Real Intention

Their Story

'Are you sure?' A MBC staff asks.

'Yes, I'm sure.' Jeon PD replies. He rushed back from Japan for the emergency meeting at MBC Building in Korea.

'What if the protesters really burn this building down?'

'They won't, it's not a threat. I believe they won't burn it down.'

'Really?' The staffs are still doubting with Jeon PD's decision.

'Just trust me. Eventually the protesters will ship them together. I've filmed with them this morning, and they've progressed really fast, fastest in the history to be honest. I just have this feeling that they will be the most successful couple, ever.'

'Sigh.' 

After thinking for 5 minutes, the MBC staffs give Jeon PD the green light to continue to film DaeFany couple.

'If the situation gets worse, then we'll really abolish this new couple.'

'Kamshahamida Hyung-nim! Ji-Hoon ah, notify the filming crew in Japan that the filming will be on as usual, at Daesung-sshi's 1st D'Scover Japanese Tour Concert at Kobe, I'll be flying back to Japan by tomorrow!' Jeon PD shouts.

'Neh hyung!' Ji-Hoon replies.

 

Seems like DaeFany are lucky because MBC staffs have lots of patience heh.


To: Tiffany

From: Manager oppa

' "We Got Married" filming to be on as scheduled. The next filming will be on the 23rd of November, at Daesung-sshi's concert at Kobe. I was notified that this is going to be a surprise filming, so don't tell Daesung-sshi.'

-Manager

Tiffany's POV

'Woah, after all these mess, MBC is still deciding to film us? This is.... EXCITING!! I GET TO SEE MY HUBBY OFTENLYYYY'

3rd Person's POV

'Girls~~!!' Tiffany shouts while rushing out to the hall.

'Guess what?'

'What?' The girls ask in unison.

'I'm still filming~~~' Tiffany shouts and shows the text she received from her manager.

'Wahhhhh, you're so lucky Fany-unnie!' Yuri says while snatching the phone.

'Tiff, you're so lucky! I didn't even film 1 episode with my Jiyongie,' Jessica says while hugging "Jiyongie", a teddy bear which was a gift from G-Dragon.

'Yahh, I pity "Jiyongie", he's getting squeezed to death!' Taeyeon says, causing laughters from the others.

'Unnie, isn't that a little childish?' Seohyun says innocently, stating that Taeyeon's joke is lame.

'Lossen up a bit Seohyun-ahh, it's just a joke!'

'Kwon Yul, how are you with Taeyang oppa? I've don't really hear you talking about him like Sica and Fany' Sunny asks.

'We're progressing fine. I don't say anything about us because I want our own privacy.' Yuri answers confidently.

 

Just like that, Girls Generation enjoy their free day in their dorm.

Meanwhile at SM Entertainment's Office in Korea

'Tiffany, I hope that you understand why I let you film "We Got Married" with Daesung-sshi. You can't be with him, you're an idol, and idols have fans out there. And you fans are protesting you from filming "We Got Married" with Daesung-sshi, what makes you think that you guys can even date?' Lee Soo Man thinks in his office.


So here it is, an update today. Lee Soo Man has his own intention for letting Tiffany film with Daesung. (Sorry for the short update though)

Do you think Daesung and Tiffany will overcome this problem? and/or Should I add more moments for the other couples? Please do comment on the comment section below.