Not Right

Brain

 

 

Jessica waited outside the school for Yuri. When Yuri arrived in her mother's car and saw Jessica, she smiled widely and kissed her mother goodbye before running out the car and towards Jessica. Jessica outstretched her hand to Yuri, who took it and interlocked it with her own.

Mrs. Kwon smiled, knowing Yuri was in good hands as she drove to work. Yuri and Jessica walked through the halls before Yuri stopped, staring at something. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and followed Yuri's eyesight, widening her eyes.

 

"Hey! Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang!" Jessica scolded.

 

The two girls immediately pulled away from the kiss with flushed faces. Tiffany giggled, "Oh, hey, Jessie!" She greeted.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Oh hey, Jessie" she mocked in a deep voice.

 

Tiffany pouted and clung onto Taeyeon's arm. Jessica scoffed, "Let's not each other's faces in public, okay?"

 

Tiffany stuck her tongue out, "You're just jealous because I have Taeyeon!"

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "What?! That's ridiculous! I'm not jealous!"

 

Tiffany giggled, "Says you. Anyways, Taeyeon and I are going to somewhere PRIVATE, if you don't mind."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Be my guest."

 

As TaeNy walked by, Taeyeon winked at Jessica, which made Jessica cringe. Jessica rolled her eyes and began to walk to class with Yuri.

 

"Sica?"

 

"Yes, Yuri?" Jessica answered, opening her locker and gathering her books.

 

"Aren't they both girls?"

 

Jessica froze for a second before nodding, "Yeah, they are."

 

"And they were kissing?"

 

Jessica slowly nodded, closing her locker.

 

"So, why can't we?"

 

Jessica frowned and faced Yuri, "It's not that we can't but it's we shouldn't"

 

"Why not?"

 

"First of all, your parents would not like the idea. My mother won't like the idea, and everyone else around us won't like the idea."

 

Yuri turned her head to the side slightly, "But, if my parents didn't care, and if your mother didn't care, and if everybody else didn't care, would you kiss me?"

 

Jessica ignored her question and grabbed Yuri's hand, walking to the next class.

 

"Would you?" Yuri asked again.

 

Jessica ignored her again.

 

Yuri stopped walking, which caused Jessica to stop, "Would you, Sica?" Yuri asked, staring into Jessica's eyes that looked back up at her.

 

Jessica bit her lip before answering, "Sure, I would. But that's not the case. Your parents would care, so would my mother, and everyone else."

 

Jessica felt her cheeks warming up and she continued to drag Yuri to the first class of the day, which happened to be all the way across school. As the girls passed a bathroom, Yuri had an idea and pulled Jessica into the bathroom. Since it was morning, the bathroom was empty. Yuri locked the door and Jessica frowned, "What are you--"

 

She was cut off by something warm on her lips. Yuri was kissing her yet again. Jessica widened her eyes and tried to push Yuri off of her, but Yuri wouldn't budge, wrapping her arms around Jessica's waist and moving her lips.

 

Jessica ended up closing her eyes because of the kiss and soon began to respond to the kiss. Yuri gently pushed Jessica onto the wall, still kissing her. Jessica let out a small moan that was barely audible, but that snapped Jessica back to reality, she pushed Yuri off of her, breathing hard.

 

Yuri frowned, "What?"

 

"Yuri, stop this. Stop kissing me. It's not right. Stop." Jessica stated, panting.

 

"There's no one here to judge us. My parents aren't here, your mother isn't here, and no one else is here."

 

"Yuri. Stop." Jessica said, placing a hand on Yuri's stomach as Yuri advanced on Jessica.

 

"Yuri. It's not right--"

 

"Then why were the other girls kissing? In public? Why can't we do that?"

 

Jessica sighed, "I told you already that--"

 

"I don't care, Sica!" Yuri burst out.

 

Jessica widened her eyes at Yuri.

 

Yuri took a deep breath, "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell at you."

 

Jessica stayed silent as Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist.

 

"I like kissing you, Sica. Is that bad?" Yuri asked, looking into Jessica's eyes.

 

Now, for sure, Jessica knew that Yuri now had the brain of an eighteen year old, if not, she had a brain of a sixteen or seventeen year old.

 

Jessica didn't know how to respond. Yuri leaned down and gently kissed Jessica's lips before leaning out. "Do you like kissing me, Sica?"

 

Jessica numbly nodded, she couldn't believe her actions, but it was true. She enjoyed kissing Yuri as well.

 

Yuri smiled slightly, "Then, that's it, right? We both like kissing each other, so.."

 

"So what?" Jessica asked.

 

"Be my girlfriend?"

 

 

 
 
 
Jessica widened her eyes at the question and tried to push Yuri away. Yuri noticed her actions and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist, pulling her more into her body. Jessica looked up at Yuri, who looked completely serious.
 
 
 
"Yuri, w-we can't. Think about your par-" Jessica started but was cut off by Yuri.
 
 
 
"We'll figure something out, Sica. I'm not a six year old anymore. I'm mature now. I understand things. I'll tell them."
 
 
 
Jessica shook her head, "You'll get into trouble, you won't be able to see me anymore."
 
 
 
"Then what do I do?"
 
 
 
"Don't date me. Don't kiss me." Jessica stated bluntly.
 
 
 
Yuri shook her head, "I have to do that."
 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
 
"Because I love you."
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
Silence.
 
 
 
Jessica's heart thumped quickly at the words coming from Yuri, who was looking straight into her eyes. Yuri gently pinned Jessica against the wall before leaning down and kissing Jessica. Yuri began to move her lips against Jessica, who surprisingly responded to the kiss, moving her lips in sync with Yuri. Yuri Jessica's bottom lip before Jessica's mouth opened.
 
 
 
Yuri let her tongue touch Jessica's, making the blonde girl release a small moan. Yuri felt herself becoming hotter hearing Jessica's noises. Needing to breath, both girls leaned out before leaning their forehead against each other.
 
 
 
"Be my girlfriend, Sica? Please? We'll figure something out. I'll tell my parents."
 
 
 
"What are you going to tell them?" Jessica asked.
 
 
 
"I'll tell them I like girls. And if they are okay, I'll date you."
 
 
 
"And if they are not?"
 
 
 
"Then I'll fight for you."
 
 
 
Jessica noticed the sincereness in Yuri. Just a few months ago, this girl didn't know what love meant or what kissing was. But now, it seems like she is an expert in both.
 
 
 
Jessica bit her lip before wrapping her arms around Yuri's neck, moving her body closer so there was no spaces.
 
 
 
Jessica felt Yuri's heart beating rapidly against her chest, as Yuri felt Jessica's. Yuri leaned down, their breaths fanning against each other's face.
 
 
 
This time, Jessica initiated the kiss as she stood slightly on her toes and kissed Yuri. Yuri smiled widely into the kiss and began to respond to it.
 
 
 
After pulling away from the kiss, Yuri smiled, "Is that a yes?"
 
 
 
Jessica nodded shyly.
 
 
 
Yuri's eyes twinkled, "Seriously?"
 
 
 
"Seriously." Jessica confirmed.
 
 
 
Yuri smiled widely and picked Jessica up by the waist before spinning around with her. Jessica giggled and hugged onto Yuri to prevent her from falling.
 
 
 
Yuri slowed her spinning and put Jessica on the ground before staring into her eyes, "Sica, do you love me?"
 
 
 
Jessica smiled softly, "I sure do."
 
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
 
"Really." Jessica nodded.
 
 
 
"I love you." Yuri smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica smiled as well, showing off her teeth as she hugged Yuri around the neck, burying her face into the crook of Yuri's neck.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you too, Yuri."