Blushing

Brain

Yuri widened her eyes at the moist lips on her cheek. She felt her face burning up, she knew she was blushing. Jessica giggled and poked Yuri's cheek, "Not so fun to be blushing, is it?"

 

Yuri then shook her head, face still pink. Jessica smiled, "Yeah, don't make fun of me next time since you know how it feels like."

 

Without thinking, Yuri blurted the next words, "But you look cute when you're blushing." Yuri then decided to play it cool and made it look like she meant to say those words.

 

Jessica felt herself warming up as well, but she didn't know why Yuri's words affected her so much. Yuri then giggled and pointed to Jessica's cheek, "See? Cute!"

 

Jessica blushed even deeper and pushed Yuri's hand away, "Hey!"

 

Hearing the distant bell inside the school that indicated lunch ended, Jessica calmed herself and grabbed Yuri's hand, "Come on, we have Gym next."

 

 

 

 

Yuri had to change into shorts that Jessica had brought for the both of them, exiting the locker room, everyone stared at Yuri's legs. Unfortunately, Minho was also in that class. He walked up to Yuri, but before he could get any closer, Jessica stepped in front of Yuri and raised an eyebrow at him, as if to dare him to do something.

 

That raised eyebrow was enough to get Minho scared. He remembered how Jessica had kneed him before, he didn't want that to be repeated again. He ran back to his group of friends. Jessica let out a satisfied smile and grabbed Yuri's hand, "We're playing basketball today, try not to go too far from me, I'll be sitting on the bench."

 

Yuri frowned as she watched Jessica walk over to the bench and sit down. Yuri ran over and sat beside Jessica, "Why aren't you playing basketball?"

 

Jessica shrugged, "It's not my sport."

 

Yuri stood and grabbed Jessica's hand, lifting the girl from the bench and dragging her to an empty hoop, "Hey! Yuri what are you doing?" Jessica exclaimed, trying to get back to the bench.

 

Yuri grinned and grabbed a basketball, "You're playing basketball with me."

 

Jessica frowned, "But I don't want to." she whined, stomping her foot.

 

Yuri wanted to squeal like a fan girl seeing Jessica's rare acts of cuteness, but she held it in, "Come on, Sica. Please?"

 

Jessica crossed her arms across her chest and shook her head, "No."

 

Yuri frowned, "Fine, then I'll get a new tutor."

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "Alright! I'll play with you!"

 

Yuri smiled widely, "That worked?"

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh?"

 

"Saying that I'll get a new tutor actually changed your mind?"

 

Jessica, realizing what Yuri was saying, pouted, "Hey! That's not nice."

 

Yuri giggled and hugged Jessica around the waist.

 

"Don't worry, Sica. I won't ever get a new tutor because you're the only tutor that I'll ever like!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, Yuri, your mother told me to get at least 3 lessons done for the day." Jessica said, exhausted as she sat on the couch as Yuri refused to learn anymore.

 

"But I'm tired." Yuri whined.

 

"Hey, you're fourteen, aren't you? Don't do that anymore." Jessica said.

 

Yuri pouted and looked down at Jessica, "You don't like it?"

 

Jessica didn't respond, instead, she changed the subject, "You already finished one lesson, two more to go, I'll make it quick."

 

Yuri shook her head.

 

Jessica huffed a breath, "Okay, what can I do to get you to learn the two lessons?"

 

Yuri suddenly grinned as she had a thought.

 

"Hmmm.." she pretended to wonder, putting a finger on her chin.

 

Jessica widened her eyes, what was Yuri planning.

 

"A kiss." Yuri said, still grinning.

 

Jessica let out the breath she was holding, well, that wasn't to bad, they kissed each others cheeks before. 

 

 

 

 

"On the lips."