Coincidence?

Their Story

Some day in March.

It's been few weeks since DaeFany been official, only their members and close friends know about their relationship. Daesung decides to hide it from his president, at least for now. Today, Daesung is summoned by Yang Hyun-suk, he said that he has some "important" stuff to discuss. Daesung, is very nervous because he is afraid YG has found out about his relationship. Some of you guys must be wondering, don't YG Entertainment let their idols date? Well, that is what they say on television, actually YG does not let his idols date, he is just not so strict about it. It is all about business, (lols). 

Daesung has finally arrive President Yang's office. He takes a deep breath before knocking the door and enter.

'Hyung, how have you been?' Daesung greets. President Yang just nods.

'Sit down.' President Yang says. Daesung takes a seat. President Yang then does his computer work for the next 20 minutes, without saying a word. Daesung is literally peeing in his pants, he is just that nervous.

'So, have you done anything wrong?' President Yang finally says something.

'N...No.. hyung.'

'Don't lie Daesung-ahh, I know everything.'

Daesung's POV

'Urgh, which mistake should I say? This one, or that one? But I think he doesn't know this. URGHH!!!!' Daesung thinks while recalling all the mistakes he made.

3rd Person's POV

'I really don't know hyung.'

'You sure?'

'Yes hyung.'

'Actually, you've done nothing wrong. But the way you said no just now, I doubt that you done something?'

'NO Hyung, I was just, just nervous!'

'Nervous? This isn't even your first time.'

'Hyung, who wouldn't get nervous? Only Jiyong hyung won't get nervous.'

'Hmm, you're right. Well, first of all, I would like to congratulate your solo album's success.'

'Thanks hyung.'

'Because of high demands, we even had to extend your Japan Solo Concert tour.'

'Yes, I was noted last week.'

'Good, now to the main point.'

'Ok.'

'Daesung-ahh, are you interested in returning to the Variety World?'

'I'm more than ready.'

'I see.'

'Hyung, am I offered to a variety show?'

'Yes, as a permanent cast.'

'Really?! Which is it? Running Man?'

'Nope. It's...' President Yang hesitates a bit.

'Hyung, say it already!'

'We Got Married.'

'!!!'

'Daesung-ahh, think about it. It's time for you to return to the Variety World. I'm aware that you love Tiffany-sshi,'

'No, really!'

'Whatever, you can't hide anything from me. Anyways, I feel you should accept this offer.'

'Hyung, what is your advice?'

'My advice is to accept this job. You should appear more on Korean Broadcast. Plus, you aren't really getting married.'

'Hmm.'

'I can wait, but not long. I need to give your answer to MBC as soon as possible.'

'I'll follow your advice and accept this offer.'

'You sure?'

'Yes Hyung, send my answer. It's a yes.'

'Okay, great. Anymore questions?'

'Hyung, who is my wife?'

 


Today, Tiffany is called back to Korea, just to meet her president. She, like Daesung is nervous because she thinks that President Lee has found out about their relationship. She told her members that she is called personally, her members told her that it is nothing. She hopes it is true.

'Sha jang nim.' Tiffany greets with 90-degree bow.

'Oh Fany, you're back.'

'Yes Sha jang nim.'

'Sorry to call you back personally from Japan, it must be tough right?'

'It's okay Sha jang nim.'

'First of all, I would like to congratulate your success in your concert. It was a blast.'

'Thanks sha jang nim. It is nothing without you.'

'Okay, I'll get to the point.'

'Yes, sha jang nim.'

'You're offered to be a permanent cast on "We Got Married".'

'Real..REally?!'

'Yes. I advice you to accept this offer. I think I want to change your image, to be a lovely wife.'

'...'

'You had a little bad image on "Hello Baby", a woman who doesn't like babies.'

'I really like babies, it's just that-'

'I don't care about that. But I guess is about to time to change a better image, as a lovely wife.'

'...'

'I won't force you to accept this job. Just take your time and think about it. Don't be serious about this relationship, you just get "virtually" married.'

'I'll take this offer.'

'No, take your time-'

'Sha jang nim, I'm sure about my decision. I've always wanted to be a cast of "We Got Married". Like you said, I'm just getting "virtually" married. And I'll follow your advice to change my image - as a lovely wife.'

'Well done. I'll send back the answer by tonight. Anymore questions?'

'Yes sha jang nim.'

'What is it?'

'Who is my husband?'

'It won't be fun if you know earlier, right?' President Yang and President Lee say on the same time.


My first time trying to write a story based on Variety shows. Hope that ideas keep flying into my head~~!