A Visitor.

Their Story

'How do you know I told my family?'

'Because your mom called, DUHHH~~'

'Do you like her?'

'Hmm, I haven't seen her yet, but she sounds like a very nice mother who cares for her children.'

'I'll take that as a yes.';'

'Whatever.'

Another moment of silence, but this this it isn't awkward, it's more like a peaceful silence.

'Fany-ahh.'

'What?'

'Don't blame yourself for this accident. I believe you've heard right?'

'...'

'I've already expected this, and I'm willing to go through this, as long as this doesn't happen to you.'

'How is this fair?' You go through all these pain, and I just go through nothing?'

'Because I'm a man, a man who protects his girlfriend and on screen wife.'

'...'

'Just trust me, don't you trust me?'

'Of course I trust you, it's just that I feel selfish.'

'Don't be, because I'm your guardian angel.' Tiffany literally "WOW" on that spot, how could Daesung knew that he is her guardian angel?

'Thank you.'

'Not a problem. Urghh, you must be hungry huh? I wonder what is taking Seungri so long.'

-------------

Meanwhile at the cafeteria.

'Thank you.' As Seungri says while taking the food that he ordered, with fleunt Japanese language. There is this girl on the opposite counter, ordering food. Seungri, who recognizes that girl, but not sure about it. Well, screw it, Seungri goes and greet the girl and see if it is really "her", since he is in disguise too.

'Sorry, but by any chance you're' Seungri says while tapping the girl's back.

'Oh, Seungri Sunbaenim!' Seohyun says.

'Oh, Hyun! What're you doing this early? Visiting Daesung hyung?'

'Part of the reason. Well, just in case Fany unnie wants to go home, she stayed the whole night here you see.'

'Ahh, I bet Fany noona is awake now. Well, let's go up together.'

'It's okay sunbaenim, I'm ordering food for Fany unnie.'

'Oh! Daesung-hyung told me to order some food for her. Here it is.' Seungri shows the food he ordered.

'Eotteohge? I've already ordered..'

'It's okay, we can bring the food up. Daesung hyung can eat too.' Seungri and Seohyun finds a spot to sit, as they are waiting for the food to be done.

'Call me oppa again.' Seungri suddenly blurts.

'Wh..what? You're so weird sunbaenim!'

'I was kidding Hyun ahh! Why so serious?! You're the same as Jiyong hyung!'

'G-Dragon sunbaenim? I thought he treats you the best?'

'Pfft, he treats me the worse. Youngbae hyung is the best!'

'Taeyang oppa-?'

'See, you called Youngbae-hyung oppa!'

'Yahh, that's because I'm know him well!!'

'Yahh, let's get know each other better then!'

Seohyun sighs before saying

'Fine. I'll try my best.'

'No. 0016, your order is ready!' The counter announces.

'Oh, it's your order, let's quickly grab it and go up.

'Nehh, .....op....oppa...'

'That's more like it!' Seungri says while brushing Seohyun's hair. Seohyun is blushing. I repeat, Seohyun is actually BLUSHING.

 


An update today. Seohyun got closer with Seungri~~! And, she actually blushed! 

Did you like those Seori moment? and/or I need to update more on DaeFany and other couples. Please do comment on the comment section below.