Guardian Angel

Their Story

Daesung: I love you, are you willing, willing to be my girlfriend? 

Tiffany suddenly has a flashback.

 


Tiffany just came back from a variety show filming, and she is lying down on her bed, getting ready for bed. After 5 minutes, she finally sleeps and got into a dream, about her late mother.

'Om...Omma! Wait for me!' Tiffany cries. Tiffany's mum turns around and looks at her.

'Omma, is it really you?' Tiffany says while running towards her. Her mother nods.

'It's...it's really you...' Now, Tiffany is hugging her mother. Her mother gently brushes her hair.

'My Stephanie has grown up a lot.'Her mother finally says something.

'Why did you leave! WHY?!' Tiffany shouts while crying.

'I had to, the Lord was calling me home.'

'Snifff...Sniff'

'Plus, I believed in you and your siblings, that you guys will protect the family.'

'Did you know how painful to see you go?!'

'I'm so sorry Steph, I just had to go.'

'....'

'At least I came back and visit you right? Like now.'

'...'

'Don't worry, I've sent a guardian angel to protect you. He is very close to you right now, just be patient.'

'Who is my guardian angel?'

'That is for me to know, and for you to find out' Her mother replies with a wink.

'...'

'Let me see my Steph.' Her mother cups Tiffany's face and look at her.

'My Steph sure has grown up pretty huh, I wonder if she looks like me of her father.'

'Sniff...Sniff...Don't call me Steph anymore, I've changed my name.'

'I know Steph, but I feel much more comfortable calling you your real name.'

'...'

'Steph, I'm glad that you've grown up successfully. When I was about to go, I was really worried how will you grow up as. Seems like I worried for nothing.'

'I may look fabulous, but I've gone through a lot. It was tough omma.'

'I know dear, and sorry for leaving you early.'

'...' Tiffany's mother is starting to fade away.

'It seems like I've to go now.'

'Omma, wait!'

'Take care of yourself and your family Steph.'

'Yes omma!'

'And, don't forget that I've sent a guardian angel to protect you!' Her mother then fade away. Tiffany wakes up, and realizes it was all a dream.

'I miss omma so much huh.' Tiffany thoughts before going to sleep again.

 


(End of flashback)

Tiffany's POV

'So, the guardian angel is Daesungie right? Omma, thanks for sending him here, I really hoped that he is the guardian  angel.'

3rd Person's POV

Daesung: Yeoboseyeo? Did you not like it? I'm SO SORRY!

Tiffany: *Chuckles* Say it again, I wasn't listening.

Daesung: Bwohyahh, how could you not heard the most important part?

Tiffany: Fine then, forget abo-

Daesung: I love you.

Tiffany: Noted.

Daesung: What?! How can you answer just like that?

Tiffany: How am I suppose to react with that statement?! It's not even a question!

Daesung: *A Light bulb on top of Daesung's head.* Wahh, you're soo cheeky.

Tiffany: *Chuckles again.*

Daesung: Listen well, I won't say this for the 3rd time! Will you be my girlfriend?

Tiffany: *Nods* Of course... (There are tears on Tiffany's eyes.)

Daesung: Shouldn't you say something to me too?

Tiffany: Finally we're official, Daesung, oppa.

Daesung: Omo! You called me oppa?!

Tiffany: It feels weird. Calling my chinguu "oppa".

Daesung: I'm still older than you, I was born on April, you were born on August!

Tiffany: Who the hell see by month?!

Daesung: Me!

Tiffany: Whatever, I've to go to my rehearsal now. Byee~!

Daesung: Wait up!

Tiffany: What is it this time? Marriage proposal?

Daesung: Say the magic words.

Tiffany: I LOVE YOU, CHU~! ❤ (Tiffany quickly hangs up.)

 


An update today. Thanks for reading~~