Concern.

Their Story

'Thank you ajeossi, here is the taxi fare!' Tiffany says while barging out of the taxi. Although it is at night, there are still a lot of people walking along the Han River, mostly couples. March's weather is still a little bit cold, and Tiffany totally forgot to bring a jacket, and the worse case is that she is not in her disguise. Everyone is happy and shock to see Girls Generation's Tiffany, in Han River this late, alone. Everyone take the chance and take loads of pictures of her, some even are updating their social networks.

'I hope everyone will give me some privacy, thanks.' Tiffany says. Of course, she still has to sign some signatures for the fans. Finally, she finds some space and manage to walk away. Despite everyone is taking pictures of her, she just searches for Daesung.

'Unnie, you seem like finding something' A young girl asks. Tiffany just smiles at her. A lot of fanboys are killed with that smile.

Tiffany's POV

'Kang Daesung, I know you're here. Stop hiding.'

3rd Person's POV

This news spreads like wild fire. There are currently a lot of pictures online, even Soshified has posted a topic of this. As for Tiffany, after searching for so long, she has yet found Daesung. She takes a sit on the bench, and stares at the river.

At Daesung's side

Daesung is currently on his bed, dozing off. He just cannot forget what happened today, it keeps appearing in his mind, like his accident. He gets frustrated and he throws his pillow to the floor.

'Stupid Tiffany!!! How can she hug another guy?!' At this time, someone is knocking on his door.

'Come in.' The door opens and turns out it is Taeyang.

'Hyung.'

'Check the latest gossip, faster.' Taeyang says.

'Why, is the-'

'Just do it.' Daesung then surf the internet using his phone, and this is what he finds.

'SNSD's Tiffany spotted at Han River at night!'

'A neitizen posted a selca with SNSD's Tiffany online, and it seems like it is at Han River'

'What is this? Girls Generation's Tiffany at Han River without disguise.'

'I hope everyone will give me some privacy, thanks. -SNSD'S Tiffany'

'This pabo.' Daesung says.

'I guess you know what you should do right?' Taeyang asks.

'You don't have to tell me.' Daesung gets up and rushes towards the exit door. Taeyang, dials a person's phone number.

Yuri: Yoboseyeo?

Taeyang: Oh Yuri-ahh, you don't have to worry about Tiffany already. Daesung's on his way to save the day.

Yuri: Sigh, that's better. I'm actually worried because Tiffany is alone, now that Daesung in going there, I feel relief.

Then, there is an awkward silence.

Taeyang: I guess.... bye?

Yuri: Nehh, good night~~

Yuri hangs up.

'Sigh, not any soon Dong Youngbae. You're going abroad for next 1 year. Be patient.'

 


'Thanks ajjeossi!' Daesung gets down from the taxi. Daesung too, is in his casual clothes without any disguise. A lot of people immediately recognizes him and starting to surround him. Currently, Daesung does not care about his reputation, all he cares is about Tiffany.

'Have you seen Tiffany anywhere?' Daesung asks the people around him.

'Oh yes! She was sitting on the bench over there!' A person points at a direction. Daesung thank that person while running to the shown direction. There she is, Tiffany is getting up from the bench. Daesung is just right behind her. Unfortunately, she is walking on the same direction with Daesung, she totally did not turn at the back. Daesung dials Tiffany's phone number.

Tiffany: Kang Daesung, where're you?!

Daesung: Where ARE you?

Tiffany: I'm at my dorm now. Tiffany lies.

Daesung: Stupid liar. Do you think that I don't read Idol news?

Tiffany: I was at Han River, but I came back home. No time for that, let me expl-

Daesung: Look behind you. (Without hesitation, Tiffany turns around)

Tiffany: Wh-

Daesung and Tiffany's eyes met. Daesung hangs up his phone and walks towards Tiffany, who is currently stunt.

'Yahh, aren't you worried about your status?' Daesung asks.

'You stupid b*stard, why did you run away? Why?!' Tiffany cries while hitting Daesung's chest. Daesung grabs Tiffany's hands and hugs her tightly.

''I'm so sorry.' Daesung whispers.

'I hate you.'  Tiffany says in tears.

'Pabo.' 

Currently, everyone in the Han River is totally shocked. Big Bang's Kang Daesung is hugging Girls' Generation's Tiffany, in the public.