Guest

Brain

Mrs. Kwon widened her eyes, "You're the one.."

 

She heard a sigh on the other side, "Yes, I was the one who caused the crash to your daughter."

 

Mrs. Kwon turned angry, "It's been almost twelve years, why call now?"

 

Tim sighed, "I'm sorry. I just.. I forgo--"

 

"You forgot?! You forgot that my daughter nearly died if it hadn't been for the machines? You forgot that my daughter's brain was stuck at the age of six for eleven years? You forgot?!"

 

Tim stayed silent before sighing yet again, "Let's meet up... Are you still in Korea?"

 

"Yes I am."

 

"Where do you want to meet?"

 

"At my house. I want you to meet my daughter."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kwon gave him the address and quickly called Mr. Kwon, letting him know. Mr. Kwon nodded, "I'm already home with the girls."

 

Mrs. Kwon let out a breath, "He'll be there. Tell the girls to tidy up."

 

Mr. Kwon hung the phone up, "Girls! Go change into something decent, we are going to have a guest!"

 

Yuri frowned, "But Sica is sick!"

 

Mr. Kwon quickly walked over, "She is?"

 

He then gasped, seeing Jessica on the couch, sweating as she slept. Yuri was sitting besides her, fanning her with a piece of paper to keep her cool, "She's been sick since yesterday." Yuri said, eyeing Jessica.

 

Mr. Kwon sighed, "Here, wake her up and help her into your room. Where's Krystal?"

 

Yuri pointed to the other couch, where Krystal was also taking a nap. 

 

Mr. Kwon nodded, "Okay, I'll carry Jessica up then, you can carry Krystal."

 

Before Mr. Kwon could touch Jessica, Yuri put her hand in between, "You carry Krystal, I can carry Jessica."

 

"Are you sure?" Mr. Kwon asked, a hint of doubt in his voice.

 

Yuri nodded, "I carried her before."

 

Yuri gently leaned down and put her arms under Jessica's leg and torso before lifting up easily, "See?" she whispered. 

 

Jessica mumbled something in her sleep and cuddled into Yuri. Mr. Kwon smiled at the sight before carrying Krystal, "Here, bring them to your room."

 

Carrying the girls, Yuri and Mr. Kwon brought the girls to Yuri's room before setting them down on the bed. After setting Jessica down, Yuri couldn't get out of her grasp. Jessica was still cuddling onto Yuri, holding her shirt. Mr. Kwon chuckled, "You can take care of that, I'll be down stairs." he said before shutting the door.

 

Yuri stared down at Jessica's peaceful face. She giggled slightly and used her hands to gently unwrap Jessica's hand from her shirt. After succeeding to break free from Jessica's grip, Yuri placed her hand on Jessica's forehead, checking her temperature.

 

It wasn't as hot as this morning, but it was still warm. Yuri frowned, "Sica's sick." She mumbled to herself, wiping the sweat off of Jessica's forehead.

 

Jessica woke up slowly and groggily opened her eyes, greeted by Yuri's worried face, "Go back to sleep, Sica."

 

Jessica noticed she was in Yuri's room, "Why am I up here?"

 

"I carried you here, dad said there was going to be a guest."

 

"A guest?"

 

"Yea. He didn't tell me who, he just told me to tidy up."

 

Jessica frowned, "Should I get ready, too?"

 

Yuri shook her head, "I'll stay up here with you if you want."

 

Jessica sat up with the help of Yuri, who held onto her arm. "Can I borrow some clothes?"

 

Yuri nodded, "I'll get them for you." she said and stood, walking over to her closet before pulling out two shirts and two jeans, one for Yuri and one for Jessica. 

 

Yuri handed the clothes over to Jessica, "I tried to find the smallest size."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Gee, thanks."

 

Yuri giggled, understanding the sarcasm, "You're welcome." she retorted.

 

Jessica scoffed, "Yeah , yeah, turn around."

 

Obediently, Yuri turned around as she heard the shuffling of clothes that Jessica was changing. For some reason, Yuri had this itching feeling of wanting to turn around, but she held it back. "Okay, I'll change too, don't look." Yuri stated.

 

"I won't." Jessica replied.

 

Quickly changing, Yuri then turned around and noticed Jessica tucking Krystal into bed. Yuri smiled and walked over behind Jessica before hugging her waist. Jessica gasped slightly, surprised at her actions.

 

Yuri giggled and placed her head on Jessica's shoulder, turning it so she and Jessica were face to face, "Do you feel better?"

 

Jessica nodded slowly, "I don't feel that dizzy anymore."

 

Yuri smiled and leaned in, kissing Jessica's lips for the third time. But, this time, the kiss lasted longer than the others. Part of Jessica wanted to pull away, but the other part wanted to stay that way, so, Jessica stayed completely still.

 

Yuri pulled away and smiled, "It's not bad, is it?" she asked.

 

Jessica frowned, "You should really stop doing that." she said calmly and sternly despite the sudden rapid beating of her heart.

 

Yuri cocked her head, "Why?"

 

Jessica sighed, "Yuri, I told you already."

 

"And I told you already that I don't care, didn't I?" Yuri retorted.

 

Jessica couldn't believe her ears, was she really talking to Yuri about this?

 

Suddenly, Mrs. Kwon's voice rang out through the house, "Yuri! Come down, we have a guest!"