Crooked

Their Story

Afternoon

Tiffany just went out 5 minutes ago, the remaining members of Girls Generation just watch the drama on air. Suddenly, Yuri got a message from Taeyang.

'Sica-ahh, Youngbae-oppa says that Jiyong-oppa wants your number. Send a text to Jiyong-oppa.' Yuri says.

'I don't have his number.' Jessica replies.

'I have! Wait for a second, let me search it.' Yoona grabs her phone and searches G-Dragon's phone number.

'How did you get his number?' Yuri asks.

'We exchanged number last year. He could have asked me for Sica-unnie's number, that pabo. This is the number.'

'Thanks Yoona-ahh.'

'Keep that preciously, it's a big name's phone number!!' Yoona adds. Jessica just ignores it and sends a text to G-Dragon.

To: Jiyong-oppa.

From: Jessica

'Hi Jiyong-oppa, this is Jessica of Girls Generation. I heard that you need my phone number? Is there anything important?'

10 minutes later, she receives a reply.

To: Jessica

From: Jiyong-oppa

'Sorry for late reply, was busy writing songs. Well, it's nothing important. Just wondering, if you are willing to meet me, tonight? At your dorm's park. Well, I'm ok if you say no.'

A sudden excitement come out from Jessica's nerves. However, something is telling her that something sad will happen. Ignoring that thought, she eventually sends a reply saying "Yes". Taeyeon notices that there is some change in Jessica's expression, a little of excitement and a little of worries.

Taeyeon's POV

'So, Jiyong-oppa you made your move already huh. Hwaiting!'

3rd Person's POV

It is already night, and Jessica is about to head the the park. No one in Girls Generation know that where is she going, except for Taeyeon, since G-Dragon sent a text to her notifying that he will be with Jessica tonight, she does not need to worry. Jessica gets out of the dorm and heads to the park. There are few people at the dorm's park, mostly old grandpas and grandmas having a late night walk. She searches for G-Dragon, finally she found him. He is sitting down on a bench. Surprisingly, G-Dragon notices her first.

'Annyeong, Sica-ahh.'

'Annyeong, Jiyong-oppa.' G-Dragon pats the empty seat beside him, hinting Jessica to sit down. Jessica sits down.

'Is there anything?' Jessica asks. G-Dragon shakes his head.

'Then why did you call me out?'

'I feel lonely. That's why.'

'You have your members to accompany you right?'

'Sometimes, I also feel lonely with them too. Plus, they are busy now.'

'Then, you like to party right? You usually go to clubs at night.'

'Those places are boring too.'

'Then why me?'

'...'

'It's been so long since I can't answer a question. Why you? I've no idea.' Jessica keeps silent upon hearing that.

'Maybe I miss you? Maybe you can solve my loneliness? But, I'm wrong. Even you don't want me, you want me to leave.'

Jessica suddenly has a flashback.

(Flashback)

'Jiyong-oppa, let's make a promise!' Innocent Jessica says.

'What kind of promise?'

'Let's stay by each other forever and EVER! You can't leave me, and I can't leave you.'

'Yahh, you sure you will stay by my side forever?'

'Yes oppa! What about you, will oppa stay by me side too?'

'My* side. Improve your Korean language first!'

'Will you stay by me side forever?' Innocent Jessica asks again. G-Dragon sighs.

'Of course.' G-Dragon and Jessica then do a pinky promise, and that is how a broken promise was done.

(End of flashback)

'I guess I'm leaving now, I don't want to wast-.' G-Dragon is cut off while standing up.

'Stay. Stay by me side forever.' Jessica grabs G-Dragon's wrists. G-Dragon turns around and looks at Jessica.

'I remember that.. Yea..Years ago.' Jessica nods. G-Dragon sits down.

'You still remember me?' G-Dragon asks.

'I remember Kwon Jiyong.'

'I'm still the one and only Kwon Jiyong.'

'The Kwon Jiyong that I know has fade away, he's gone.'

'Because he used to have no tattoos, he doesn't smoke nor party a lot. He used to accompany me everyday, whether I'm sad or happy, day or night, rain or shine, Kwon Jiyong was always there for me.'

'....'

'But, I'm now with G-Dragon, the person who replaced Kwon Jiyong. The one and only cool G-Dragon, the Dragon that is adored by a lot of people, the Dragon who writes phenomenal songs, the Dragon who excites the crowd on stage. Most importantly, the Dragon who evolved from the sweet guy I used to know.'

'I'm so sorry Jessica.'

'It's nothing. I'm alright, if you haven't left SM Entertainment, you wouldn't be here today. You mae a right choice, for your future.'

'I was selfish right? Leaving you alone.'

'You were. I was mentally cursing you everyday. Luckily, my members were there for me.' There is a silence.

'Will you stay by me side forever?' G-Dragon asks while holding Jessica's hands. Unknowingly, a smile crept on Jessica's face.

'Are you mocking my Korean isn't good? Yahh, My Korean language is good now okay?'

'Will you stay by me side forever?' G-Dragon asks again. Jessica sigh like last time and nods shyly. She lifts her pinky finger up.

'What's this for?' G-Dragon asks.

'Pinky promise, like old times.'

'Heh, you're so slow.' G-Dragon suddenly kisses Jessica. Jessica responds well with the kiss. This time, the promise is made with a long kiss. After that kiss, Jessica rests her head on G-Dragon's shoulder.

'Sica-ahh, I've wrote a lyrics about us. I saved it in my phone, wanna see it?'

'Sure.' G-Dragon takes his phone out and hands it to Jessica. Jessica reads the title.

"Crooked"

Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 

Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything is meaningless
Take away the sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 

I scream and get dizzy
I vent out of boredom to other couples
I start fights for no reason like a town gangster
Sometimes, I purposely shake my leg, crookedly
The main characters of the movie called this world is you and me
A lonely island, lost and wandering
The empty streets are filled with those who are alone
Unlike my heart, the weather is so damn nice

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me with your pinky finger
But in the end

Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything is meaningless
Take away the sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

I’ll put on thick eyeliner, use a whole can of hairspray
Leather pants, leather jacket with a frown
I want to hide my pain and become even more crooked
So you can feel sorry, I’ll spit toward the sky
You’re scared of my crude words and my rough eyes
But actually, I’m afraid, I want to go back but I have nowhere to go
I want to love but no one to love, what am I supposed to do?
I can’t turn it back

I used to believe in you alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me with your pinky finger
But in the end

Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything is meaningless
Take away the sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

Will you not say anything for me tonight?
I didn’t know being alone would be this hard (I miss you)
Will you be my friend tonight?
On this good day, this beautiful day, this day where I miss you
Tonight, I’ll be crooked

(Lyrics: G-Dragon, Teddy)

(Music: G-Dragon, Teddy)

There are tears on Jessica's face. She is just simply touched.

'Yahh, you're the one who broke the promise, not me.' Jessica says.

'But you could have at least contacted me when you debuted right? I thought you have forgotten me. That really scares me.'

'How can I forget you? You're too precious in my life to forget. Well, this song is in my point of view okay?'

'Do you know why I party, have tattoos and smoke everyday?'

'Why?'

'Because I felt empty without you. I felt like the world ended. That is why, I got crooked like this.' G-Dragon shows his tattoo saying "<3 Jessica Jung", which is hidden in his body.

'Oppa! Why did you get that tattoo?! What is the fans notices? And, tattoos are bad for your body!'

'Well, I can't stop what I started. This is my image to the public, a badboy with tattoos.'

'Yeah, you're right. When are you releasing this song anyway?'

'Not so soon. I'm still editing it with Teddy-hyung.'

'1TYM Sunbaenim right? Arghh, they are one of the sunbaenims that I have not met before! I've met a lot like H.O.T, Sech Kies, Shinhwa and many more. But I've not even seen 1TYM sunbaenim!'

'Come to me company 1 day, I'll introduce Teddy hyung to you.'

'I want to meet Danny oppa, he's so hot!'

'Mind me please.'

'Oppa, I'm sorry.' Jessica shows her cute merong face. They enjoy their moment tonight. It seems like, G-Dragon does not need to get crooked tonight, right?


 


JiSica couple is formed. Don't get me wrong! G-Yoon is always number 1 in my heart! G-Tae is Numebr 2 and JiSica is number 3 :3