Crush

Brain

Jessica frowned and turned her head to the side, not looking Yuri in the eye. Yuri began to lean closer, resting their bodies against each other within a second. Jessica gasped at the sudden action and connected eyes with Yuri, "Personal space, ever heard of it?" Jessica sneered.

 

Yuri cocked her head to the side, "I'm in love with you, ever heard of it?"

 

Jessica gulped and stared into Yuri's eyes, "I.. I think it's better if you're with Minho.."

 

Yuri shook her head, "No way."

 

"Yes way, Yuri-"

 

Jessica was cut off when Yuri captured her lips, kissing her passionately. Jessica's body wanted to refuse and push Yuri away, but her heart made her respond to the kiss with just as much passion that Yuri was giving. Soon enough, tongue was involved, and that snapped Jessica back to reality.

 

Jessica placed her hands on Yuri's stomach and pushed her away lightly. Yuri pulled away from the kiss, "You love me, right?"

 

Jessica nodded, "Of course.." she said lowly.

 

Yuri cupped Jessica's cheeks, "I'll fight for you, Sica. I promise you. Nothing will come between us, not even Minho."

 

"Really?"

 

Yuri kissed Jessica's forehead, letting her lips linger there. "Really."

 

 

 

 

 

"Mom."

 

"Yes, Yuri?" Mrs. Kwon asked, reading a book.

 

"Put the book down, we need to talk."

 

"Yuri, hold on--"

 

"Now." Yuri said sternly.

 

Mrs. Kwon looked up, surprised at Yuri's tone and set the book down, sitting up straighter, "What's the matter."

 

"I love Jessica."

 

Mrs. Kwon frowned, "You've told me this before. Minho--"

 

"Minho this, Minho that! I don't care about Minho!" Yuri yelled.

 

Mrs. Kwon shook her head, "You'll gain feelings for him soon enough, you'll forget your feelings for--"

 

"What are you trying to accomplish?!"

 

"H-huh?" Mrs. Kwon asked, confused.

 

"You're hurting both of us, you know that?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Jessica cried. All night, I think. It hurts, mom. You're hurting both of us. I hope you know that."

 

"It'll be worth it in the end--"

 

"MOM!" Yuri screamed.

 

Mrs. Kwon flinched back, "Don't yell at me!"

 

Yuri took a deep breath. "I don't care about Minho, nor will I ever. Stop this 'dating' thing of ours. No matter what, Jessica is the one I will love. This is my life, not yours. It's MINE. Get used to it."

 

Yuri looked into her mother's eyes. She spoke once more before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, and by the way, I think Minho has a little crush on you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Mrs. Kwon laid in bed as she stared at the ceiling. Is her decision for Yuri to date Minho really hurting both girls? She thought it would be beneficial. Perhaps Yuri could change her mind about her uality. But, apparently, that wasn't the case.

 

Mrs. Kwon let out a sigh. Mr. Kwon turned over, "What's wrong?" he asked his wife.

 

Mrs. Kwon frowned, "Do you think I'm being to hard on Yuri with Minho?"

 

Immediately, Mr. Kwon nodded, "Yeah. You are."

 

"Well, what do I do?"

 

"Let Yuri date Jessica."

 

Mrs. Kwon widened her eyes, "Are you kidding me?"

 

Mr. Kwon sighed, "Look, preventing them from dating isn't going to do any good. Plus, we both know Jessica is a nice girl, she'll take care of Yuri. She already took care of Yuri when she had a six year old brain."

 

Mrs. Kwon's frown deepened, "But.. I want her to marry a man.. have a family."

 

"She can marry Jessica and have a family with her."

 

Mrs. Kwon shook her head, "That's just not a family. Two mothers? No way."

 

"Look, we missed one fourth of Yuri's life in the hospital, let's not miss anymore."

 

Mrs. Kwon nodded slowly, "A-alright.."

 

Mr. Kwon smiled brightly, "You'll allow them?"

 

Mrs. Kwon nodded again. Mr. Kwon hugged his wife, "You won't regret it."

 

 

 

Yuri quickly got ready for school and walked straight to the front door. She was blocked by an arm, it was Mrs. Kwon. A frown appeared on Yuri's face, "What?" she asked.

 

"Tell Minho I told you to break up."

 

Yuri widened her eyes, "Huh?"

 

"After you break up, make up with Jessica."

 

Yuri's mouth opened in shock, "R-really?"

 

Mrs. Kwon nodded. Yuri smiled widely and squealed, hugging her mother, kissing her cheeks, "Thank you mom! I love you!" she yelled out.

 

"Okay, I'm going to school, bye!" Yuri called out as she ran out the door, excited.

 

Arriving at school, Yuri saw Jessica and she smiled widely at her. Jessica wondered why she was smiling so widely. Minho then showed up but before he could wrap his arm around Yuri's waist, Yuri grabbed his arm, "No."

 

"I'm your boyfriend," Minho smirked.

 

Yuri shook her head, "Not anymore. I'm breaking up with you."

 

Minho widened his eyes, "You can't! You have to date me for 2 months!"

 

Yuri once again shook her head, "Not anymore. Ask my mom, we are over. Bye!" she said before waving and running to Jessica.

 

Jessica's eyebrows were furrowed, confused. Yuri then wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist, "Hey, girlfriend."

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "W-what?"

 

"You're my girlfriend now."

 

"B-but.. Minho.."

 

Yuri smiled, "I broke up with him, my mom agrees on us."

 

Jessica smiled, "Really?"

 

Yuri nodded, "Really."

 

Jessica's smile widened and she hugged Yuri around the neck, "I'm happy now."

 

Yuri hugged Jessica back, "I am too."

 

"I love you, Yuri."

 

 

"I love you too, Sica."