Christmas Eve (2)

Their Story

'Ahh Taeyang-sshi, pelase wait for a while, Yuri is coming out soon, do want to come in first? It's cold out there' Jessica says out of concern.

'Never mind, I'm willing to wait outside.' Taeyang replies.

'How is Jiyong oppa?' Jessica suddenly says.

'Ahh, Jiyong's doing fine, wait, you know Jiyong?'

'It's just... just...' Just then, Tiffany came.

'Is there any problem Jess?' Tiffany asks.

'Not really, just a "visitor" for Yuri.' Taeyang recognizes Tiffany's voice and says

'Ahh Tiffany-sshi, we just met 1 week ago.' Tiffany stuns.

'Huh, you met Taeyang 1 week ago?' Jessica is clueless.

'Yeah haha, we just coincidentally met in the mall.' Tiffany says awkwardly.

'Yeah, we "met" in the mall.' Taeyang adds.

Finally, Yuri came out. She is wearing casual attire and a normal jacket with a cap on. Yuri rushes to the door, before she opens the door, Tiffany and Jessica give her a "Hwaiting" sign. She then open the door and steps out.

Taeyang's POV

Yuri has finally come out. Although she is wearing casual clothes with a jacket and no makeup, she looks like an angel.

3rd Person POV

Yuri suddenly laughing.

'Yahh, what're you laughing at?' Taeyang asks.

'Oppa, you're not wearing any jacket. You're gonna freeze to death!' 

'When I'm with you, I feel like the warmest person ever' Taeyang replies with his eye smile on.

Yuri's POV

'Omo omo! Did he just say that! Now, get hold of yourself Kwon Yuri!'

3rd Person POV

Yuri just keeps quiet.

'Is there anywhere you want to go?' Taeyang asks.

'I don't wanna go out today. Can we go to rooftop garden?'

'Sure!' Taeyang then grab Yuri's hands and heads towards the rooftop garden. Well, it is suppose Yuri to show where the rooftop is, however Taeyang just takes the lead. Taeyang knows he will freeze to death on the rooftop without any jacket, but he ignores it and go with that idea. After taking lift, they finally reach the rooftop garden. There is a bench in the middle of the garden, a perfect spot to view the night sky. They go and sit on the bench. As expected, Taeyang is freezing cold, but he just try to stand it. Yuri knows that Taeyang is trying his best to keep warm, she suddenly grabs Taeyang's hands.

Taeyang looks at Yuri.

'Don't say anything. I know, you're freezing now. Serves you right for not wearing something thick.' Yuri says. There is another moment of silence.

'Did you receive it?' Taeyang says.

'Receive what?' Yuri acts that she doesn't know.

'Really? You didn't receive anything?' 

'No. Faster, receive what?'

'Ahh, never mind.'

'Same old Youngbae oppa..'

'Huh?'

'Of course I received it! Why didn't you say what I am supposed to receive? You shy?'

'Erk anii, it's suppose to be a surprise you see.'

'Pfft, a cup as a surprise.'

'Why, you do..don't like it? I ca..can change it...' 

'NO! You'll never ever get that cup anymore because I'm already using it. I really like this cup, it's the best gift I've ever received from a person. I'm being honest now.' 

Taeyang feels a sense of relieve that she actually likes it, in fact she is even using it already. Both of them then enjoy the view of the city. Yuri is waiting, waiting for his confession. Meanwhile Taeyang is just finding some topic to talk. After a long silence, it is finally 12:00 a.m., which is Christmas day.There are some fireworks in the sky, Yuri rests her head on Taeyang's shoulder while holding his hands. They look like a couple from behind.

'Merry Christmas' Taeyang whispers into Yuri's ears. Yuri blushes and replies the same sentence. They just stayed in that position for another 15 minutes. Yuri is too tired and fell asleep in Taeyang's shoulder. Taeyang realizes and carries her carefully in bridal style to her dorm. Everyone is so shocked that Taeyang of Big Bang is in their dorm, plus they have no makeups on.

'Where is her room?' Taeyang asks.

'Here.' Sunny shows direction to Taeyang since she is Yuri's room mate, after that she leaves them alone in the room. Taeyang then put her down her bed slowly.

'Goodnight Yuri-ahh. And sorry that I can't confess yet... I love you.' Taeyang said. He then leaves the room and heads to the hall. Everyone is in the hall, staring at Taeyang. 

'So, are you guys together yet?' Yoona asks.

'Erm, not yet.' Everyone is shocked.

'Waee?!' Everyone say in the same time.

'I just cannot confess to her. I've no courage to do that.' Now everyone looks disappointed.

'Well, it's late. You better go back now, and good luck with her.' Jessica says. Taeyang just noddsed and leaves the dorm.

 


An update :) Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading ~~!