D'scover

Their Story

Today is 27th of February 2013, and guess what day is it? It is Daesung's first Solo Japanese Album release day. The album consists of a number of rearrangements and remakes of Japanese songs as well as multiple original pieces. It was announced that he will hold 4 concerts in Kobe and Tokyo on March 23, March 24 and March 30, March 31 respectively. This album was pretty much done in the late 2012, where both Daesung and Tiffany were not in contact at all.

Today, Daesung and Tiffany coincidentally are in the same country, Japan. Daesung has been living in Japan after he showed Tiffany their apartment, as for Tiffany is having her "SNSD Arena Tour 2013" in Fukuoka. Both of them are constantly texting everyday, from day to night, like the cannot separate from each other for even 5 seconds. Like I said earlier, today is Daesung's first solo album's release day, and Tiffany was the first few "fans" who pre-ordered it few weeks ago. She received his album without him knowing too. It is afternoon now, and Daesung receives a phone call.

I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one

'I hope she's calling me a handsome one and a kind one!' Daesung thinks before answering his call.

Daesung: Yeoboseyeo?

Tiffany: DAESUNG-AHHH?!

Daesung: Yahh, Must you shout EVERYTIME~~ you call me!

Tiffany: You aren't happy? Fine, I'll hang-

Daesung: I'm so sorry Tiffany! I bought you pink colour teddy bears, so please don't hang up.

Tiffany: Am I allowed to shout when I call you?

Daesung: Yes madam!

Tiffany: And about the teddy bear, I know you said it out randomly, but you've said it, so you've to buy 2 for me.

Daesung: Am I that obvious?

Tiffany: You ARE that OBVIOUS~~!

Daesung: Hahahahaha! Stop joking now, why did you call me?

Tiffany: Well, to update my life, and your life. I heard that you're in Japan now?

Daesung: Yeah, I'm in Tokyo now, today is my Solo Album's release day. I saw your calling phone number, it's your Japan phone number, are you here too?

Tiffany: Yes, I'm at Fukuoka now, having a concert tonight. Really? today is your Solo Album's release day? I did not know that?! -Tiffany decides to prank Daesung.

Daesung: You didn't...didn't know that today is my big day?

Tiffany: Yeah, I didn't know, why didn't you tell me?

Daesung: I thought, thought that you would have found out on the Internet.

Tiffany: Really? I really don't know.

Daesung: YG had a press release on December about my solo album, you really don't know?

Tiffany: I said, I don't know. How many times must I say? -Tiffany is giggling silently.

Daesung: .....

Tiffany: Are you disappointed?

Daesung: An..Ani...

Tiffany: You clearly are disappointed.

Daesung: ANI! -Daesung replies with his loud voice. They then continue their conversation, with Daesung very disappointed. He just cannot hide his disappointment.)

Tiffany: it is awesome. -Tiffany suddenly says.

Daesung: What is..

Tiffany: Your alb-

???: WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO FOR SHOOO LONG?! -Suddenly someone cuts in.

On the other side: SHHHH!

???: I must report to Daesung oppa about this! YOU'RE CHATTING WITH ANOTHER GUY FOR SO LONG, SECRETLY. I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE THIS TYPE OF PERSON~~!

Tiffany: Sorry for the mess, Daesung-ahh.

???: OMO, IT IS DAESUNG-OPPA! ANNYEONG~~~!!!! BROTHER-IN LAW! I'M SOOYOUNG~~!

Daesung: Oh, annyeong...

Tiffany: She couldn't hear you.

Sooyoung: WHATEVER, I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE NOW~! FANY-UNNIE, COME OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, WE NEED TO REHEARSE SOON!

Tiffany: Sorry for the mess.

Daesung: As you were saying, what is awesome?

Tiffany: You guess?~

Daesung: My face.

Tiffany: N.O! Your face was never awesome! I wonder why are you so confident about your looks.

Daesung: .....You...won't...freaking...tell....me...

Tiffany: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that.

Daesung: If you're sorry, say.

Tiffany: Your album is awesome.

Daesung: Huh? I thought you said that you didn't know that today is my big day?

Tiffany: Pabo yahh, I was the one of the first people to pre-ordered your Solo album.

Daesung: Real..Really?

Tiffany: I'm shooo sorry that I couldn't be the first one to pre-ordered it, a few fans were faster than me. I received your album this morning.

Daesung: How did you received it? Aren't you living at your Japan dorm?

Tiffany: I checked if I was in Korea or overseas, and turns out that I'll be in Japan today, so I filled in the adderess with my Japan dorm's address.

Daesung: Tha...Thanks for supporting me... (Daesung sounds like he is crying)

Tiffany: Why are you crying... Today is supposed to be a happy day..

Daesung: I was so scared, because this album was done with you together. I was a bird without wings. But since you came into my life, you became my new wings, that made my fly up until today...my release of my solo album...My dream...

Tiffany: I am so sorry, but Daesung-ahh! Don't cry! I got your album now, and I'm enjoying it!

Daesung: Thanks...

Tiffany: It's nothing. Daesung-ahh, I've to rehearse for my concert now, I'm going to hang up!

Daesung: Hwai...Hwaiting!

Tiffany: Chuu~! (Right before Tiffany hangs up.)

Daesung: Wait up!

Tiffany: Is there anything else?

Daesung: I love you, are you willing, willing to be my girlfriend?