The Text.

Their Story

It is 8:00 a.m. Taeyeon woke up early, noticing her roommates are gone. She begins to worry and searches for her roommates. She goes to Jessica's room, noticing that only Sunny is still sleeping while Seohyun is doing her morning reading.

'Oh unnie, you're up.' Seohyun realised that Taeyeon is there.

'Yeah haha. Have you seen your other unnies?'

'Oh, they are in Fany unnie's room. I have no idea what are they doing.''

'Oh thank you Hyun-ah.' Taeyeon thanked Seohyun and heads towards Tiffany's room. When she is about to open the door, she overheard their conversation.

'The final member of Big Bang....' She immediately reconize those voices.

'G-Dragon sunbaenim' Then, there is a silence in the room.

'Wow, they're fangirling about guys this early?' Taeyeon thought.

'Too bad none of us have his number.' That made Taeyeon flinch a bit. 

'Why do they need his number' Taeyeon is curious. Taeyeon eavesdropped the remaining conversation.

'Daesung from Big Bang got into a car accident this morning.' Taeyeon heard that English sentence. She got shocked. She was about to barge in but think better of it.

'From the reports, he is okay. However...' 

'However?' 

'There is a victim.' Taeyeon, like Tiffany, was stunned on that spot. The first thing that came through her mind, "is Big Bang okay?" Taeyeon ran back to her room to grab her phone and searched a quiet spot. She has a number where she can contact Big Bang, the member that gives the other girls chills, yes, G-Dragon. She dialed his phone number,

*Toot* *Toot*

'Please pick up...'

*Toot* *Toot*

'Jebal... Oppa..'

*Toot* *To-*

'Yeoboseyo?' G-Dragon answers in a sleepy manner.

'Jiyong oppa.....'

'Oh Taeng-ahh...'

'Oppa...'

'Yahh, why my cute little dongsaeng sound weak? Aren't you currently in Japan preparing for your Japanese Arene Tour?'

'Oppa, I heard about it.'

'Ahh, the news gone global already? That is really quick.'

'Are you ok oppa?'

'Truthfully, no. I feel very miserable now. I know Daesung's personality very well. Daesungie must have locked himself up, in his room, hiding from everything, everyone . Taeng-ahh, I'm really scared, scared that he will do something foolish.'

'Oppa, everything is alright. I believe Daesungie will not do anything stupid, he is going to be alright.'

'But..'

'You don't have to be scared. Everything that happened, just let it happen, we can't go back in time. Although this maybe a hard time for him, but I believe he will overcome it. I have faith in him, he's our nations cheerful Daesung after all'

'Taeng...'

'If you think again, this maybe a good experience for him too. A deep scar to be more careful. If this happens again, he may know what do do in the future. Or maybe if he starts an entertainment label and his artist encounter the same problem, he can find a quick solution. See, this experience has it's ups and downs.'

'Are you sure Taeng?'

'Yes, I swear with my heart Oppa. He will be fine. Just let him be for the time being, he needs some time alone too.'

'Yea, he is currently in his parents house, but I haven't gotten any calls OR news from him.'

'Oh okay. Hahaha, the all mighty G-Dragon just got scared just now, if only I recorded it' Taeyeon speaks with her ahjumma laugh.

'Don't forget that no one knows that we are close'

'Of course I didn't forget it, that is why I am hiding now while speaking to you.'

'Wahh, what a nice dongsaeng I've here'

Taeyeon just laughs at his statement.

'Taeng-ahh...'

'Mhm?'

'Thanks for being my best friend. Since the day I asked for your number, you have never failed to cheer me up.'

'That is why I'm your best dongsaeng right?'

'Anii, Chaerin is still the best' G-Dragon said in a playful manner.

'Oppa I hate you! I am going to tell your secret!' she then hangs up.
 

Meanwhile in Daesung's parents house.

Daesung has finally reached his parents house. He is very scared and has no courage to meet them, or even see them. The moment he steps  into the house, his parents are sitting in the hall.

'Oh Dasesung-ahh.' The father said.

'Omma, Appa, I'm back.'

'Mhm....'

'Come Daesung-ahh, you haven't eaten breakfast right? I've cooked some kimchi jjigae for you. I'll help you unpack your bag.' Daesung's mother says as she holds Daesung's bags.

'Omma, Appa... I'm... I'm sor..'

'It is okay Daesung-ahh. Everyone makes mistakes.' His father says while patting his pitiful son

'Yeap, that is right. Everything that has passed, let it pass. We have to move on.' The mother adds.

'But...'

'No buts, go and eat your breakfast and have some rest. Your noona will be back very soon.'

'Arraso.'

The best food is always food that is made by your mother. When Daesung was eating his breakfast, he felt safer and warmer. His father was sitting right next to Daesung while his mother was upstairs unpacking his bags. Suddenly, the front door opened. Daesung's sister has finally reached home. She quickly ran towards Daesung and hugged him. She was holding back her tears because she feels guilty to cry infront of him. Daesung, too feels guilty as well.

'You jashikk....' Daesung's sister says while patting his back.

'Noona, sorry for making you return from your duty... I'm really a bad brother.'

'Yes, you're a bad brother for not meeting me for months and not replying my texts.'

'....'

'Finish your breakfast and go and have some rest. You must be really tired.'  

After he finished his breakfast, he then lock himself in his room. After dozing off a little while, he remembered that his phone is off. He his phone, as expected, he got hundreds of texts from his friends. Friends like Jaesuk, Jong Kook, Jaedong, UEE, Yonghwa, even Yoona and Sooyoung sent him a text. Since he has nothing to do, he read all the text messages that was sent to him. There were a lot of unknown numbers too, most of them are his acquaintances. Among hundreds of messages, 1 message caught his attention

To: Daesung

From: Unknown Number

'Yahh Kang Daesung?! How can you get into an accident! You better call me or text me soon! If you do NEITHER, you better not let me see you in real life, because I'll 100% kill you! Hehe, anyway, how are you? It must be very hard on you ehh? Remember don't do anything stupid, or you will be in more trouble. Remember to contact me!'

-Tiffany

Daesung actually chuckled in this text, and blushed when he saw who the sender was. He doesn't know why, but he decided to reply this text. He saved her contact number with a nickname.

To: My cute rival Fany

From: Daesung

'Oh Fany-ahh, it has been so long since we last met. How is your life? Grats that you guys are succesful in Japan :) Well, as you've heard from the news. I'm currently dozing off in my room. I feel very guilty towards everyone, towards my parents, my members, my fans and YG Family. What if Big Bang is over bacause of me? Because of my carelessness, 1 innocent person need to be sacrificed. Fany-ahh, I do not know how to face the victim's family...'

-Daesung

Daesaung typed that text unconsciously, he actually opened his heart towards Tiffany. He doesn't know why, but he just sent that text, hoping that she will reply him.