Crisis (2)

Their Story

'It smells so nice!' Tiffany says while sniffing the aroma of the pizzas Daesung ordered.

Daesung carefully places the pizzas on the dining table and cuts it into pieces. When Daesung is finally done, Tiffany quickly takes a piece of it. Instead of eating it, she hands it to Daesung.

'Here, yours.'

Daesung takes that piece of pizza quietly.

'Thanks.' Daesung replies shortly. Tiffany takes a piece and starts gobbling it up, as if she hasn't eaten for 3 long days. Both of them are queit, but this time, it is not the peaceful type to silence, it is more like an awkward silence. Tiffany, of course hasn't forget what happen earlier, tries to coax Daesung again.

'You okay? Are not not feeling well?' Tiffany asks.

'I'm okay.'

The silence continues. Only sounds of munching are heard.

'Now seriously Daesung-ahh, what is wrong? I can't continue like this. I know I caused some trouble and I must settle it now!'

'...'

'Why are you so quiet? Are you muted or what?!'

'Just eat.' Daesung finally said something.

'Just eat? Is that all you could say? I'm trying to hard to repay my mistakes, and all you could say is that?'

'You did nothing okay?!'

'You sound unconvincing here Daesung-ahh! I know something is wrong here!'

'I'm the wrong one okay?!'

'Stop lying and keeping everything inside! Spit it all out! Then I can only eat my lunch peacefully!'

'So you aren't having a peaceful lunch huh?!'

'That is not what I meant!'

'Then?!'

'Urgh, forget about it!'

'Yea, sure!'

There, 5-10 minutes of silence? Despite that, they are both still at the dining table.

'Tiffany,' Daesung suddenly says.

'What!'

'Let's break up.'


Sorry for the short update. I think this is the shortest I've updated? Lol, I planned not to have a dramatic or a sad break up, so I just planned their break up chappie with a short one, instead of a dramatic one. So.... Will they break up? Huhu.

 

Do you think DaeFany is finally over? And/Or Are their love strong enough to overcome this misunderstanding? Please do comment on the comment section below.

 

Thank you~!