Disappointed.

Their Story

'YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment deny dating rumours'

'Big Bang to resume activities as usual, none is cancelled.'

'It's just a pure misunderstanding. -YG'

'They hugged as best friends, nothing more. -SM Representative'

It's now year 2013. Many things have happened since that incident. Big Bang is on their world tour, G-Dragon had an explosive comeback in Korea with "One of a Kind" album. Even Taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona put his songs as their phone ringtone. Tiffany is part of Girls Generation's 1st sub-unit, which consists of Taeyeon, Seohyun and her, and they named it by their names, TiTaeSeo, TTS for short. On the start of 2013, Girls Generation finally comeback with "I Got A Boy". It immediately got No. 1 on online charts. Daesung has not really contacted Tiffany throughout the year due to his heavy schedules, and he is not in Korea. However, their hearts still belong to each other.

 Now, Big Bang is finally back in Korea for their Final concerts of their Alive Galaxy World Tour, which will go on for 3 days. Tiffany knows that Daesung is back in Korea, but she just does not have the time to even send him a text. It's January 27th, SM has given Girls Generation a day off. There are 2 big concerts happening on this day, one is BoA's 1st Korean concert tour, and 1 is Big Bang's Alive Galaxy Tour Final. All the members are gathered in the hall of their dorm.

'So, we bought 5 tickets to Big Bang's oppadeul concert.' Hyoyeon announces.

'Yahh, why didn't you buy 9?' Sooyoung asks.

'We need to support BoA unnie's concert too, right?' Taeyeon replies.

'Why don't you go then?' 

'Shiroo! I want to see Big Bang oppadeul too~~'

'I'm going to BoA unnie's concert.' Tiffany suddenly says. Everyone is stunned.

'Fany-unnie, are you okay? Are you having fever?' Yoona says while putting her hands on Tiffany's forehead.

'Aishh what? I'm fine and I want to go to BoA unnie's!'

'Don't you miss Daesung oppa?' Sooyoung asks.

'Nope, not a bit. Why would I miss him?' Truthfully, Tiffany misses Daesung a lot.

'Well, I'm fine with it if you don't wanna go.' Yuri says.

'I wanna see Jiyong oppa, but I want to see BoA unnie too.' Yoona says.

'Yoona ah, you better go to BoA unnie's. She must be waiting for you, plus she adores you the most among all of us. She will be disappointed if you never go.' Taeyeon says. Yoona just pouts. Suddenly, Jessica says something.

'Why do you want to see Jiyong oppa? What's your relation with him?'

'Aish unnie, I want to , and we're not having any that kind of relationship. Unnie, why are you mad?'

'Nothing, just curious.'

'Pshh, you were obviously mad.'Yoona mumbled under her breath.

'Yahh, I heard that you know?!'

'I said nothing!' Yoona says.

'Now be serious. So Yoona and Tiffany is going to BoA unnie's concert, still got 2 more people needs to go.'

'I'll go to BoA unnie's. Fullstop.' Jessica says.

'I'll go to BoA unnie'-..' Seohyun is cut by someone.

'No maknae, you go to Big Bang's, I go to BoA unnie's concert.' Sunny says.

'But-.'

'You need to see guys too right? You're already grown up!' Sunny cuts Seohyun off again. Seohyun sigh and nods.

'So it's decided! Me, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun will go to Big Bang's concert. The remaining will go to BoA unnie's.' Taeyeon says. Everyone nods. Since it is only 2:30 in the afternoon, Tiffany decides to prepare later a bit, and she is now dozing in the room. Suddenly, her phone rings.

It’s alright for tonight since it’s so beautiful so cry louder yeah (Daesung - Wings)

Tiffany: Yeoboseyeo?

Daesung: It's been a long time...

Tiffany: Omo! DAESUNG-AHH>?!AFNJASFNSAF

Daesung: Hey, slow down a bit, I can't even understand what are you talking.

Tiffany: Opps, sorry. Just got too excited.

Daesung: You're still very cute.

Tiffany: Hehe. So, how have you been?

Daesung: Well, everything is fine. I still have my nightmares occasionally. But everything is fine, after tonight I'm going to get a long rest.

Tiffany: Too bad I just have a comeback, I'm just starting to be busy!

Daesung: Omo, I like your comeback song! It's awesome. I personally feel it's a little bit like Jiyong hyung's Crayon.

Tiffany: Well yeah, it's hip hop and stuff.

Daesung: So, are you coming tonight? It's my final concert..

Tiffany: No, the other members are going though.

Daesung: .......

Tiffany: Are you mad?

Daesung: Anii, oh Fany-ahh, I need to rehearse my parts. See you! *Toot* *Toot*

Tiffany's POV

'You obviously are mad. If you miss me, you could have persuaded me to go right? But all you did is hang up. I'm disappointed with you Daesung-ahh.'