Kwon Yuri

Brain

Jessica was sat in between the two girls, who sat on the outsides. Krystal had already fallen asleep since she didn't get to sleep much because she woke up early. 

 

"Seat belts on!" Mrs. Kwon chimed as she pulled her seat belt on, making a click sound. Krystal groggily grabbed the seatbelt and clicked it in. Yuri was having trouble finding where the seatbelt was despite it being right next to her.

 

Jessica giggled and shook her head as she leaned over Yuri, grabbing the seatbelt and putting it over the tan girl. Yuri giggled in response, "Oops."

 

Mr. Kwon began to drive the car once everyone was safe and secured. Krystal had fallen asleep on Jessica's right shoulder. The older one wrapped her arm around Krystal. Soon enough, Yuri also fell asleep, but she fell asleep on the car door, bending her body down in an odd position.

 

Jessica, who felt bad looking at Yuri's uncomfortable position, took Yuri's head gently and laid it on her left should before wrapping her arm around Yuri's waist. Now, Jessica had two people sleeping on her.

 

Mr. Kwon looked at the front mirror and saw the scene, a small smile appearing on his face. Mrs. Kwon, who wondered why her husband was smiling, turned and saw Jessica holding the two sleepy girls. Jessica smiled at Mrs. Kwon, who smiled back.

 

Jessica, who was curious, asked, "Mrs. Kwon, where are we going?" She said softly, not wanting to wake up the girls.

 

"The beach." Mrs. Kwon replied.

 

Jessica widened her eyes, "But, I don't have the right outfit."

 

"You can wear one of Yuri's bikinis. We have extra stuff for you girls."

 

Jessica bit her lip, "Mrs. Kwon?"

 

"Hmm?" Mrs. Kwon replied, turning in her seat to look at Jessica.

 

"Why do you have clothes that fit Yuri even if Yuri was in the hospital?" Jessica asked hesitantly, not wanting to strike a sensitive nerve.

 

Mrs. Kwon simply smiled, "We wanted to know that Yuri was still there with us. Even though it sounds crazy, we bought new clothes for Yuri as she grew older, even if she were in the hospital."

 

Jessica nodded, "I can tell you really love Yuri." She whispered, staring at the sleeping girl.

 

Mr. Kwon, who was focused on driving, nodded his head, "More than the world."

 

Jessica felt jealous. She wished she had two loving parents. Sure, she has her mother. But what about her dad? Her dad loved her while he was around, but what about now? 

 

Jessica noticed a piece of strand hair on Yuri's face. She unwrapped her arm from Krystal and tucked the hair behind Yuri's ear before returning her arm to her position around Krystal's shoulder. Mrs. Kwon smiled, seeing the small but meaningful action from Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

"I feel uncomfortable!" Yuri called out from the changing room.

 

"Honey, it's a bikini, you'll get used to it!" Mrs. Kwon replied.

 

At that moment, Jessica walked out of the other changing room in a white bikini. Mrs. Kwon gasped playfully, "Oh my! You are stunning, Jessica!"

 

Jessica blushed and crossed her arms over her bare stomach, "Thanks.." She said shyly.

 

Yuri walked out of the changing room in a hot pink bikini. Now, it was Jessica's turn to gape at Yuri's body. The color of the bikini in contrast to Yuri's tanned skin looked... At the least.. It looked attractive. And Jessica couldn't deny that Yuri had a great body.

 

"Sica?" Yuri called, seeing Jessica lost in her thoughts.

 

Jessica shook her head, "Huh? What?"

 

Krystal walked out of the third changing room in a one-piece bathing suit, "Come on, guys, let's go play!"

 

 

 

Krystal and Yuri ran off to play in the sand with Mr. And Mrs. Kwon watching them protectively. Jessica laid on her back, just to relax.

 

Jessica ended up falling asleep, and now it was time for Krystal and Yuri's pranks. Yuri smiled as she grabbed a bunch of rocks.

 

"Shh." She said to Krystal who started to giggle.

 

 

 

 

Jessica woke up and heard giggling, she widened her eyes. What did they do this time? She felt an odd weight on her stomach, she looked down and saw rocks arranged in a certain order. She pushed the rocks off her stomach. She gasped.

 

Reading the letters upside down it said, "Kwon Yuri."

 

Yuri and Krystal had set the rocks up in the arrangement, 'Kwon Yuri'. Jessica's tan line now said Kwon Yuri. The skin around the letters were darker than the letters itself.

 

Jessica clenched her teeth, "Hey! Kwon Yuri and Krystal Jung!"