Thinking of eachother (2)

Their Story

As told, both Daesung and Tiffany did their role as Idol Hate Couple.

'Let's ask them what they think about Daesung' Hyori said as Daesung has to pick between Nicole and Tiffany into his team.

'Fany?' Hyori asked.

'I want to be friends with him.' Tiffany replied while smiling.

'Just friends?' Hyori asked in English.

Tiffany hesitated for a moment, but she replied yes. She doesn't know why she hesitated for a moment. Daesung immediately picked Nicole into his team. Tiffany felt a strong jealousy in her, and pointed a "U Die" sign towards Daesung. 

Daesung's POV

'Fany-ahh, I picked her so that you have the chance to show your hatred.' Daesung thought. 

'You want to be my friend only? Arghh, I just met you few moments ago, why am I even thinking of this!!!'

3rd Person POV

When Daesung was playing the game, he eventually had to go up against Tiffany. Tiffany "acted" really jealous towards Daesung, or should I say, Tiffany is REALLY jealous. In everyone's eyes, Tiffany looks really jealous towards Daesung too.

Later, Daesung and Tiffany were told to catch mudfish for their dinner. Tiffany is still very jealous  and wanted to know something. They were walking towards their destination, the camera man hasn't started filming yet, so she took this opportunity to ask him.

'Daesung-sshi, I've a question.' Tiffany said,

'Yahh, I prefer you calling me Daesung, of course if you're comfortable with it. What question?'

'Daesung-ahh, if we aren't told to act as Hate Couple, will you pick me earlier?'

'Of course, I would've picked right after Jaesuk-hyung, why?'

'Just curious.' Tiffany replied with her eyesmile. She felt a relieve as they continued their journey.

'How's Yoona?' Daesung broke the silence.

Tiffany's POV

 'How's Yoona?' Daesung broke the silence. The feelings are back, the jealousy is back.

'Ehh?.... I mean,  well she's doing great.' I replied.

'Daesung-ahh! Why you never ask anything about me, just anything?!'

3rd person POV

Daesung just nodded upon hearing that answer. After that they restarted their filming when they were about reaching their destination. Tiffany's jealousy is back, but this time is worse. They were fighting until suddenly Daesung asked

'Do you like me?' Tiffany was taken back when Daesung ask. All she could was shouted 

'BWOH?!' She wanted to say no, but something is stopping her. She eventually avoided that question.

After dinner, the PD has invited members of Kara, T-ARA, Brown Eyed Girls and of course, SNSD to the show. Daesung's scandal partner, Jiyoung of Kara was there too. When she appeared, Daesung immediately became quiet. Jaesuk asked Brown Eyed Girls who they picked for the poll, and all of them picked Daesung. Tiffany looked very upset. Finally, the scandal was brought up. She felt very very jealous. Nicole realised her change and asked her if she is okay, all she replied was a smile.

Next, under Yoona's request, Daesung has to give his phone number to one of the idols. 

Daesung's POV

'Arghh, I really wanna give it to Tiffany, but she's my rival..  Urgh, I'll give it to someone else... But WHO?!'

3rd Person POV

Eventually he given his number to his junior, T-ARA's Eun Jung. Tiffany was on verge of hitting Daesung, but held it back. Finally it is time for bed. All the members was preparing for bed, Jong Kook, Jaesuk and Daesung has to get up early to do some morning chores. Some of the Family Members were outside chatting with each other despite the cold weather. Tiffany was inside the room with Daesung, alone. Ever since the idols came, she has been cold towards Daesung. Daesung tried to say sorry (?) but all she just did was nod. Tiffany was just sitting on her spot, dozing off while Daesung is looking at her.

'Yahh, how're you gonna sleep like that?' Daesung asked and laughed.

'What's the problem?'

'Your jacket is a bit thin for the weather. It's really really cold during early morning. Plus, I heard that the weather is gonna be colder these few days.'

'Nope, I'm doing fine.' Tiffany said coldly. Truthfully, yes, she is kinda cold and felt worry about the weather. Just then, Daesung took off his scarf and handed it to her.

'No thanks.' Tiffany kept her cold face. Daesung ignored and wrap his scarf around her, he was very very close to her, she can even feel his breath.

'What about you?' Tiffany asked in concern.

'I'm just fine. I'm used to this cold weather.' Daesung replied.  Tiffany finally smile and said thanks, then Daesung just went into sleep.

Tiffany's POV

'A lot of people said he's a really nice guy eh, seems like it's true. I admit, it has been so long, since my heart beat for a guy, since that jerk left me. Daesungie, thanks...'


End of flashback

'Girls, we've reached our dorm, go in and rest well.' Taeyeon shouted. All of SNSD's member took their belongings and went into their respective rooms. As told, they got into bed early. Tiffany was the last one awake, she's on her bed, ready to sleep. She checked her phone, still no news from Daesung. She held her phone and got into sleep.