The next step.

Their Story

'Here.' Jun.K hands Tiffany her drink.

'Thank you.' Tiffany says while taking a sip of it.

An awkward silence.

'It seems like... we're still-'

'Not familliar in this friendship.' Tiffany finishes his sentence.

Jun.K chuckles.

'Right. This was where we used to hang out, often right? Jun.K says.

'Yeah.' Tiffany says, while reminiscing all the sweet memories with Jun.K here, before everything became a downfall. Tiffany's expression naturally becomes moody, and sad too, as she is experiencing another heart break.

Jun.K realizes this, and quickly changes the topic.

'Here here, don't give me that face! You'll make me feel bad.'

Tiffany looks up at Jun.K and smiles.

'You're right. Now, where is my present?!' Tiffany finally remembers her reason of coming out.

'Later.' Jun.K replies.

'Wae?!'

'I bet you'll run away right after I give it to you.'

'Aigoo!' Tiffany says in frustration while giving Jun.K a whack on his shoulder.

'Argh?!'

'Give it to me... Please!'

'The violent Miyoung.' Jun.K blurts out accidentally.

'Bwoh?' Tiffany says in a threatening tone.

'Nothing.'

'Ppali jusseoyeo!'

'Later later!' Jun.K is not holding down too.

Tiffany sigh in defeat.

'Fine.'

Jun.K chuckles again.

Both of them then started to catch up with their lives, Jun.K telling jokes and funny experiences in his life, Tiffany laughing like mad. Both of them gets closer as time pass. But, as time grows, Jun.K is getting ready his ultimate purpose.

'Tiffany,' Jun.K says.


'Ahjumma, I'll take this!' Daesung takes a bouquet of pink daisies. Daesung is at the florist beside the cafe Jessica told him.

'Ahjumma, do you have any sticky note? A small one will do. Make sure it is pink!'

After getting it, he quickly scribbles words on the note and stick it on the bouquet of flowers.

'Thank you!' Daesung walks out of the florist while whistling happily, not knowing what is happening to Jun.K and Tiffany.


Asa~! The first update of the week! So.... It's yet another race against time! Ahahaha

Will Daesung make it in time to stop the confession? and/or Has Jun.K confess to Tiffany? Please do comment on the comment section below!

 

Thank you~!