Filming.

Their Story

It is now 8:30 a.m. in Japan, Daesung and Seungri is in their Japan dorm's kitchen, enjoying thier morning coffee. Until,

*Beep, Beep* Daesung receives a text message. It turns out to be his manager.

To: Daesungie

From: Manager hyung.

'Daesung-ahh, as told, you will be appearing on "We Got Married". "We Got Married" staff said that they have checkd your schedules, and unfortunately you and your wife don't have any free time. Well, since you're about to start your D'scover Tour 2013 in a few days time. And, it turns out that your wife is active in Japan recently, so they decided to film you guys in Japan. Your filming starts on 11:30 p.m. tomorrow at ____ Cafe.'

-Manager.

'What?! I haven't tell Tiffany yet!' Daesung shouts, that alerts the half sleeping Seungri.

'Hyung, keep your voice low.' Daesung glares at Seungri.

'Ok, ok. What's the problem?'

'Erm, it's nothing.'

'See, you're same as the other hyungs!'

'As long as you can shut your mouth, maybe we will tell you.'

'I'm afraid I can't do that hyung. My mouth is my pride! Especially my lips! I raised to ratings of Strong Heart, you see!'

'Yeap, in exchange for all your hyungs secrets right?'

'Eyy hyung, all the fans want to know what is behind the camera right? our lives-'

'Whatever.'

 


Meanwhile at Tiffany's side.

Like Daesung, Tiffany is also currently enjoying her morning, with the other members who are washing up. There is something unusual, Jessica was the first one up from bed today. Yes, you read correctly. Jessica of Girls Generation actually woke up the earliest. She is now hook on her hand phone while enjoying her drink.

'Jess, it's unusual for you.' Tiffany says in English.

'What is?' Jessica replies in English too.

'Well, you woke up the earliest today, without anyone's disturbance.'

'Oh really? I never realize that. Thanks to Jiyong oppa, spamming me early in the morning.'

'Wahh, at least Jiyong oppa is so cute. Look at mine, it is empty!' Tiffany says while showing her handphone to Jessica.

'Jiyong oppa said that Daesung is busy preparing his solo tour.'

'He can at least send me a goodnight text.' Tiffany curses under her breath.

'Speaking of Daesung, he's in Japan now, right?' Jessica says.

'Well, yes,' On this moment, Tiffany receives a text from her Manager.

To: Tiffany

From: Manager oppa

'I expect that you're up already. I've received a note from "We Got Married", and turns out that your husband is currently active in Japan. So they decided to film your first meeting in Japan. Your filming will be on 11:30 p.m. after the concert, at ___ Cafe. Be prepared XD'

-Manager.

'You should tell Daesung about you going onto "We Got Married".'  Jessica says out of nowhere.

'Oh cr*p, I totally forgotten to inform him!'

'Congrats girl. I can imagine Daesung mad at you.'

'Eotteohge? I need to tell him personally!'

'What is this mess?!' Taeyeon says while walking into kitchen.

'Our Mushroom Fany Fany Tiffany-'

'Don't call me that!'

'forgotten to tell Daesung that she's going on "We Got Married".' Jessica finishes her sentence.

'Hol.' Taeyeon says while clapping her hands.

'What is with that clap?!' Tiffany explodes. The other members come into the kitchen, wondering what is happening. Taeyeon and Jessica explains the situation, Tiffany finds a quiet place and calls Daesung.

*Beep Beep*

Daesung: Moshi Moshi?

Tiffany: It's me.

Daesung: Oh, I was about to call you too!

Tiffany: Why you didn't call me or even text me for these past few days?

Daesung: I'm busy you see-

Tiffany: I'm busy also!

Daesung: I'm...So..So..sorry

Tiffany: Let's put that aside first. I need to meet you any soon.

Daesung: I need to meet you too.

Tiffany: Tonight, is that okay with you?

Daesung: I'm busy tonight. Plus, don't you have a concert tonight?

Tiffany: Then, when can we meet? I can't tomorrow.

Daesung: Me too.

Tiffany: Hmm...

Daesung: Let's make a deal.

Tiffany: What deal?

Daesung: Let's not get mad, after we get to know what we have to say, okay?

Tiffany: I doubt that you won't be mad at my news.

Daesung: Mine too...

Tiffany: You aren't having an affair right!

Daesung: No, NO WAY!

Tiffany: Okay, good. Let's do that way then.

Daesung: Okay. (Daesung and Tiffany then chat until Tiffany has to leave for her concert venue)

 

 


Next day night

Tonight is the night, where Daesung and Tiffany cannot even predict. Daesung is in his dorm, with Taeyang and T.O.P who flew to Japan to support Daesung's meeting with his "wife". Seungri has flew back to Korea, he has something to settle.

'Are you nervous?' T.O.P asks. They are still free now, since the filming crew has yet reach.

'Of course.' Daesung replies shortly. Suddenly, someone rings the doorbell. Taeyang goes and open the door. It's none other than "WGM" staff and PD. They VJ's are already filming. The PD is now holding a card. on top of the card, it says "We Got Married".

'Ahh, it must be me!' T.O.P says.

'No, I'm the first member to appear on WGM!' Taeyang says too. Right then, the PD hands the card to Daesung, and Daesung quietly receives it. The other 2 members pretend to be disappointed and start to disagree.

'Why did you pick our Daesungie, he's too young to get married!'

'He may be 25 physically, he's just 3 years old mentally!'

'Hyung! I'm old enough to get married!' Daesung shouts.

'That's what he said.' T.O.P says.

'Please open the letter now.' PD says.

'Nehh.' Daesung then opens the card.

빅뱅 Daesung-sshi,

Congratulations for being the next cast of WGM! You will meet your wife at ___ Cafe. You're allowed to bring some of your members too.

-Jeon PD

'Woori Daesung is finally getting married, earlier than me..' T.O.P says while pretending to sob. Taeyeng pretends to comfort him.

'What happened to the charismatic T.O.P gone to?'

'CUT!' The PD shouts. Everyone looks at the PD.

'Oh right, this is your first time filming WGM. We have enough scene here, we decide to focus more on the couple meeting this episode, so we don't need to film so much here. Daesung-sshi, please step into the interview room.' The PD adds while showing the way to the interview room.

 


Tiffany just finished her SNSD Arena Tour 2013 at Saitama concert. The WGM filming staff is already there, getting ready to film. Now, all members of Girls Generation is in the backstage, eating.

*Knock knock* The filming crew then opens the door.

'We're the from WGM.' The PD says.

'Ohh annyeonghaseyeo! We're SNSD!' Girls Generation says cheerfully.

'You girls aren't tired?' 

'We're, but we're cheerful after we see our fans!!' Sooyoung says while facing the camera with YoonA.

'Annyeonghaseyeo, PD-nim.' Seohyun says. It turns out that the PD was also the PD in charged of YongSeo couple too.

'Oh, Seohyun-sshi, long time no see!'

'Nehh.'

'Here is the letter.' The PD says while handing a letter to Tiffany. 

'Wahhhhh!!!!!' All the remaining members shouted in amazement, even Tiffany is amazed.

'Fany-unnie, what are you waiting for? Faster open it!' Yoona says.

'Yahh, you seem more excited than me! I'm also confused who is getting married!' Tiffany says while opening the letter.

소녀 시대 Tiffany-sshi,

Congratulations for being the next cast of WGM! You will meet your husband at ___ Cafe. You're allowed to bring some of your members too.

-Jeon PD

'Who wants to come with me~~!' Tiffany shouts.

'Me!' All the members shouts.

'I'm going to bring all of them.' Tiffany says while facing the PD. The PD is speechless.

'Is that okay? YoonA says.

'It's..O..okay I guess?' The PD says while looking at the VJ.

'CUT!' The PD shouts.

'Tiffany-sshi, it's time for your to go to the interview room. The others, please get ready and head to the car, we're heading in 2 cars!.'

'Wahh, there is an interview room here?' Tiffany asks in amazement.

'It's just a small space and a chair with black curtain behind.' The PD replies with a wink.

'Ahh...'

'Well, the one in the MBC building is a perfect one.' PD adds.


Okay, the 1st filming in progress XD