Filming (3)

Their Story

'Taeyang sunbaenim?!' The girls shouted.

'Oh, this is very interesting.' Taeyang says.

'Annyeonghaseyeo! SNSD immida!' The girls greet.

'Oh, annyeonghaseyeo, Big Bang's Taeyang here.' Taeyang greets back, trying his best to avoid eye contact with Yuri. On the other side, Daesung is totally stunned by the appearance of Girls Generation, wait, Tiffany.

Daesung's POV

'Wow, I've totally screwed up. What if I get "married" with another member? She must be mad at me, and she might even want to break up. URGH?!'

3rd Person's POV

'Sunbaenim, so you're the next husband?' Yuri asks while giving a "WTF are you doing" face.

'Yes Yuri-sshi.' Taeyang decides to tease Yuri.

'Wahhh, the "wife" must be very "lucky" to get married with sunbaenim!' YoonA says.

'That sounded sarcastic, YoonA-sshi'

'Aniyaa! I wasn't being sarcastic!'

'Hahaha, I was just joking. Well, first of all, I'm the oldest so lets drop our formalities, is that ok with you guys?'

'Nehh!' All the girls agrees except for Seohyun.

'I'm not used to, to it though.' Seohyun says awkwardly.

'Ahh, it's okay. I can be formal with you, Seohyun....sshi.' Seohyun nods.

'Now, you girls aren't telling me who's my wife?' Girls Generation nods.

'You've to guess who is your wife is!' Taeyeon says.

'Back hug the girl!' Sooyoung adds.

'Are you guys okay with it?'

'We are more than happy to get back hugged by you' Sunny could not hide her excitement.

'Here I go.' Taeyang walks back and forth behind the girls. He gives Yuri a light back hug, in which no surprise to the girls, but they have to act surprise, to avoid suspicion from the viewers.

'Wahh, please tell me this isn't a dream.'

'I'm so disappointed.'

'I'm jealous of you, Yuri-unnie!'

These are all the comments made by the others. Yuri hides her blushing face.

'Pfft, that hyung, taking all his chances to have skinship with Yuri-sshi.' Daesung thoughts.

'However,' Taeyeon suddenly says. Taeyang turns to her.

'She isn't your wife.' Jessica finishes the sentence.

'Then who is?' Taeyang asks curiously. After a moment, Tiffany steps out from the line.

'I'm.'

Daesung's POV

'Ahh, sadly Fany is the wife.. Wait, if Fany is the wife, I'M HER HUSBAND!?'

3rd Person's POV

'Annyeonghaseyeo..' Both of them exchange awkward greetings.

'What an awkward couple.' Sooyoung says while shaking her head. The others agrees with her.

'I guess, it's time to reveal the others?' Taeyang says.

'???' The girls are confused.

'Come out guys.' Taeyang commands.

'Annyeonghaseyeo,' T.O.P enters out of no where.

'ANNYEONGHASEYEO, DAESUNG IMMIDA!!!' Daesung makes a grand entrance, with all the stuff in his hands. (Flowers and the Strawberry Milkshakes)

'Daesung-oppa, annyeong~!' YoonA says.

'Oh, Yoona-ahh, long time no see!' The others exchange their greetings. Tiffany is trying her best to avoid Daesung.

'Actually, I'm not the husband of Tiffany.' Taeyang suddenly says.

'Huh?'

'I'm not the husband, it's either Seunghyun hyung or Daesungie. Tiffany, it's your turn to guess~~' Yuri takes a deep relief sigh.

'Aishh, oppa is so mean. I'm so happy that you were my husband, I'll be happier if it's T.O.P Sunbaenim!' Tiffany playfully says. 

'Yahh!' Taeyang and Daesung reacts.

'Hehehe, so I'll back hug the guy?'

'Yeap.' 

'The answer is sooo obvious.' Tiffany then gives a light hug to Daesung without any hesitation.

'How, how do you know?!'

'You are so obvious. You are holding these things, while T.O.P sunbaenim is keeping his poker face-'

'This is me.' T.O.P cuts her with his deep voice. All the other members swear that they can faint.

'Who do you think I'll pick?'

'Yahh, you weren't doing anything earlier too okay? Your members were covering you up!'

'AT LEAST I'M NOT AS OBVIOUS AS YOU RIGHT?'

'Here they go again, their hatred is back to 2009.' Hyoyeon says.

'This will be a very noisy couple.' Sooyoung adds.

'We aren't noisy okay?!' Deasung and Tiffany shouts.

'Look at that,' T.O.P says.

'We shouldn't be bothering your first meeting right?' T.O.P says.

'That is right, we'll be going back first.' Taeyeon says. Members of both groups left, leaving both of them alone with all the filming staff. It is pure awkwardness.

Tiffany's POV

'Phew, luckily he is my "husband" and my boyfriend. I wonder why Lee sha jang nim allow me to be a cast on "WGM" with Daesungie, after that huge scandal.'

 


Okay, they've finally met. Sorry if I disappointed you. Erm, do I need to post the chapter for their episode? If need, I'll have to write a chapter of their episodes and their Interview.

#GetwellsoonJessica #AileeHwaiting!