Christmas Eve.

Their Story

It is a day before Christmas, although Korea is having a very cold weather, a lot of citizens are strolling happily outside to have some last minute shopping. The traffic is conjested as a lot of people are going back to their hometowns respectively to celebrate their Christmas with their families. Idols that are from abroad just stayed in their dorm, some of the them planned a private Christmas Party and a lot of idols are going to attend. However Big Bang, they decided to stay in their dorm and have a simple party with their families and manager, after what happened during that year. Seungri is busy decorating the dorm, alongside with T.O.P and Taeyang, G-Dragon is in the studio working on their next comeback alone, even Teddy and Kush has went back to their hometowns. Daesung, locked himself in his room as usual, dozing off. Since that dinner with Tiffany 1 week ago, he has been contacting her. They would text from the morning till the moment they sleep, Daesung sometimes even call her 8 o'clock straight and will chat with her till late night. None of their members know this except for Taeyang, and Yuri knows a little bit. Suddenly, Daesung's phone vibrated, he immediately checks it.

To: Daesung

From: My cute rival Fany 

'Yahh, don't joke with me okay?! G-Dragon-sunbaenim is WAYYY better than you! (Daesung tried to brag about himself against G-Dragon in the previous text.) Anyway, help me inform Taeyang-sshi that Yuri received his present safely. Why did he send it through post though? He could have sent it personally :3'

-Fany

Daesung then send a reply.

To: My cute rival Fany

From: Daesung

'As I said, Youngbae hyung is a VERY shy person, so he has no courage to send it to her personally. He's scared that he'll screw up and he wants to avoid attention from the paparazzis, or Big Bang will be in ANOTHER scandal. Did Yuri like it?'

-Daesung

Daesung then press the send button. Meanwhile in the hall. Seungri seem the only one working, T.O.P is helping a little while Taeyang is just sitting on the couch, he knows the gift is supposed to be sent to the dorm already, however Yuri did not contact him or anything.

Taeyang's POV

'Does she not like it? Did she receive it? What if she hates it? URGHHHH?!' Taeyang cursed in his mind.

3rd Person POV

'Hyung, Hyung, HYUNG!' Seungri shouts in Taeyang's ear

'Ahh Yes?' Taeyang snapps out of his thoughts.

'You're totally "helping" huh' Seungri blurts.

'Heh, what should I do?' Taeyang asks.

'What should you do? We're done, there is NOTHING to do.' 

'Ahh Seungri-ahh, sorry, I'm caught up with some problems.'

'Ahh, I was just joking, don't take that seriously. What problem?' Before Taeyang could respond, T.O.P replies.

'Seungri-ahh, I believe Bae has some personal problems, so don't bother to even ask. I doubt that he'll even tell you.'

'Aishh Hyung, you always take his side! Aren't you curious what his problem is? Maybe we can help!' Seungri replies.

'Well, I admit I'm a little curious, however it's Bae's problem. If he wants us to help, he can always ask us for help. So don't bother him Seungri-ahh.' Seungri groans.

'Maknae, come follow me out, I'm going to buy dinner.' T.O.P, that made Seungri groaned more but he just followed him out.

Few hours later

It's an hour before midnight and Taeyang has not received any news from her, Daesung has forgotten to inform Taeyang about his present. After thinking for a while, Taeyang finally make up his mind, he's going to her dorm. He quickly changed into a simple attire and a cap then rushed out of the door. Seungri was at the hall watching shows and asked

'WHERE ARE YOU GOING?' 

'ERR, I'M GOING OUT FOR A WHILE, DON'T WAIT FOR ME!' Taeyang shouted back. He runs to the car park and drives towards her dorm, he knows where her dorm is because she has told him before. In just 20 minutes, he reached Girls Generation's dorm. He walks pass a security ahjjeosi that was looking at him, Taeyang pulls his cap lower with quicker footsteps. Finally, he is in front of Girls Generation's dorm. He gathers his courage and rings the door bell.

*Ding dong*

'Duguseyeo?' A person speaks through the speaker. 

'Erm, I'm looking for Yu..Yuri...'

'Are you a fan? Be honest.'

'Erk, yes I'm Girls Generation fan, I'm an artist too.'

'We don't allow any guys in except our managers. You can leave a message though, I can tell her, and be quick. It's kinda risky for yo.... I'll be outside soon!.' Suddenly another voice cuts in.

Inside Girls Generation's dorm

 Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung have went back to their hometown to celebrate Christmas with their families. All the other members are in the hall watching television, as for Jessica, she is in her room dozing off.

(Flashback Year 2000)

'Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Jiyong immida! You can call me G-Dragon too!' A cheerful 12 year-old guy says.

'Oh Annyeonghaseyo.. sunbaenim? Since you've been here for so long. Anyway, I'm Jessica immida! My hangul name is Jung Soo-yeon, you can call one of those name' I reply with a smile.

'You don't have to be so formal with me. Soo-yeon ahh, I've been watching you since your first day of training here. Well, I like your vocals and you've good dancing skills too! I bet you will be a very famous artist in the future hehe!' He said that, and that actually made me blushed, well of course, Jiyong oppa is one of the best trainees currently after all

'If only I can be in the same team with you... Well it's impossible...' Jiyong adds. My heart sunk upon hearing that.

'I really want to train hard and be an idol! What about you? What do you want to be in the future?' I ask him

'Me? I've no idea.' Jiyong replies while looking at the floor. I was so shocked at that moment.

'I'm currently very confused. I don't know what I want to do in the future. Singer? No, my voice isn't that strong. Rapper? Idol? Dancer? Song Composer? I've totally no idea.'

'If you're lost now, it's still easy to find your path back. Just.. Just follow your heart. If your heart wants you to be a Rapper, just do it! A Singer? Just do it! As long as you follow your heart and desires, you'll be great.' I said.

'Hahaha, I'll follow your advise. Well, lets be friends!' Jiyong said while showing his cheeky smile. Jessica is sure that she was blushing really really hard at that time, luckily Jiyong did not realize.'

(Flashback Ends)

Jessica's POV

'If I never tell you those words, would you've stayed in with me in SM Entertainment? No! Soo-yeon ahh, he made a right choice leaving. Look at him now, he's totally a success, if I didn't tell him those words, he would have been lost forever.. But, has he really forgotten me? Jiyong oppa has not even spoken to me ever since he left....' Jessica thought. Jessica was finally cut off by the doorbell.

3rd Person POV

Jessica came out rushing to the main door. Yuri was about to open the door, but Jessica stopped her.

'Let me check it out, I'm the oldest here for now.' Yuri just nods.

'Duguseyeo?' Jessica asked through the speaker.

'Erm, I'm looking for Yu..Yuri...' the person outside replied. Yuri recognizes this voice, but could not figure who was it yet.

'Are you a fan? Be honest.' Jessica replied while looking at Yuri.

'Erk, yes I'm Girls Generation fan, I'm an artist too.' Yuri has finally thought who was it, nut could not believe he is here.

'We don't allow any guys in except our manager. You can leave a message though, I can tell her, and be quick. It's kinda risky for yo.... I'll be outside soon!.' Yuri cuts off Jessica's speech and runs into her room and get change.

'She'll be out soon. May I know who this is?' Jessica finally asks who is on the other side.

'I'm Taeyang.' 

'!!!' Jessica almost screamed but mange to shut .