Burn.

Their Story

Back in the Private Room

Nom... Nom... Nom...

Tiffany feeds a spoonful of food to Daesung.

'Is it delicious?' Tiffany asks, forgetting that this is YG Cafeteria.

'Anything that Mooshroom Fany Fany Tiffany gives me, it is the best' Daesung replies with a little sarcarsm.

'I'm sorry Daesungie~! I forgotten that this is YG Cafeteria.' To everyone's surprise, Tiffany replies with her aegyeo.

'Fany unnie, are you si...sick?' Yoona asks while putting her hands on Tiffany's forehead.

'Aish, what is wrong with you?!' Tiffany shoves Yoona's hand away.

'Wah, this is the so called "Power of love". Daesung oppa, you're soo~~~ lucky!' Sooyoung says.

'Wae?'

'Fany unnie rarely shows her aegyeo to anyone! This is like, the first time seeing her aegyeo to any guys,'

'Really? I'm the first?' Daesung looks at Tiffany.

'Well, except for Min-'

'Sooyoung!' Taeyeon calls her name.

'Min!..... Miss A's Min!' Sooyoung stutters terribly.

'You show your aegyeo to Min-sshi?' Daesung raises his eyebrow.

'Yea! Err.... Min-sh - Min wanted to see my aegyeo!'

'So you showed her?' Daesung is still unconvinced.

'Well, yes!'

'Now now Daesung-ahh, want some?' T.O.P realizes the awkward situation and tries to change the topic, by offering his half eaten lunch.

'Eii hyung, you ate almost the whole thing and you're offering me? Am I like a trash can or something like that to you?'

'Ya, oppa is treating Daesungie not right!' Tiffany quickly adds.

'Hahaha, I didn't know my good deed will turn into a bad deed.'

'Where is Gee Oppa and Sica unnie?' Yoona asks.

'Owh, they are having their lunch with Seungyoon-' Taeyang is cut by someone.

'Seungyoon, as in Kang Seungyoon?! The weird busan-accent kid who dreams being the Prime Minister of Korea?' Sooyoung says excitingly.

'Yes, and that is his role in his drama. He can speak Seoul Accent fluently, and he doesn't dream being Korea's Prime Minister.'

'Opps, mian! Just got too excited, excited till I said his role in "High Kick 3"

'I love his sweet voice, he is handsome too!' Sunny adds.

'It's sad to see him finishing fourth in "Superstar K2", I always wanted him to win it! But luckily YG gave this young talent a chance! I'm so glad to see him signing for YG.' Seohyun says as a matter of fact. Seungri got jealous, because YG and Seungyoon got praised from Seohyun, as for him.... let's not talk about it. It's just too disappointing.

'We all love him! Please help us send our greetings to him too~'

'Psst, you love more than 1 man huh?' Daesung whispers to Tiffany.

'At least I don't love the man I'm whispering to.' Tiffany replies. (Ho, Burn Daesung. B.U.R.N)


I wish everyone a Happy 2014! Hope that 2014 will be a fresh start for everything, and let's pray for more Soshibang moments next year! I know this might be early for some readers, as some of you might even celebrate New Year 12 Hours later, but yeah. Haha,.

(Sorry for a short update)

 

P.S.: I'm actually looking for a new poster, and I need a Graphic Artist. It is my first time searching for a Graphic Artist here and AFF, so anyone can help me find a Graphic Artist? Or anyone willing to help me out for the new poster? I'll appreciate it a LOT.

 

Do you like this filler? and/or Do you think DaeFany is cute? Please comment on the comment section below. Thank you~!

Edit: Holy sh*t, I posted this chapter on 00:00:00 sharp! Achivement got! Hahaha