Catching up.

Their Story

Another few weeks passed. Big Bang started to record their new songs for their new album for quite a few weeks already which were mostly composed and written by G-Dragon, T.O.P & 1TYM's Teddy. Although Daesung is busy recording, he never fails to text Tiffany everyday. Today, as usual Daesung is busy recording his solo song "Wings", the lyrics were written by him. After recording for few hours, he finally gotten some time to rest, at least. He decides to call Tiffany. He goes to a quiet spot in YG Building and dials her number.

Tiffany: Yeoboseyeo?

Daesung: Ahh Fany-ahh!!?!

Tiffany: OH Daesung-ahh?! How're you? It's so rare for you to call me.

Daesung: Hahahahaha, well I felt like calling you. Why? Shiiroo? Fine, I'll hang....

Tiffany: Don't you ever DARE ~~ to hang up the call, or I'll ignore you.

Daesung: *Pretends to be scared* Oh my god, I'm so scared!

Tiffany: Yahh! Anyway, how're you? What're you doing?

Daesung: Well, I've been recording my song for the whole day, feeling dead tired.

Tiffany: Oh, you're going to release a single like 'Baby Don't Cry'? I bet G-Dragon-sunbaenim helped you again.

Daesung: Yahh?! This time I wrote the lyrics okay?

Tiffany: So it's 100% YOUR song?

Daesung: Fine, I admit Jiyong-hyung helped me in the lyrics a bit, and he composed the song with Choi Pil Kang-sunbaenim, but I wrote 80% of it. *Daesung says proudly*

Tiffany: Yahh, whatever. But, I'll anticipate that song, I bet it's gonna be a hit! Hwaiting!

Daesung: Hahaha, thanks. So, how about you?

Tiffany: As usual, I'm still having a tight schedule. All the members including Taeyeon are all stressed out. However, we're going to perform on Late Show with David Letterman!!!!!! *Tiffany squeals, even Daesung's ears hurt.*

Daesung: YAHH?! Must you shout THAT loud?

Tiffany: Of course, I'm going to perform on the show that I grew up with! How's that not exciting?

Daesung: You're right. Fany-ahh, show the whole world that you're talented enough conquer the whole music world.

Tiffany: Yes sir! I'll do my best on my duty sir!

Daesung: That's my girl.

Tiffany: .... *Tiffany is blushing on that moment.'

Daesung: Ahh, I'm sorry Fany-ahh, didn't mean that.

Tiffany: Anii, it was nothing. I need to be proud that I'm Kang Daesung's "girl" *Tiffany is very very excited now*

Suddenly, Seungri shouted.

'Finally I found you! Your rest time is up,  we have to go to back to the studio to discuss about our new album concept.' Seungri says.

Daesung: Erk, Fany-ahh, I got to go. Got stuff to settle.

Tiffany: Ah? Erm, okay, I guess bye then? *Tiffany is very disappointed.*

Daesung: Bye, text me later!

Daesung hangs up.