. Tiffany is literally stunned.

'I still don't understand, after all those things I done for her. Taking care of her, calling her every week, making her happy when she's down and many more, but she just cannot realize my feelings for her.'

'Some of you might be wondering, when did my feelings started. Let's just say it started since forever. The moment I met her, I was totally hooked by her bait. --I was like a stupid fish caught by a fisherman who doesn't know he caught one.'

The crowd shouts their reactions. Jun.K turns to Tiffany.

'Friend, I know I've done some bad things to you, and I admit that I was an , but not this time. I promise that I wouldn't do those stuff again, not in my life.'

'So friend,'

Jun.K gets on his knees while taking out something.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' 

It turns out the "something" is the Tiffany&Co. necklace that Jun.K promised earlier.

Tiffany got to admit, she was totally attracted to that necklace, it is that pretty and it is from her favourite brand! But, all Tiffany can do is pretend to ignore those words and turn her head and look outside of the window.

Weird.

A man was standing in the middle of the crowd outside, looking at her, holding a bouquet of pink daisies. He is turning around and walking away. Tiffany looks at his shadow. It is too familliar to her, very familliar. Slowly, that man is fading away.

Slowly,

Slowly,

Slowly,

His shadow finally fades away.

Tiffany finally realizes who that is! It is none other than...

Tiffany quickly grabs her handbag and cap before heading out of the cafe to find that shadow, leaving Jun.K at the cafe.

Tiffany's POV

'Kang Daesung! Wait for me!'


Ahaha, a really short update (At least to me.) So.... Daesung witnessed Jun's confess and he is running away now! It seems like he did not receive Taeyang's advise well huh!

Can Tiffany catch Daesung back? and/or Is Daesung running away again? Please do comment on the comment section below!

Thank you~!