K-Collection 2012

Their Story

Finally, after so much hard work and hardships, Big Bang has finally made their much anticipated come back with their new EP called "Alive". Their title song "Blue" was released on 21st of February, it received of positive response, aquiring a "prefect all-kill" among domestic music charts in less than 1 hour. On 29th of February, they released their album. Big Bang is having tight schedules, having to perform on music shows and attending variety shows. Although Daesung is extremely busy, he still texts Tiffany everyday, but the amount is lesser than last time. Tiffany understands his situation and just accepts it. 

 As for Tiffany, she and her group members are going into hiatus soon. She has less schedules so she has more time to contact Daesung, but he is completely on the opposite. Call it fate or what, Big Bang and Girls Generation are going to perform on K Collection 2011. It has been so long since Big Bang and Girls Generation are on the same event, thay are even sharing the same dressing room! This means that Soshibang fans are getting excited and hoping to see some interactions between both of these groups. Big Bang and Girls Generation are excited too, since it has been so long since they last met, as a whole group. 

Backstage

 That day has finally come. Big Bang is already in the dressing room, working on their makeups. Daesung, who has his makeup and outfit done, is waiting for Tiffany. He dials Tiffany's phone number.

Tiffany's Side

It’s alright for tonight since it’s so beautiful so cry louder yeah (Daesung - Wings)

Tiffany: Yeoboseyeo?

Daesung: Oh Fany-ahh! Where are you?

Tiffany: Oh, I'm at the entrance of the dressing room.

Daesung: Is it okay to meet up alone now?

Tiffany: Erm, I guess so. I can do my makeup last, since there are 7 members only including me. Where do I meet up with you?

Daesung: I know a quiet place, which is the stairs on the left of our waiting room.

Tiffany: Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Tiffany hangs up. Finally, they reached their dressing room. Once they enter the dressing room, they saw a lot of artists are in the dressing room, but 1 group catches their attention, it is none other than Big Bang. Big Bang is done with their outfit and makeups, they look fancy in it, as expected from the fashionista group. But, Daesung is missing in the dressing room, Tiffany guesses that he is already there waiting for her.

'Annyeonghaseyo!' All the members of Girls Generation greeted. They greet the other artists before greeting Big Bang.

'Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim!' Girls Generation says in a cheerful manner.

'Oh Annyeonghaseyo!' Big Bang replied. Then, there is an awkward silent, even the Maknae, Seungri is silent. G-Dragon glances at Jessica, and accidentally their eyes meets. Both of them just look away. Taeyang, who failed to confess to Yuri, was looking on the ground, too afraid to look at the girls, Yuri, is looking at Taeyang.

'It's been so long, right?' G-Dragon breaks the ice first.

'Yeah, it's been 4 years since we were on the same broadcast together G-Dragon-Sunbaenim' Sunny replies while remembering the time they were filming Manwoon Happiness together.

'Why are you so formal? Haha, let's drop our formalities, is that okay with you girls?' G-Dragon says.

'Yesh! We're totally fine with it, GD... oppa hehe' Hyoyeon replies playfully. 

'Daesung isn't here today?' Sooyoung asks.

'Daesungie went out to have a drink just now.' T.O.P says.

'What about you guys? I notice that Taeyeon-noona and Yoona isn't here.' Seungri asks.

'Ahh, Taeyeon-unnie injured her toe while Yoona-unnie is busy filming her drama.' Seohyun replied politely. After that, Big Bang and Girls Generation manage to get along well, except those who has some issues with each other like G-Dragon and Jessica and Taeyang and Yuri. Tiffany takes this chance and tries to get out of the dressing room.

'I'm going out for a while, will be back soon.' Tiffany says while getting out of the room. She then walks to the place where she is suppose to meet Daesung. When she reaches there, Daesung isn't there. She looks for him, till suddenly someone is hugging Tiffany tightly from the back.

'I miss you' Someone whispers.

Dressing room

'Should I talk to her?' G-Dragon thinks. Eventually G-Dragon decided to talk to her.

'Oh Jessica, I haven't talk to you yet.' G-Dragon says.

'Oh Jiyong oppa..' Jessica says while hoping that G-Dragon will remember she used to call him that.

G-Dragon's POV

'She used to call me that last time. Does she remember me?' 

3rd Person's POV

Then, G-Dragon and Jessica chat happily like an old friend reunion, however none of them mentioned about last time.

'Seems like he/she doesn't remember me' They think in the same time.

The boys (Seungri) is trying his best to heat up the atmosphere, T.O.P is just sitting down watching him, Taeyang is sitting next to T.O.P as for the girls are cracking up on Seungri's jokes. Yuri's hairdresser is getting Yuri's hair done, Taeyang is looking at her. Yuri can see Taeyang through the mirror, she is cursing Taeyang in her mind.

Yuri's POV 

'Pabo, why didn't you made a move that day? Can't you see that I'm waiting?'

3rd Person's POV

While Yuri is busy cursing Taeyang, Taeyang decides to do her hair. He approaches the hairdresser and whisper to her.

'Let me do it. I know how to do her hair' Taeyang whispers. The hairdresser just nods and gives him the job. Yuri never realize that Taeyang is dressing her hair, until he completes it.

'It is done madam.' Taeyang says. Yuri opens her eyes and finally realizes it was Taeyang who was dressing her hair the whole time.

'Op..Oppa...'

'Why? You don't like it? Then I'll redo!'

'Nope, I really like it...' Yuri says while looking at the mirror.

'Yahh, look at Youngbae hyung, he even dressed Yuri noona's hair!' Seungri suddenly popped out of nowhere. Actually, everyone noticed earlier, but they just kept quiet and left 2 of them alone. Yuri and Taeyang are blushing very hard.

Back to the stairs

Tiffany tries hard to get out of that hug, but fail because the guy is very strong. They stayed in that position for a long time. Suddenly, she receives a message.

'Let me read the message, at least.' Tiffany says. Finally the guy broke the hug.

From: Daesung

To: My cute rival Fany

'Good luck with that guy... I better leave before you guys even notice me hahaha. Well, I was originally planning to tell you something, I guess I will tell you here then. Erm, I might not be able to meet or text you frequently for maybe 1 year? As you see, Hyunsuk-hyung has planned a long term plan for our current album, and we might need to go on a world tour any soon. Plus, I'm going to stay in Japan for the next few months for concert and activities in Japan. I'll be very busy till then, so I might ignore your texts or calls. Please don't be angry with me okay? I'll try to comeback once in a while just to see you. I guess is a bye then? Enjoy your moment with that guy.'

-Daesung

Tiffany read that text, and she is actually shocked to read it. 

'Fany-ahh..' The guy says

'Not now.' Tiffany says while ran out to find Daesung.