Two Months, not Two Million

Brain

As they ate dinner, Krystal and Yuri were giggling off to the side. Jessica raised an eyebrow, wondering what kind of antics the two girls will come up with next. Mr. Kwon had a small smile on his face and Mrs. Kwon let out a little giggle, seeing how worried and anxious Jessica looked.

 

 

Jessica shook her head and let the two girls continue to giggle as she turned to Mr. Kwon, who sat across from her. The three girls sat on one side of the table as the elder man and woman sat on the opposite side.

 

 

Mrs. Kwon wiped and finished eating her spoon of rice before talking, "Jessica, are you busy tomorrow?"

 

 

Jessica nodded, "I am, why?" She responded. Mrs. Kwon felt slightly disappointed, and this didn't go unnoticed by Jessica.


"Why? Did you plan something?" Jessica asked again.

 

 

Mrs. Kwon waved her hand, "No. It's nothing. I just planned to have a day out with Yuri and you girls, but it's alright."

 

 

Jessica bit her lip, did she want to cancel the date with Donghae?


"Erm.. I.. Can try to reschedule my date.. If you want?"

 

 

Mrs. Kwon smiled widely, "Really?"

 

 

Jessica nodded slowly, figuring out that she wanted to hang out with the Kwon family rather than be with Donghae. It made her freeze for a moment because Donghae was her boyfriend. Shouldn't she want to hang out with him more than a family she had only just recently met?

 

 

Yuri, who heard the conversation, smiled at Jessica, "Sica, you're going with us?" She asked in excitement. 

 

 

Jessica nodded, but this time, she nodded confidently, sure that she wanted to go with the Kwons.

 

 

Yuri smiled widely and hugged Jessica in glee, "Yay! Sica and Krystal are coming with us!"

 

 

The next day, Jessica and Krystal woke up early as they walked to Yuri's house.

 

Before Jessica and Krystal even got to the front door, Yuri ran out the house, "Sica! Krystal!" She yelled.

 

 

Jessica placed her pointer finger on her lips, "Yuri, be quiet, you might wake up the neighbors."

 

 

Yuri giggled, "Oops." She said in a whisper.

 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. Right at that moment, Mr and Mrs. Kwon walked out the house with a couple of bags.


"Hey, girls. You ready?" Mr. Kwon said, walking to the car.

 

 

Krystal already managed to climb on Yuri's back for a piggy back ride. Jessica shrugged her shoulders, "Sure, we're ready, but where exactly are we going?"


Mr. Kwon smiled, "Don't know."

 

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "You don't know?"

 

 

Once again, Mr. Kwon smiled, "Well, the plan was to just drive around town, visit random places. Possibly visit the park or the beach."

 

 

Jessica nodded, "Sounds like a good enougn plan."

 

 

"Speaking of plans..." Krystal said with an evil grin. Jessica widened her eyes, seeing Krystal jump off of Yuri's back. The tan girl also had a grin on her face.

 

 

Krystal pointed to Jessica, "Attack!" She exclaimed, charging forward. Jessica squealed and ran away, Yuri and Krystal chasing her.

 

 

"Yuri! Use your long legs to catch her! I'll do the tickling!" Krystal exclaimed, getting no where.

 

 

Yuri nodded and ran faster, she gently grabbed Jessica around the waist and held the struggling girl. Jessica tried to escape, seeing her sister come towards her, hands open ready to tickle.

 

 

"Wait! Don't tickle me! I'll do anything!" Jessica pleaded, wide eyed.

 

 

Krystal widened her eyes, "Anything?"

 

 

Jessica gulped, "Well, I'd have to agree on it first.."

 

 

Krystal made eye contact with Yuri, who was smiling widely and nodding, as their young brains both thought the same thing.

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon watched the three girls, laughing at their little scene that was happening in their front yard.

 

 

"You have to buy me and Yuri ice cream." Krystal said.

 

 

Jessica shrugged and nodded, "Okay."

 

 

"Everyday.." Krystal emphasized.

 

 

Jessica gulped, seeing where this was going. Jessica shifted around in Yuri's arms, that were still around her waist, keeping her captive.

 

 

"For..." Krystal continued.

 

 

Krystal glanced at Yuri. Yuri smiled and held up two fingers.

 

 

"2... MILLION years!" Krystal finished.

 

 

Yuri widened her eyes and let go of Jessica, "No! I meant to say two months, not two million years!" Yuri complained.

 

 

Krystal facepalmed herself, seeing how Jessica ran away and hid behind Mr. Kwon, who was chuckling. "Yuri, you let her go!" Krystal pouted.

 

 

Yuri giggled, "Oops."

 

 

By now, the three girls had already woken up the whole neighborhood.

 

But, did they care? Of course not, they were having fun.

 

 

Together.