The Break Up (2)

Their Story

'Another miss call?' Some one asks out of nowhere. Deasung looks up, it turns out to be Taeyang.

'Yeah.' Daesung replies softly. Taeyang sits beside Daesung.

'It's from her again?'

Daesung nods.

'Tsk, I don't know why you're acting like this. Is there anything wrong, Daesungie?'

'Well, I can't really say it's big, but it's definitely something.'

'Again, again and again! No matter how many times you attempt to lie, you can't escape from me, Dong Youngbae!'

'Ani, it's, it's really nothing.'

'Sigh. There is definitely something. Out of Big Bang, I know you the most, Daesung-ahh. You tend to hide all your problems inside yourself, which is torturing! I've lived with you since we were teenagers? So, I know you very well.'

'That might be true, but it's not the case now. There is really nothing!'

'Then why you broke up? Don't tell me you don't love her!'

'...'

'There. Something is wrong. Mind to share with me? I'm always your mentor!'

'Hyung, I appreciate your kindness, but I don't have the energy and mood to say it.'

'Argh, as expected. But, it's okay. Here is a bit of advise.'

'?'

'Why are you running away from the problem? I mean, why you ALWAYS run away from problems? I know you don't like us (Big Bang members) to interfere, but this isn't the way too! You must think out a way. They always say, "When there is a will, there is a way", keep those words in mind! If you have the will, you can always do it! Well, I might not know your problem now, but by judging it, it must be a love rival?'

'!!!' Daesung is startled all over his face.

'There, you aren't good at hiding stuff too. Anyway, a love rival huh. Why are you running away then? You should have stayed beside her and fight stronger! Instead of running away like a coward. I'm so sorry Daesung-ahh, but I feel you are a coward this time. You left her, just like that, which gives an opening to your rival. What's the point? Put up a challenge! Don't let Fany open her door for Jun--- your rival!' Taeyang ALMOST spill the fact that he knows.

'I'm really disappointed with you Daesung-ahh, I thought you changed years ago, when you suffered--'

'I'm trying to.'

'...'

'I'm trying to.' Daesung says again.

'At this rate, I don't think you can.'

'I WILL change!' Daesung says confidently.

'That's ma boy! You know what to do now?'

Daesung looks at his phone, before looking at Taeyang.

'Nehh, hyung!'

Taeyang smiles and walks to the door.

'Remember not to hurt her again, or I'll seriously kill you.' 

'Nehh, hyung!'

Taeyang exits.

Daesung quickly dials Tiffany's number.

At Jun.K's side

'You sure you want to do it?' Nickhun asks with full of worries.

'Yea Khun-ahh. She is single now, and this is my chance!' Jun.K says confidently, like Daesung.

'Oh well, hwaiting!' Nickhun encourages his mate.

Jun.K dials Tiffany's number.

3rd person's POV

Daesung/ Jun.K: *Toot* Toot* Toot*

Tiffany: Yeoboseyeo?

???: Oh, Fany ahh!

Tiffany: Jun oppa!


Wahaha, I finally have time to update. Sorry if you're unhappy that I'm not updating that frequently!

 

Is Daesung too late? and/or Will Daesung finally lose Tiffany, forever? Please do comment on the comment section below.

Thank you~!