Amazing

Brain

"Sica.." Yuri called out as they sat on Jessica's bed, watching TV together as Jessica leaned on Yuri's shoulder. Jessica looked up, "Hmm?" she replied.

 

"What are you going to do about your mom?" Yuri asked. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at the random question, "What do you mean?"

 

"Are you going to keep in contact with her or anything?" Yuri asked, further explaining her question. Jessica sighed, "I don't know.." she mumbled as her head lowered itself.

 

Yuri frowned as she noticed the tear that fell onto her lap from Jessica. Yuri used her free hand to raise Jessica's chin, "Why?" Yuri asked as she used her thumb to wipe Jessica's cheek from the tears that were now free falling.

 

"It's just.." Jessica started as her lips trembled. "I'm worried about Krystal." Jessica finished as she sniffed. Yuri stayed quiet as she rubbbed Jessica's back, comforting the crying girl.

 

"Our dad already left when Krystal wasn't even born... now my mom left. How is a ten year old going to deal with both of her parents leaving at least once in her life?" Jessica explain as her eyes didn't meet Yuri's.

 

"Sica." Yuri called. Jessica didn't look at her. "Sica." Yuri called again. Jessica slowly turned her gaze to meet Yuri's. Yuri leaned down and pressed her lips against Jessica's for a few seconds before leaning out.

 

"You're amazing."

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, "What?" she asked.

 

"I'm really lucky to have you as a girlfriend." Yuri continued as she stared into Jessica's eyes. Jessica was still confused. Yuri smiled softly and cupped Jessica's cheek, using her thumb to wipe off the single tear that was slowly rolling down.

 

"Don't worry about Krystal."

 

Jessica's forehead creased. How could Yuri say that? Jessica was Krystal's older sister, of course she would worry.

 

"Don't worry about her, because she already has an amazing sister that'll take care of her as well as a loving father and the bestest friend in the world."

 

Yuri smiled and slowly kissed Jessica's lips before leaning back out, "She'll be fine. She's a smart girl. Trust me when I say that she has an amazing sister that'll take good care of her."

 

Jessica's lips finally formed a smile before hugging Yuri's waist and burying her face into Yuri's shoulder. "Thanks, Yuri." she mumbled.

 

Yuri smiled and kissed Jessica's forehead, "No problem, Sica."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get up." Jessica ordered as she grabbed Yuri's hand and tried to pull the girl up from the couch but failed miserably.

 

Yuri pouted and pointed to the TV, "But--"

 

"Up." Jessica commanded.

 

Yuri huffed before letting out a smirk. Instead of Jessica helping her up, she pulled Jessica down to the couch with her, making Jessica land on Yuri. Yuri smiled and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist. Jessica pouted, seeing that her plan didn't go the way she wanted it to.

 

Jessica sat up, her knees on either side of Yuri while Yuri's hands were still place on her waist. Jessica poked Yuri's stomach, "Come on, let's go out."

 

"Go out where?" Yuri asked.

 

BOOM

 

Jessica squealed and hid her face into Yuri's neck. Yuri giggled, "I guess we aren't going out anymore, it's thundering." Pouting, Jessica continued hiding her face into Yuri's neck. Yuri smiled and hugged Jessica's waist, rubbing the girl's back, "Don't worry, Sica. I'm here, besides, it's just a noise, isn't it?"

 

Jessica frowned and looked at Yuri, "A very loud and scary noise. Gosh.. I hope Krystal's okay."

 

"She's at Amber's, she'll be fine. Mrs. Liu treats her like her own daughter." Yuri assured.

 

"I hope my dad's okay.." Jessica muttered, knowing her father hated this kind of weather.

 

"He's a grown man, besides, he works in a big company, doesn't he? Lots of people will be with him."

 

Jessica nodded before leaning out and looking at Yuri, "You always know what to say to me to make me feel better." she said truthfully, looking into Yuri's eyes. Yuri smiled, "Well, I am your girlfriend, aren't I?"

 

Jessica smiled and leaned down and captured Yuri's lips in a gentle kiss. Yuri smiled into the kiss as she interlocked her hands around Jessica's waist while Jessica's hand reached up and cupped Yuri's cheek and the other hand wrapped around Yuri's neck, further deepening the kiss.

 

Another loud noise of thunder came, and Jessica squeaked and tried to exit the kiss, but Yuri didn't let her. Perhaps kissing was a way to pass the time during the storm? Jessica realized what Yuri was trying to do, and she allowed Yuri to continue kissing her to get her mind off of the thunder.

 

Needing oxygen, the girls leaned out of the kiss and Yuri smiled at Jessica as both of them panted, out of breath. Jessica was still straddling Yuri, she blushed at their position. Yuri then also noticed how intimate their position was, but she honestly didn't care.

 

"Yuri." Jessica called out fondly.

 

"Hmm?" Yuri responded as she brushed Jessica's hair with her fingers.

 

"I feel bad."

 

Yuri paused and looked at Jessica, "Why?"

 

"I feel like you've been really good to me, but I haven't done anything back."

 

Yuri smiled and pecked Jessica's lips, "Silly." she stated. Jessica pouted. Yuri giggled, "You've done enough for me already, now it's my turn to pay you back. Don't feel bad. I'll feel bad if you feel bad. Just by being with me I'll feel better."

 

Jessica bit her lips. Yuri's stomach churned at the sight, but she didn't know why. Then she remembered something, and blushed. Jessica smirked, knowing why Yuri was blushing and leaned their faces close, but not touching. Jessica turned her head slightly and slowly leaned in, their breaths mixing with each other.

 

Unable to take the teasing, Yuri leaned up and their lips connected as they slowly moved in sync together. Before leaning out, Jessica gently bit Yuri's lip before smiling down at Yuri. Yuri's heart beat fast as she look at Jessica's smile.

 

"I love you." Yuri muttered.

 

Jessica smiled, "I love you, too." she replied before laying her head on Yuri's chest, cuddling with the younger girl.

 

Yuri inhaled Jessica's intoxicating scent and gave a kiss to the crown of Jessica's head, pulling Jessica closer.