1st Meeting.

Their Story

'Are both of you dating?'

'...'

'Daesung-sshi, I asked you a question.'

'Yes sir. We're dating.'

'Very well.'

The Conference room is silent now.

'Daesung-sshi, how is your injury?'

'It's fine, just a minor concussion.'

'-I heard you got attacked by Tiffany's fanboys.'

'...'

'I'll take that as a yes. I would like to apologize on behalf of Tiffany and Sones.'

Great, now Tiffany feels guilty towards SM and Daesung.

'Tiffany, are you aware of the "No dating" clause in your contract?'

'Yes, Sha Jang Nim.'

'And you still decided to date Daesung-shhi?'

'...'

'Very well.'

'I guess you've heard about the protests about your filming "We Got Married right?'

'Yes, sir.'

'The fan even protest you from acting as a married couple, what make you think they can accept both of you?'

'...'

'I'm doing this for both of you. Daesung-sshi, Tiffany, there will be more consequences to come.'

'I believe, we can face those consequences.' Daesung says.

'You think you can, but the truth is not. I won't be surprised that Tiffany's fans will attack you again, and this time, it will be worse. Tiffany, you might be also attacked by Daesung-shhi's fans.'

Another silence.

'I can't find any other ways to solve this, but this is the way, a break up.'

'!!!' Everyone has the same reaction except for YG, YG's backroom staffs and SM's personal assistant.

'You think you can do it?'

'No, sir.'

'Tiffany?'

'No, Sha Jang Nim.'

'I've no choi-'

'Don't go too hard on them, hyung.' YG cuts SM.

'Going too hard? I have not even started going hard on them, this is considered mild! Tiffany, I treat you as my own daughter, and of course I'll let you date Daesung-shhi, I've heard from a lot of people saying that he is a very nice guy.'

Everyone nods.

'However, as SM Entertainment's President, I don't think I can let you date. Are you willing to see all your success to be gone? All your sweat, all your tears shed, all your efforts you put in, will be gone in a blink of an eye.'

'...'

'Hyunsuk, do you have any thoughts? -You have yet given your thoughts.'

YG sits up, every SM Representatives gets nervous, because they feel YG is getting serious. The YG backroom staffs have a smirk on their face, finally YG has become serious.

'Well, Soo Man hyung has pointed out a very big point here. I do agree that their career can be damaged, or even worse, destroyed. Fans are scary since last time, in fact they were Crazy since my (Seo Taiji and Boys) generation. However, Idols are humans too. Humans have feelings, happy, sad, lonely, and what both of them are experiencing now, love. So, just because they are idols, they cannot date? Just because they are idols, they aren't humans who have feelings? And, if a fan cannot accept their idol's decision, are they even considered fans? Idols need to have their life too, their love life. I believe thay will be a solving solution, Soo Man hyung, I hope that you will not break these 2 innocent hearts.'

Apparently, all the YG Backstaffs and Big Bang are surprised, because YG tends to speak very very short sentences.

'Very well Hyunsuk-ahh, but I'm afraid I can't discuss anymore. -My girls have a concert tomorrow and I don't want to make them fatigue, plus it's lunchtime now.'

'So let's make a temporary decision.'

'My decision is deny all these rumours, you 2 stop meeting each other, as the reporters are watching all your moves. And we'll schedule a 2nd meeting, I hope we can settle everything soon.'

'I agree.'

All YG Backroom staffs and SM's Personal Assistant agree.'

'Yoona-ahh and Sooyoung-ahh, I heard you girls have been craving fro YG Cafeteria's food.'

'Anniyaa Sha Jang Nim,' The girls say.

'Don't lie, I know you guys are craving for it, go, have your lunch here and prepare to go back to Japan tonight.'

'Jeongmallo?' The girls asks.

'Well, if it is okay with Hyunsuk.'

'Yes hyung, it's okay. I bet the Cafeteria's ahjumma must be glad serving SNSD and Siwon-shhi. Jiyong-ahh, lead them to the cafeteria, you also need to have lunch. -Ask the ahjumma to give them the best!'

'Nehh, hyung.' G-Dragon stands up, the others stand up excitingly too.

'Ahh bbali! Gee...Jiyong..Jiyong-shhi!' Yoona hesitates.

'You don't have to act awkward in front of me, I know you're close with G-Dragon-shhi, Yoona-ah.'

'Ahh, Gee oppa (Nickname set by Yoona)! I'm hungry!!' Yoona pouts.

'Arraso, Bae, you coming?' Refering to Taeyang.

'Yes, all of us are coming.' All the Big Bang members reply,except for Daesung.

'I just ask Bae-'

'Aish, Gee oppa!' Yoona pouts again.

'Arraso!' G-Dragon leads the group to YG Cafeteria.

'You aren't going?' SM asks Tiffany.

'Eh?'

'You need lunch too. Daesung-shhi, go join them too. Don't starve to death! And take care of Tiffany over here, while you can.'

'Yes, sir. Let's go.' Daesung and Tiffany joins the group.

'Hyung, aren't you eating here too?'

'No, I prefer to eat at home, health issues you see.'

'Ahh, I see.'

'Take care of your health too, Hyunsuk-ahh. You're not young either! That JYP brat too, I heard he's going to have a comeback later this year!'

*SM isn't insulting JYP a brat, it's a joke, since they are close.

'Well, I guess so.'

'I'm off. See you soon, my assistant will check with you for the next meeting.'

'Nehh hyung, have a safe trip home.'

 


So, I believe I didn't make SM as an evil figure right? I won't be home for the next 4-5 days? Having a camp. And the final 2 weeks of December, I think I might be busy.

 

What do you think about SM? Is he Evil or Good? and/or Do you like the way Yoona's nickname for G-Dragon?Gee! Please do comment on the comment section below~!