Trust

Brain

"Aunt, want to know what Yuri asked me?" Jessica asked as she and Mrs. Kwon sat together at the dining table while Yuri and Krystal were off playing around.

 

Mrs. Kwon cocked her head, "What?"

 

"She wondered about if she would ever go to school like 'normal' people."

 

...

 

Mrs. Kwon was silent for a moment, "Really?" she asked.

 

Jessica nodded, "She ended up crying because she thought she wasn't normal."

 

Mrs. Kwon frowned at the thought of her daughter crying before her face lit up, looking at Jessica. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, "What?" she asked.

 

"Your school year is almost over, right?"

 

Jessica widened her eyes, she knew where Mrs. Kwon was going with this. Seeing the look on Jessica's face, Mrs. Kwon pouted, "Please, Jessica? I would send her to middle school, but I don't trust the school system with her. I trust you, Jessica. If you could please just watch over Yuri for the rest of the school year."

 

Jessica bit her lip, "There's still 4 weeks left of school."

 

Mrs. Kwon nodded, "That'll give her enough time to make her know what school feels like! Please, Jessica?"

 

Jessica stared into Mrs. Kwon's pleading eyes before sighing, "Alright. Fine."

 

 

 

 

Jessica kept a firm grip on Yuri as they walked to school together. Jessica didn't want to be responsible for any erts hitting on Yuri. Yuri didn't mind being held by Jessica, in fact, she liked it.

 

"Alright, Yuri, we are almost there. Now, your mother enrolled you in all my classes, so stay by my side at all times. Got it?" Jessica said sternly as she stopped walking and turned to Yuri.

 

Yuri simply smiled and removed her hand from Jessica before wrapping it around Jessica's shoulder, "Sure thing."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and continued to walk. Yuri was surprised that Jessica didn't smack her arm off her shoulder. 

 

Arriving at school, everyone's eyes were on them. During the walk Yuri had removed her arm from Jessica and held her hand again. Some boys began to whistle at Yuri. Jessica rolled her eyes and Yuri didn't understand why they were whistling. Leaning her head down, Yuri whispered to Jessica, "Why are they whistling?"

 

Jessica let out a small smile at Yuri's innocence before leaning up and whispering back, "They think you're pretty."

 

Yuri widened her eyes, "Really?"

 

Jessica nodded, "Really."

 

Yuri then scrunched up her nose, "But... they are ugly."

 

Jessica giggled at Yuri's random statement and pulled them towards her locker. As Jessica started to do her combination lock, Yuri stared in amazement. Jessica successfully opened her locker, placing her bag in and taking her necessary things for class.

 

"Woah.. Sica, can you teach me how to do that?" Yuri asked, pointing to the lock.

 

Jessica smiled, "Sure, I'll teach you after school."

 

Yuri smiled widely. Jessica interlocked her hand with Yuri again and went to their first class together, Math.

 

During class, Yuri pouted and leaned onto Jessica's shoulder, "I don't get it." she whispered.

 

Jessica smiled down at Yuri and patted her head, "It's alright, you're not at this lesson yet."

 

Yuri continued to pout as the teacher kept on giving complicated equations and formulas. Jessica glanced at Yuri and noticed the girl had her eyes on the teacher, eyebrows furrowed. Jessica smiled softly at Yuri and turned her attention back to the teacher.

 

 

 

In the halls, Jessica noticed one of the popular boys, Minho, walking up to them with a cocky smirk on his face. Jessica noticed the group of boys from afar who were smiling towards their direction. Rolling her eyes, Jessica held onto Yuri's hand.

 

Minho stopped walking in front of Yuri, causing both girls to stop walking as he was blocking their way. Jessica gritted her teeth, "Move, please." she said in a cold voice.

 

Minho simply glanced at Jessica before turning his attention to Yuri, "So, babe, want to have some fun?" he asked, the smirk still on his face.

 

Jessica cleared and stood in front of Yuri, in between Minho and Yuri. "Move, please." Jessica repeated.

 

Minho looked down at Jessica, "You move, Jessica. I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to this y lady behind you."

 

Jessica kept her cool, "Minho, move." she said sternly.

 

Minho scoffed, "And what are you going to do about it?"

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow. Jessica was glad she was short. Why?

 

Because she could raise her knee into Minho's manhood.