What Happened?

Their Story

As scheduled, Tiffany heads to Kobe city for Daesung's concert to film "We Got Married's" 2nd episode, without any disguise on. When she reached the concert avenue, she got a lot of attention from the fans, asking for her signature or a picture with her. Of course, Tiffany could not help but do "some" fan service. This news spread really fast, from Japan to Korea, from Korea to Asia, from Asia to the world. This matter won't die down easily, as this is related to both Daesung and Tiffany, so there are MORE speculations now, about their "We Got Married" rumour.

---------

Currently, Tiffany is at the VIP booth of the concert with the filming staff. There are some celebrities from Japan over there too, and they are thrilled to meet SJJD's (Japanese name for Girls Generation) Tiffany. To be honest, the filming staffs of "We Got Married" have put some cameras at Daesung's waiting room, however Daesung has no idea at all, even the backstage staffs know this! Since this is Daesung's 1st solo concert, he is very very nervous and excited at the same time. He did not check online for any gossips as he is mainly warming up this vocal chords, so he has no idea Tiffany is there too.

Then, Daesung's concert starts. There are so many cheers from the fans out there, as if it is a Big Bang's concert. From the start to the end, Tiffany could not get her eyes off Daesung, as he was THAT spectacular, she even forgotten she is currently filming! Luckily she did not blurted something about their off screen relationship, or not the filming staff would have known it.

 


Now, Tiffany is walking slyly to Daesung's waiting room with a cake that she prepared (She bought it, though). She has prepared this small event celebration for Daesung yesterday. Like what I said above, the backstage staffs knew about this, so they have come out with a plan. All Daesung's backstage staffs decided to kick Daesung out of his waiting room, ask him to use the toilet or come up with ANY riducilous excuse to kick him out of the waiting room. Then, wait for Tiffany and the filming staff's arrival to prepare the cake, candles and some basic decoration around the waiting room. Finally, wait for Daesung's appearance.

Well, everything is going as planned, as Tiffany succesfully reaches the waiting room without Daesung's knowledge. The backstage staffs have already started decorating the waiting room, it is already half done. Slowly, things are getting to shape up, and finally they are done. One of the backstage staff turns off the lights before hiding in the room, lit with candles. All they have to do is just wait for Daesung's return. The weird thing is, Daesung was out for a long time, so Tiffany is curious what excuse did the backstage staffs used.

'Erm, may I know what excuse did you guys tell Daesung?'

'We told him that the Japanese Predsident wants to meet him.' Tiffany breaks into a big laughter.

'Th..The president wants to meet him?!' Tiffany says.

'Ye..Yes...' 

'Nice one! And he actually believed it!' Tiffany says while laughing. Suddenly someone barges into the room shouting.

'Something bad happened!' Everyone got out from their hiding spot.

'Huff.....Huff....' 

'Slowly, what happened?' Tiffany asks in concern.

'Daesung, Daesungie...'

'Yes? Did he really meet the president?'

'Daesungie fainted.'

 


An update today, I'll try to write another chapter now, and release it by tonight. So, Daesungie fainted. Pfft, from a happy day to a depressing day huh? So sorry for the short update, I think this is the shortest among all chapters. And I hope you guys laughed at the Japanese President excuse XD

 

Do you like the fact that Daesung fainted before this celebration party and/or What do you think has happened to Daesung? Please do comment on the comment section below.