Koala

Brain

"1..."

 

"2.."

 

"3!" 

 

Yuri moved her hand away from Jessica's eyes. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, "A carnival?"

 

Yuri smiled and wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulder, "Not just any carnival. It's our carnival."

 

"Huh?" Jessica asked.

 

"This was the first outing you and I had together. This is the same carnival. It was back when I still had a six year old brain, remember?"

 

Jessica nodded as she slowly remembered, "But you still are as hyper as ever." she commented.

 

Yuri nodded proudly, "Yes I am, now let's go!"

 

Jessica stopped, "But Yuri, I don't have any money-"

 

"No need for money." Yuri stated as the ticket seller let them in without hesitation.

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh?"

 

"I wasn't kidding when I said it was our carnival." Yuri stated as she pointed to a sign in the carnival.

 

"Yuri plus Jessica equals Love.." Jessica read out loud.

 

Yuri smiled, "It's true, isn't it?"

 

"B-but.. how?"

 

"A lot of begging." Yuri stated before dragging Jessica, "Come on!"   

 

Yuri was right. Jessica noticed how the carnival was empty. Literally. There was no one else but them in the carnival. Yuri poked Jessica's waist and pointed to somewhere, "Remember that?"

 

Jessica followed Yuri's finger and saw the Haunted House. Yuri giggled, "You were totally scared"

 

"It was scary.." Jessica pouted.

 

Yuri smiled, "Let's go in it again!" she suggested.

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "What?! No! Why? I'm scared of it!"

 

"Exactly! Since you're scared of it, you'll cling to me!"

 

"I cling to you either way." Jessica commented.

 

Yuri smiled and nodded, "You're like koala!"

 

Jessica wrapped her arm around Yuri's, "Your koala."

 

Yuri nodded and kissed Jessica's head, "Mine." Jessica rolled her eyes and let go of Yuri, "Come on, let's keep walking."

 

"Aren't we going in the house?"

 

Jessica scoffed, "No."

 

Yuri then bent down and put her arms under Jessica's legs and torso before lifting her up.

"Hey! Kwon Yuri!"

 

 

And that began their adventure of their carnival.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sica!" Yuri called out as she squeezed Jessica's hand.

 

"What, Yuri?" Jessica asked, still pale from the earlier ride they've went on.

 

"I have a challenge for you."

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow and stopped walking, looking up at Yuri, "A challenge?"

 

Yuri nodded before pointing to a ride. It was a rollercoaster. "You see the highest point on the roller coaster?" Yuri asked, pointing.

 

Jessica gulped and nodded, "Yea.."

 

"I challenge you to kiss me during that."

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "What?!"

 

Yuri grinned, "What? Is little Sica scared?"

 

"Yeah I am scared! That's too high!"

 

Yuri scoffed, "It's not as high as the other ride we just went on."

 

"Yes it is!" Jessica exclaimed.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. Jessica crossed her arms, letting go of Yuri's hand, "If I do the challenge what do I get?"

 

"Uh... me?" Yuri answered dumbly and pointed to herself.

 

"I already have you." Jessica stated.

 

Yuri then smiled, "If you don't do it, you won't have me for a whole month."

 

"What?! No!" Jessica immediately declined.

 

Yuri smiled wider and pointed to the roller coaster again before using her other hand to point to her lips. Jessica bit her lip, contemplating whether or not to accept the challenge.

 

"Fine.."

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Jessica mumbled as she got into the seat next to Yuri.

 

Yuri smiled down at Jessica, "It'll be fun."

 

"Yeah, right.."

 

"Well, besides the fact that I might go deaf by your screaming, it'll be fun!"

 

"So I have to kiss you at the top?" Jessica asked, ignoring Yuri's earlier statement.

 

Yuri nodded, "Or else you know what happens."

 

The ride began and Jessica's stomach kept churning. Yuri noticed how scared Jessica was. Yuri reached over and grabbed Jessica's hand, "Don't worry, Sica. Just don't look down."

 

The rollercoaster began to go up the tallest hill, literally turning the coaster vertically. Jessica kept smacking Yuri's thigh, "This is your fault!" she yelled as she closed her eyes tightly, continuing to smack Yuri.

 

Yuri used her other hand to grab Jessica's wrist before holding both of her hands. Jessica kept her eyes shut. Yuri smiled at how cute she looked, "Sica, you still have to kiss me on the way down."

 

Jessica peeked one eye open and looked up, they were almost at the top. Jessica leaned over and pecked Yuri on the lips, "There, done!" 

 

Just then, the roller coaster dropped down as Jessica closed her eyes and screamed out loud. Yuri simply laughed and let out a couple, 'Wooo!'s along the way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh, Yuri, I'm so freaking dizzy right now." Jessica stated as they entered her house, leaning on Yuri's arm.

 

"Oh, girls, you're home! Where's Krystal?" Jessica's dad greeted.

 

"At Amber's." Jessica and Yuri answered in sync.

 

Mr. Jung huffed. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

 

"I would go pick her up and drop Yuri off at her house, but my car has a couple flat tires. I was going to bring it to the shop tomorrow."

 

"Then Yuri could sleep here and Krys can sleep at Amber's." Jessica suggested.

 

Mr. Jung then eyed Jessica, "I'm fine with Krystal sleeping at Amber's. It's just that.. you two.." he trailed off, pointing fingers at the couple.

 

Jessica blushed and rolled her eyes, "Dad! We aren't going to do anything!"

 

Understanding the situation, Yuri also blushed. Mr. Jung chuckled and ruffled both of the girl's hair, "Alright. I trust you, now go shower up and get to bed, it's late."

 

 

 

 

 

After both girls showered, Jessica was already in bed. Yuri entered bed and immediately hugged Jessica's waist, Jessica's back facing her.

 

Jessica didn't notice Yuri entered bed until she hugged her. Turning around, Jessica smiled up at Yuri, "Night, Yuri."

 

Yuri smiled back, "Night, Sica, But wait.."

 

"What?" Jessica asked.

 

"You have to make up for that bad kiss you gave me on the roller coaster."

 

"Oh, really?" Jessica replied, eyebrow raised.

 

Yuri nodded as she pulled their bodies closer and leaned down, kissing Jessica. Jessica immediately responded to the kiss and wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck.

 

Needing oxygen, both girls leaned out of the kiss and rested their foreheads together. Jessica smiled, "Good enough?"

 

Yuri turned her head slightly, "Eh.. could've been better."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Go to sleep, Yuri." she ordered.

 

Yuri giggled and placed her head into the crook of Jessica's neck, "Yes ma'am."

 

And then the two girls fell into dream land in each other's arms.