Operation

Brain

"Come with me, Sica." Yuri stated, interlocking her hand with Jessica's.

 

"Okay, let's go."

 

Walking to the kitchen hand in hand, they arrived and stood at the doorway. "Girls, come on, I want you to meet someone."

 

"Who?" Yuri asked, walking in but the guest was blocked by Mrs. Kwon's body.

 

"The person who caused your crash."

 

Yuri widened her eyes and Jessica got angry, the person who nearly killed Yuri was here?

 

"Tim Jung."

 

This time, Jessica was the one who widened her eyes. "Tim Jung?..." she mumbled to herself.

 

Yuri noticed Jessica was getting pale, "Sica, are you sick? Let's go back to my room?"

 

Jessica gulped down her nervousness. "Jessica, honey, are you alright?"

 

Jessica nodded, "Mrs. Kwon, can you let me see Tim Jung?"

 

Mrs. Kwon moved aside, revealing the backside of Tim Jung. Jessica gasped, "Dad." Even if it was just his backside, Jessica knew.

 

Mr. Jung turned around, "Jessica?"

 

Mrs. Kwon furrowed her eyebrows, "You guys know each other?"

 

Jessica was frozen in her spot. Yuri squeezed her hand, snapping Jessica back to reality. "He's my dad."

 

"So, your dad was the one who almost killed my daughter?"

 

"I guess so..."

 

Meanwhile, Mr. Jung was staring at his daughter, how much she has grown since he last saw her was incredible.

 

Yuri then frowned and stepped up, "You're her dad?"

 

Mr. Jung nodded numbly.

 

"You made Sica sad, you know that?"

 

Mr. Jung nodded again, "I know." he stated sadly.

 

Jessica looked up at Yuri and noticed how stern she looked with her father.

 

Mr. Jung sighed, "I'm sorry to you, Yuri."

 

"You should be sorry to Sica."

 

Silence enveloped the house after that. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon had no clue about the relationship between Jessica and her father, but Yuri did.

 

"I'm sorry to both of you." Mr. Jung said softly, connecting eyes with his daughter.

 

Jessica couldn't help but tear up as she turned her head the other way. Yuri saw Jessica was crying, she turned her body and hugged Jessica. Jessica leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder, not looking at her father.

 

"Why are you here any ways, aren't you a little late?" Yuri asked, rubbing Jessica's back as the girl silently cried.

 

"Yes. I am.. but, I promised that I would pay for the damages, didn't I? How much was it? I'll pay double the amount needed."

 

"It's too late now, we don't need your money." Mr. Kwon stepped in.

 

Mr. Jung then frowned, "And didn't you tell me Yuri had the brain of a six year old? She seems pretty mature to me."

 

Mr. Kwon scoffed, "It's because of Jessica."

 

Jessica tensed up, hearing her name. Mr. Jung furrowed his eyebrows, "Huh? Because of my daughter?"

 

"Your daughter?" Yuri asked.

 

Jessica squeezed Yuri's waist, making her stop talking. Yuri sighed, getting the message that Jessica didn't want her to talk.

 

"Yes. My daughter." Mr. Jung nodded.

 

Mr. Kwon stepped up, "Well, she became Yuri's tutor and has been helping her for almost a year. Yuri now has the brain of a fourteen year old."

 

Mrs. Kwon was silent the whole time, watching how Mr. Jung had his eyes on Jessica the whole time while Jessica hugged Yuri. Mrs. Kwon interrupted the conversation, "What happened between you and Jessica?"

 

"Mom!" Yuri exclaimed as Jessica hugged Yuri tighter.

 

"What?" Mrs. Kwon responded dumbly.

 

Mr. Jung's heart hurt seeing his daughter cry like that because of him, "I left her and her mother when she was little." he started.

 

Yuri glared at him. "I ran into Yuri when I was leaving the city."

 

Yuri clenched her teeth as she felt her shirt soaking up due to Jessica's tears. "I haven't seen her since."

 

"Can we go to your room, Yuri?" Jessica said softly, her voice muffled by Yuri's shirt.

 

Yuri nodded, "We're going to my room." she stated before walking off with her arm wrapped around Jessica's shoulders.

 

Mr. Jung sighed, "I miss her."

 

Mr. Kwon locked eyes with Mrs. Kwon, they weren't mad at Jessica, she had nothing to do with it, right? But, they do care about Jessica like their very own daughter, they have a new problem on their hands.

 

Operation: Make Jessica and Her Father Make Up is activated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Entering the room, Krystal was still sound asleep. Yuri brought them over to the bed, letting Jessica lay down. Yuri brought her hand up to Jessica's face, wiping the tears with her thumb, "Sica, stop crying."

 

Jessica sniffed and tried her best to stop crying, but a couple of tears flowed out. Yuri sighed, wiping the tears, "Don't worry about him, Sica."

 

"He's my dad."

 

Yuri nodded. Jessica sat up against the headboard, Yuri sat besides her, wrapping her arm around Jessica's waist from the side. Jessica leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder and Yuri leaned her head on Jessica's head.

 

Yuri leaned her head down and kissed Jessica's forehead gently, letting her lips linger to show how much she cared. After Yuri pulled away, Jessica looked up at Yuri, "You know, you shouldn't kiss me."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Especially in front of your parents or in public."

 

"Well we aren't in public now."

 

Jessica stayed silent for a moment, "But Krystal is here."

 

"And she's sleeping."

 

Yuri connected eyes with Jessica. For some reason, she found herself leaning down yet again. Jessica's body acted on it's own as she leaned up as well.

 

'Stupid Jessica! Don't lean, don't lean!' She thought to herself.

 

Their lips connected, placed onto each other. Yuri found her lips starting to move by themselves. Yuri was surprised at her own actions, she was even more surprised when she felt Jessica's lips moving on hers as well. Yuri closed her eyes and Jessica did as well. Jessica's arm wrapped it's way to Yuri's neck. Yuri's heart was thumping loudly as her body began to heat up.

 

After kissing for a moment, they both leaned out. Yuri looked into Jessica's eyes. Jessica was mentally scolding herself, how could she actually kiss Yuri like that?!

 

Yuri, after regaining her breath, said, "Tell me honestly, Sica, did you like that?"

 

Jessica gulped. "Honestly?" she muttered, thinking.

 

Yuri nodded, "Honestly. Tell me."

 

Jessica sighed, "Okay. Honestly..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I loved it."