Even

Brain

"So, Yuri, how was your first day of school?" Mrs. Kwon asked as they ate breakfast together with Jessica and Krystal.

 

Jessica then widened her eyes, remembering the incidents that occurred during Health Class and with Minho. Yuri glanced over to Jessica and saw the panic, she smiled slightly, "It was fine. I liked Art class." she said with a smile on her face, dipping her spoon into the bowl of cereal.

 

Mrs. Kwon smiled, "Really? What was so great about it?" she asked, interested.

 

Yuri was currently chewing on a spoon of cereal, she held her finger up, motioning for one second. Mrs. Kwon was impressed at how Yuri knew it was rude for her to chew and talk at the same time. After gulping down her cereal, Yuri began to talk.

 

"We made cards for people we are thankful for-- OH! That reminds me!" Yuri said suddenly, jumping from her seat and running to her room to get the card Jessica had made for them.

 

Running back to the kitchen, she sat down and gave the card to her mother, "Sica made this for us." Yuri said, panting slightly. 

 

Mrs. Kwon raised her eyebrows at Jessica, "Really?" she asked and opened the card, greeted by Jessica's nice handwriting.

 

Jessica smiled as she saw Mrs. Kwon smiling at her card.

 

Dear Kwon Family,

         Words cannot express how thankful I am to you all. It is mostly because of the money you guys pay me for tutoring Yuri. Without this money, I can't help my mother pay the house bills and I couldn't pay for food that my small family of three needs. Mostly, I am thankful to Yuri, because without her, I wouldn't be getting paid at all. I thank you for making Krystal so happy as well. It feels like the Kwon Family is my second family. And for this, I am thankful.

Love,

Jessica (aka Sica)

Jessica smiled, "Like it?" she asked as she noticed Mrs. Kwon putting the card down on the table.


Mrs. Kwon nodded with a smile on her face, "I love it, now, finish up eating, today is your second day of school."

 

Yuri frowned, "What about Krystal? Can she come?"

 

Jessica shook her head, "She can't come, she's going to school too, later. She'll stay here with your mom."

 

Yuri nodded, "Alright.. Let's go!"

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Everything went well up until lunch time, where they sat on the same bench as yesterday. Yuri leaned her head on Jessica's, "Sica, did you like my card?" she asked, watching as cars past by.

 

Jessica nodded, "I did, I loved it."

 

Yuri smiled, "Really?" she asked, looking down at the blonde girl beside her.

 

Jessica smiled and nodded again, "Really. I loved it."

 

"Like you love me?" Yuri asked.

 

Jessica's cheek turned pink for a second before turning normal. She rolled her eyes, "Yes, like I love you, Yuri."

 

Yuri smiled widely and leaned down, giving Jessica's cheek a kiss. Jessica was expecting the kiss, but that didn't stop her from blushing. Yuri giggled, knowing what a blush was and why Jessica was blushing. On the inside, Yuri was proud that she could make Jessica blush.

 

Suddenly, Jessica leaned up and gave Yuri's cheek a kiss as well, leaning out with a smile on her face.

 

"There, we're even." Jessica mumbled under her breath with a sly smile, lowering her head out of embarrassment.

 

Yuri looked down at Jessica in surprise before a wide smile spread across her face.