A Test?

Their Story

Previously on "Their Story"

Daesung and Tiffany met up at SM's Office for their 'Private" Meeting". Before then entered the office, SM and YG has plotted something for Daesung and Tiffany, what is it?


'So, you're agreeing to break up?' SM asks.

'No, sir.' Daesung replies.

'Tiffany?'

Now, all the attention is on Tiffany. Daesung is really nervous about her answer, despite what she promised earlier.

Tiffany looks up,

'I'm sorry, Sha Jang Nim, but I can't break up with my Daesungie.'

'Very well. Seems like we still can't come to an agreement.'

'Sha Jang Nim, I know you've raised me well in Korea, giving me happiness and giving me this success. I really want to thank you, and I MUST repay you this debt in the future. But Sha Jang Nim, Daesungie-'

Tiffany holds Daesung's hands.

'Daesungie is also part of my happiness, or maybe MOST of my happiness. Like what I said earlier, Sha Jang Nim gave me happiness, but if you're taking Daesungie away, it is also taking my happiness away too. I'm so sorry Sha Jang Nim if I've let you down, but Daesungie is just that important in my life.'

SM and YG nods.

'Daesung-ahh, what if Tiffany and Big Bang are drowning at the same time, and you can only save one party, who will you save?' This time, YG asks Daesung.

'I'll save Fany and drown with Big Bang, hyung.' Daesung answers without hesitation.

'So, Big Bang is much important than Tiffany?'

'No, hyung. I've grown up with Big Bang members, we share the same pain, we share the success together. So, if we're drowning, we must drown together. For me, as long as Tiffany is alive, living good, I'm fine with it.'

'How can I live happily without you?' Tiffany asks.

'You can't?'

'Please do remember this is an official meeting, we aren't suppose to see your sweet interactions.'

'Sorry, hyung.'

'Next question. Daesung-ahh, since we don't have an agreement now, why not you suggest one? You've told me you want to be a successful Entertainment Company President, take this question as a training question. What if you're in my position, what will you do?  -Don't give me stupid answers.'

'Hyunsuk-ahh, good question. Daesung-shhi, take this opportunity to show your talents as an Entertainment Company President, you're given 5 minutes to think up a suggestion.'

Daesung starts to think out some ideas, after 5 minutes, he has no idea at all. (His talents didn't help this time!)

'I've no idea.'

'Very well.'

'But sir! Please don't separate Tiffany from me! She is everything for me. Like her, if you take her from me, it'slike taking EVERYTHING from me, so please. Please don't.' Daesung speaks in a higher tone of voice.

'Very well. Hyunsuk-ahh, I guess I'll get to my point now?'

YG nods.

'Erm, how should I say this?'

'Hyung, I can say on your behalf.' YG says.

'No, they must get noted from me. Daesung-shhi, Miyoung-ahh, listen carefully from here.'

'Yes, sir.'

'Yes, Sha Jang Nim.'

'You guys will continue your filming of "We Got Married".'

It took them seconds to understand that sentence.

'Chin..Chinjja?! Hyung, is this real?' Daesung shouts.

YG nods. Tiffany smiles happily.

'Kamshahamida, sir!' Daesung bows to the floor, from his seat.

'Yahh, Fany-ahh, what are you doing? Faster bow!' Daesung shouts.

Tiffany chuckles, then she like Daesung, bows to the ground.

'Get up now, there are still things to discuss.'

Daesung and Tiffany returns to their seat.

'Okay. I've told MBC to air your 1st episode as soon as possible, so you have to film your 2nd episode too. Hyunsuk and my planning is to change those antis of yours into your shippers, by your interactions on screen. I've requested many Variety shows to guest both of you in a same episode, without doubt, Running Man was the first one to reply. So, you guys will be filming "Running Man" too, 2 weeks from now. "Running Man" is trying to improve their ratings, so both of you try your best to increase the ratings to sky high. 'We Got Married"'s ratings isn't high too, so you guys must try to make it high too. With that, I can't guarantee you will have many shippers, but you will have more shippers and it will be safer to announce your relationship to the public. At this stage of your career, you are about to pass your peak, Daesung-shhi, you might be going to serve the Military soon, so I feel it is safe to announce your relationship.'

'Yeah. Daesung-ahh, don't try too hard. Just do everything naturally during filming with Tiffany, I believe you can gain a lot of shippers.' YG adds.

Daesung and Tiffany are just simply amazed with this plan.

'I gotta thank Hyunsuk here, he changed my mind, no he BRAINWASHED my mind with his words. If you're curious, you can always ask him. So, I believe we come to an agreement, and I'm here to conclude this meeting. Till then. Remember your filming of "We Got Married" and "Running Man".'


Crap, I need to go back to school tomorrow TT.TT. Finally I got 10 000 views! And it's all because of your support! I really want to thank you guys for it!

 

Are you happy that DaeFany gets to date? and/or Are you anticipating their filmings? Pleasse do comment on the comment section below.

 

Thank you~!